ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Residents Learning First Hand

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I feel for the people of Maui for the horrific tragedy they have experienced, I just hope they learn the lesson. Democrats see them as nothing more than useful idiots. They might also try to learn how to become independent and not rely on government for their safety or livelihood. The only one that will ever provide for you in your best interest is yourself.

Don should load up his plane with supplies and go Now before Brandon has the chance
Would be a waste of time, energy and money. Hawaii is about as blue a state as there is. Like all Democrat voters they would gladly take what ever was offered without appreciation and continue to vote Democrat. Better to leave them to Democrats to take care of. After all that's who they vote for and support.

American GIF by GIPHY News

I feel for the people of Maui for the horrific tragedy they have experienced, I just hope they learn the lesson. Democrats see them as nothing more than useful idiots. They might also try to learn how to become independent and not rely on government for their safety or livelihood. The only one that will ever provide for you in your best interest is yourself.

As more & more of these type of events happen, where one puts bobbles & cash on the altar of green energy at the expense of routine proactive maintenance & functionality there will be more & more of these companies getting sued. If indeed the power lines ignited the spark, on/in an unkept ROW, when they should have shut the power off or maintained the area. Expect the power company & their stockholders to get scorched (no pun intended).

Will these idiots pass on the rise in costs to consumers, most certainly. Will their lawyers start to be more risk averse to neglecting the basic preventative measures that stop these types of events. Herd of goats, absent prescribed burns, would have solved this problem though.

States are going to have to stop prostrating themselves for this nonsense as well. Like getting matching medicare funds for 5-years then the state is on the hook for 100% afterwards.

It's like the whales dying off the east coast. If it were oil companies killing them the collective liberal tree hugging collective would lose their minds. But hey, wind turbines killing them, collateral damage in the quest to get a lower standard of living for greater energy costs. I suspect Hawaii will wise up now.

Hawaii voted overwhelmingly for Biden 63.7%, now they are getting what they voted for.
It's very frustrating for me to read comments like this; it implies they deserve what they got because of who 63.7% of them voted for. But they don't deserve it, no one does, regardless of who 63.7% of them vote for. I lived in Hawaii for two years, and they were the sweetest, gentlest, kindest most loving people I've ever been around. It is heart wrenching to see them have to suffer like this.

Last edited:
It's very frustrating for me to read comments like this; it implies they deserve what they got because of who 63.7% of them voted for. But they don't deserve it, no one does, regardless of who 63.7% of them vote for. I lived in Hawaii for two years, and they were the sweetest, gentlest kindest most loving people I've ever been around. It is heart wrenching to see them have to suffer like this.

lemme assuage your frustration

he implies they overwhelmingly voted
for a sorry POS

lemme assuage your frustration

he implies they overwhelmingly voted
for a sorry POS
Well, they *did* overwhelmingly vote for that sorry POS, he didn't need to imply that! I may have misunderstood his meaning, but I thought he was implying they deserve what has happened and what is happening in the follow up because they overwhelmingly voted for that sorry POS. If that's what he meant, I disagree with him.

We deserve the government we have. Period. The good and the bad. If you vote overwhelmingly liberal/conservative for decades and are surprised at their policies then you are an idiot.

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT