ADVERTISEMENT

Not Good News For Joe Or The Slack Jaws That Support Him

Only problem there is no evidence of wrong doing, unlike Trump.
While I think there is plenty of evidence to justify an impeachment of Biden, It must be pointed out Democrats changed the threshold of what evidence is when they tried to impeach Trump on lies merely because they hate him. Democrats were warned of the consequences when they were running their Kangaroo impeachment. Now they are in the crosshairs that threshold is magically changed? LMAO

Only problem there is no evidence of wrong doing, unlike Trump.
Nor did you point out any evidence of wrongdoing by Trump. If you can see problems with Trump but not anything Biden has done, you're a bonafide moron. I've said ALWAYS that if Trump did something wrong he should pay the price. Time & time again the libs/media/dems have thrown absolute lies at Trump only for him to be exonerated later.

Do you even understand how many problems there are with his prosecutions? In Fulton CO Georgia, the DA appoints a lover to prosecute trump & he subsequently has two 8-hour meetings in the white house. Are you kidding me? When Trump allegedly said "there are good people on both sides" in reference to Charlottesville, which is a lie. He didn't say that about Charlottesville but about the argument to remove Confederate statues. The list goes on & on.

If you can't see what a lying, ignorant & crooked ass Biden is then please don't vote or reproduce. Maybe none of it rises to the level of impeachment so be it. But as of yet Trump has not been convicted of anything either that would precipitate him being removed from a ballot.

Last edited:
You say Bullshit! like there is evidence, but post nothing from a legitimate source.
They have the bank records of all the shell companies Hunter and his uncle set up with millions of dollars passing threw from foreign entities with no information on what legitimate reason this money was paid. What product are the Biden's selling? What service?

They have payments directly to Joe Biden with the notation of loan repayment. The problem is there is no record of loans being made or bank records of the loan being deposited in any account all they have is the supposed repayment.

As a former bank auditor I can tell you any first year banker would recognize all the shell company accounts are obviously set up to launder dirty money.

Until you can tell me what the Biden's did to earn 10's of millions of dollars from foreign adversaries like the Chinese and Russians then the only conclusion is they are filthy dirty criminals selling access to Joe Biden and he was in on it.

They have the bank records of all the shell companies Hunter and his uncle set up with millions of dollars passing threw from foreign entities with no information on what legitimate reason this money was paid. What product are the Biden's selling? What service?

They have payments directly to Joe Biden with the notation of loan repayment. The problem is there is no record of loans being made or bank records of the loan being deposited in any account all they have is the supposed repayment.

As a former bank auditor I can tell you any first year banker would recognize all the shell company accounts are obviously set up to launder dirty money.

Until you can tell me what the Biden's did to earn 10's of millions of dollars from foreign adversaries like the Chinese and Russians then the only conclusion is they are filthy dirty criminals selling access to Joe Biden and he was in on it.
no they don't. Just because one of you conspiracy idiots post it does not make it true.

no they don't. Just because one of you conspiracy idiots post it does not make it true.
I notice you do not provide anything on what the Biden's were selling to justify millions of dollars. I also notice you try to deflect from the story by labeling it as merely a conspiracy theory.
Have you noticed the Biden's have yet to tell the American people what they were doing with different foreign adversaries that would justify being paid millions of dollars? If they were on the up and up wouldn't that be easy to justify?

Yes they do. Is the Chairman investigating the Bidens lying?

You are so in denial of the truth just because the Biden media won't report it doesn't make it not true.

Congress has the bank records. That is FACT.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yes they do. Is the Chairman investigating the Bidens lying?

You are so in denial of the truth just because the Biden media won't report it doesn't make it not true.

Congress has the bank records. That is FACT.
Democrat voters are as morally corrupt as the Democrat politicians.

Don't forget the video evidence and witnesses closely tied with HB, with phone messages and texts, + emails from the laptop from hell. But other than that, he is right there is no evidence at all 🤪.

Don't forget the video evidence and witnesses closely tied with HB, with phone messages and texts, + emails from the laptop from hell. But other than that, he is right there is no evidence at all 🤪.
Perfectly depicts Democrat voters
giphy.gif

Perfectly depicts Democrat voters
giphy.gif
The number of people still watching MSNBC who just recently refused to cover the Trump speech after he won the Iowa election because there might be misinformation while simultaneously spouting untruths was the classic sheep meet wolf moment.

Don't worry sheepal, we will tell you if anything of import is said. Don't watch and make your own conclusions, we do that for you here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT