ADVERTISEMENT

Non sports- censoring

I’ve been saying this for months. If he graduated from osu, there are some English teachers and probably a few other professors that need to be fired.
Cowgirl you make another appearance lol

Did a girl beat you up so badly in 3rd grade that it froze your IQ? Is that why you think cowgirl is such a vicious put down?

I can’t wait to hear your proof that we faked the moon landing. Nutters gonna nut.
Who's the gullible naive ones really? You mask wearing shot loving twerps lining up socially distanced with fear diapers on so the corrupt villains can stick yall willingly Accepting subservients with the poisonous shot. So funny y'all call me the crazy one🤔

Who's the gullible naive ones really? You mask wearing shot loving twerps lining up socially distanced with fear diapers on so the corrupt villains can stick yall willingly Accepting subservients with the poisonous shot. So funny y'all call me the crazy one🤔
Define poisonous

How did I know you would need an explanation of common sense
Oooo boy you got me there. You can't elaborate on Jack crap other than you're a wuss worshipping corrupt govt and doing exactly what they say as they depopulate you sheeple.

Define poisonous
They've Animal tested these shots twice in history Einstein- it's amazing how y'all just do what they say without doing any research.

Once with cats and once with ferrets,
One study is 2005 ish and one in like 2012. As with humans Right now the shots only killed a small percentage (6000 people officially have died but most medical people agree only 1-10 percent make it into VAERS) so estimating between 60k - 600k Tucker seems to be the only TV person reporting but doesn't take much digging to find out.

Anyways as you should know it didn't kill
All or Even Most In the first weeks or months. But when reintroduced to the virus- ONE HUNDRED FREAKING PERCENT OF THE ANIMALS DIED.

Of course it'll be the vaccinated that die but they are already saying "here comes the Delta variant" LMAO- it's going to be "so deadly now everyone should really take the shots that didn't last time". So the idiots taking the shots will be passing along but they will blame "new variants" ...not the stupid scumbag shots

All or Even Most In the first weeks or months. But when reintroduced to the virus- ONE HUNDRED FREAKING PERCENT OF THE ANIMALS DIED.

Of course it'll be the vaccinated that die but they are already saying "here comes the Delta variant" LMAO- it's going to be "so deadly now everyone should really take the shots that didn't last time". So the idiots taking the shots will be passing along but they will blame "new variants" ...not the stupid scumbag shots

Wait. You are claiming that vaccinated people are going to die when they get exposed to the virus, and the narrative is going to be "because mutated variants"? Is that really what you are saying? If so, how do you square that with the fact that currently, over 99% of Covid deaths are people who have not been vaccinated?

Reactions: Cowguy
They've Animal tested these shots twice in history Einstein- it's amazing how y'all just do what they say without doing any research.

Once with cats and once with ferrets,
One study is 2005 ish and one in like 2012. As with humans Right now the shots only killed a small percentage (6000 people officially have died but most medical people agree only 1-10 percent make it into VAERS) so estimating between 60k - 600k Tucker seems to be the only TV person reporting but doesn't take much digging to find out.

Anyways as you should know it didn't kill

Non sequitur
Define poisonous

I'm willing to bet that Tucker has been vaccinated. You probably should take most of what he says with a grain of salt.
Anyone informed has not taken it- I don't think he has bc he reports at least somewhat of the info everyone else is not reporting. There's so much on this research yet masters of the universe social media/media censor censor censor and suppress

Non sequitur
Define poisonous
Ummmm something not good for you that can kill you?! Lol or did you want me to look up, copy and paste the actual definition?

Again y'all don't want to rave about the experimental gene therapy bc it does NOTHING good for anyone- the only question is- just how bad is it?

Wait. You are claiming that vaccinated people are going to die when they get exposed to the virus, and the narrative is going to be "because mutated variants"? Is that really what you are saying? If so, how do you square that with the fact that currently, over 99% of Covid deaths are people who have not been vaccinated?
Per the cdc 7 months ago only 6 percent of covid deaths were caused by covid. Last month the CDC (you know the vaccine propaganda machine) lowered it to 5 percent- that's a mild flu season poindexter. Of course since the flu disappeared weren't those deaths really flu, pneumonia etc? You do know hospitals got tons of money for calling deaths covid- thanks to our great lawmakers bill over a year ago. That's so they could scare you, suppress HCQ and Ivermectin, get their billions and billions in shots, take away our freedoms and steal the election- worked LIKE A CHARM bc so many out there just like you. You're prob a good person but you're lack of knowledge enabled them to do this- then they stuck you with an unneeded experimental shot that they could not have gotten emergency authorized had they not lied about HCQ and Ivermectin.

So get off the "covid is so deadly" BS - 2020 called and want their hyped virus back.

I will Give you this- if we both get covid or one of the many over hyped "variantS" Coming Down the pike- I no way in hell would switch with you. I swear Yalls idea of researching the covid and shots is listening to tv or social media I feel.

Did it not scare you before you took the shots that it had killed 100 percent of all the animals it has ever tested? Oh wait- you didn't see that on the news🤔. Do you really think they couldn't come up with a corona virus vaccines in 100 years due to its massive mutations....but all the sudden came up with them in 6 months- really dude?

And yes- out of the mainstream it is the belief of most doctors/epidemiologist that have researched this that those with the shots Have had their antibodies compromised. It is a fact the effects of the mRNA Shots produce spike proteins that will keep being produced.

I do hope they are wrong- God help us all if they are right- y'all really don't understand what evil corruption we are dealing with

And yes- out of the mainstream it is the belief of most doctors/epidemiologist that have researched this that those with the shots Have had their antibodies compromised. It is a fact the effects of the mRNA Shots produce spike proteins that will keep being produced.

I do hope they are wrong- God help us all if they are right- y'all really don't understand what evil corruption we are dealing with
Man you really need some meds.

Non sequitur

Ummmm something not good for you that can kill you?! Lol or did you want me to look up, copy and paste the actual definition?

Again y'all don't want to rave about the experimental gene therapy bc it does NOTHING good for anyone- the only question is- just how bad is it?
So COVID-19 is poisonous?

Polio? You mean when it was basically obsolete and they made the vaccine for it after? Oh yeah I remember

You keep referencing polio and it being on the way out when the first vaccine came out. You are just dead wrong.

See: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/...-in-the-united-states?yScale=log&country=~USA
You can also look at the linear chart.

If you look at that, guess when the vaccine was made openly available. Then tell me that polio was on the way out before the vaccine. Some vaccines have been proven to be bad (or issues with poor production technique), many have been proven to be game-changers. I know, the source listed above is not gab, but just check it out anyway.

Per the cdc 7 months ago only 6 percent of covid deaths were caused by covid. Last month the CDC (you know the vaccine propaganda machine) lowered it to 5 percent- that's a mild flu season poindexter. Of course since the flu disappeared weren't those deaths really flu, pneumonia etc? You do know hospitals got tons of money for calling deaths covid- thanks to our great lawmakers bill over a year ago. That's so they could scare you, suppress HCQ and Ivermectin, get their billions and billions in shots, take away our freedoms and steal the election- worked LIKE A CHARM bc so many out there just like you. You're prob a good person but you're lack of knowledge enabled them to do this- then they stuck you with an unneeded experimental shot that they could not have gotten emergency authorized had they not lied about HCQ and Ivermectin.

So get off the "covid is so deadly" BS - 2020 called and want their hyped virus back.

I will Give you this- if we both get covid or one of the many over hyped "variantS" Coming Down the pike- I no way in hell would switch with you. I swear Yalls idea of researching the covid and shots is listening to tv or social media I feel.

Did it not scare you before you took the shots that it had killed 100 percent of all the animals it has ever tested? Oh wait- you didn't see that on the news🤔. Do you really think they couldn't come up with a corona virus vaccines in 100 years due to its massive mutations....but all the sudden came up with them in 6 months- really dude?

R3e97aba70b2537b417303d507f521a13

th

R8f870f5699e273eaf4b77e6e5e87ce82

• Love
Reactions: Ostatedchi
OK by all accounts I have the closest star to earth other then the sun at 4.3 light years away. So little dick what are you saying with this closest star is 1.5 light years away. @osuintx

Reactions: sbaPoke
Are you a genie? if so, can I get a wish? Can you provide that moron with just a modicum of logic? If so, would it be an example of genie therapy?
Moron bc I didn't repeat the main stream talking points? Ok then. Time will tell I know you're going to keep believing the corrupt proven liars so we will see.

Any explanation for them censoring anything anti covid scare? Explanation for censoring HCQ and Ivermectin? Explanation for them lying about the covid numbers? How about for giving money to hospitals for labeling deaths covid? Explanation that these shots help zero? Explanation the masks and lockdowns don't work but they still mandated them? Explanation why they're covering up deaths from these shots? How about why they haven't stopped them yet since they've killed more than all other vaccines combined - any explanation of that?

Maybe the explanation is you're being lied to? You're def sucking it all in and buying everything they are selling that's for sure. You're side just tries to silence my side- you have zero explanations for what I've listed in the above paragraph- zero.

Corrupt proven liars= The media and science community.
Real truth = deep internet political forums where they use internet elementary level wit.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Moron bc I didn't repeat the main stream talking points? Ok then. Time will tell I know you're going to keep believing the corrupt proven liars so we will see.

Any explanation for them censoring anything anti covid scare? Explanation for censoring HCQ and Ivermectin? Explanation for them lying about the covid numbers? How about for giving money to hospitals for labeling deaths covid? Explanation that these shots help zero? Explanation the masks and lockdowns don't work but they still mandated them? Explanation why they're covering up deaths from these shots? How about why they haven't stopped them yet since they've killed more than all other vaccines combined - any explanation of that?

Maybe the explanation is you're being lied to? You're def sucking it all in and buying everything they are selling that's for sure. You're side just tries to silence my side- you have zero explanations for what I've listed in the above paragraph- zero.

Do you realize that what you are claiming would require a coordinated ConSpirAcy involving hundreds of thousands of individuals and over 50 different countries? How any human can be so completely bereft of logic and critical reasoning is hard to comprehend.

Do you realize that what you are claiming would require a coordinated ConSpirAcy involving hundreds of thousands of individuals and over 50 different countries? How any human can be so completely bereft of logic and critical reasoning is hard to comprehend.
Yes it's hard to comprehend how you're still trusting the same people over and over and over. Not everyone is corrupt- most of them are just like you- can't comprehend what's going on- hard to believe anyone can be that I gave you simple questions you could have answered- instead you make a big blanket statement. You cannot defend those questions which is why you just say "conspiracy theory".

But yes the fact it is almost impossible to fathom what's going on is hard to Comprehend I give you that. But those questions are not answered and those shots were indeed headed up by de population nautzi Gods- how dare you Been Jammin take up their oxygen, their land and their planet- their class is way above yours- they care nothing about either of us- only thing is that I understand this and you don't.

Cmon- at least answer the question why they covered up the cures of HCQ and Ivermectin and let many die when the cures were cheap, safe and abundant. I mean do you not really find that evil and also that the same people were putting positive elderly in with negative elderly to kill off and raise the death numbers to help their cause

Yes it's hard to comprehend how you're still trusting the same people over and over and over. Not everyone is corrupt- most of them are just like you- can't comprehend what's going on- hard to believe anyone can be that I gave you simple questions you could have answered- instead you make a big blanket statement. You cannot defend those questions which is why you just say "conspiracy theory".

But yes the fact it is almost impossible to fathom what's going on is hard to Comprehend I give you that. But those questions are not answered and those shots were indeed headed up by de population nautzi Gods- how dare you Been Jammin take up their oxygen, their land and their planet- their class is way above yours- they care nothing about either of us- only thing is that I understand this and you don't.

Cmon- at least answer the question why they covered up the cures of HCQ and Ivermectin and let many die when the cures were cheap, safe and abundant. I mean do you not really find that evil and also that the same people were putting positive elderly in with negative elderly to kill off and raise the death numbers to help their cause

And what is HCQ

https://newsroom.uw.edu/postscript/end-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-covid-19

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ata-actually-shows/ar-AALhzuZ?ocid=uxbndlbing

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...es-hydroxychloroquine-not-related/5173021001/

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22446-z

Methinks the guy accusing everyone of being sheep might just be the pot/kettle.

Lol well we will see who is right- they couldn't tackle me and force the shot in me. No treatment is needed for 99 plus percent of big bad covid cases- but HCQ or Ivermectin over Gates and Fauci Lab rat shots anyday for us with common sense. Just think- you are on the same side of CNN and MSNBC lmao

Lol well we will see who is right- they couldn't tackle me and force the shot in me. No treatment is needed for 99 plus percent of big bad covid cases- but HCQ or Ivermectin over Gates and Fauci Lab rat shots anyday for us with common sense. Just think- you are on the same side of CNN and MSNBC lmao
And you are China’s lab rat to see how to improve the next one.

I loved Bill Burr’s take on the anti vaccine conspiracy. He said the one world conspiracy wouldn’t want to kill the compliant sheep they’d want to kill the disobedient. He expects another virus to come through and wipe out the unvaccinated, maybe that’s the Delta variant.

Reactions: SquinkY5786
ADVERTISEMENT