ADVERTISEMENT

NS: Shots at Trump Rally

tlwwake

Oct 29, 2008
Prayers for everyone involved.

Trump had blood on his face as he was removed from the stage.

So insane.. just watching the news live minutes ago

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Democrats are essentially a terrorist organization at this point. They refuse to do anything about the unhinged left, so it’s time to call all of them out.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

The predictable outcome when you refer to your political opponent as “Hitler.”

Every Dem and member of the “mainstream media” who has done so is culpable in this.
Exactly. I’m sure there are some wackos out there who thinks they are “saving” America from what it would be like to go back in time and assassinate Hitler

Reactions: AC2020
Looks like it came from the far left of the stage. You can see people looking out that direction. Seemed like it came from a pretty good distance as well.
We sort of knew something like this was going to happen. He’s going to have to be very careful with any more public appearances.

confirmed multiple other injuries… no condition status. Just terrible

You have Democrats wishing Trump was dead on X, this is your modern left. The true enemies of Democracy. Can’t get him with a false dossier. Can’t impeach him. Can’t get him with lawfare. So they try to kill him. And guess what? Many conservatives predicted an assassination attempt. Democrats will do anything to stay in power.

I don't care what side of the aisle you are on, this type of thing is completely unacceptable. He isn't a murderer, a rapists, or anything similar. He is just a rich doucher. That doesn't deserve to be shot. The people that possibly got hit with the stray shots did not deserve that either.

I don't care what side of the aisle you are on, this type of thing is completely unacceptable. He isn't a murderer, a rapists, or anything similar. He is just a rich doucher. That doesn't deserve to be shot. The people that possibly got hit with the stray shots did not deserve that either.
Have a hard time feeling like the gunman who was shot didn’t deserve it though. There’s not a lot of things that make me madder than this kind of shit. So tired of the shootings.

Last edited:
I agree. I think if you see anyone on the left side of the aisle celebrating this, you know they’re nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT