ADVERTISEMENT

Non sports- censoring

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Right or wrong to censor people you disagree with? Alpha Woke keeps banning me but I asked why- just bc I love my God given immune system and don't want to fill my body with experimental shots? I didn't cuss anyone, didn't threaten anyone and yet everyone and their dog can yell Yee Haaa as they are loving each other up on the covid vax thread. Agree or disagree people have a right to state their opinions. Some are scared f what they might hear- me thinks alpha woke got his marching orders from higher up..

AC calls me A jerk and is still free to post. Buncha hypocrites. Put on your big boy undies or they should Find another job and let people without paper thin skin run this. I asked why they censored me but everyone else
Could post- BS. Again some
Afraid of the truth period. They want me to not post here- I said only reason I came on that thread is bc I was called out on it. Wrong- ain't kissing anyone's butt to post on here- either it's gonna be fair or not

Dont Give me "wrong board" - I didn't start the thread and was called out on it then I was only one that got yanked- paper thin skin or Yahoo scared to death

Nice echo chamber now in the covid vax thread- no wonder most everyone on here is vaccinated- it's just like the media- say the right things and you can play- go against the grain and get censored...Front line doctors say hello. Well if the vaccine lovers circle jerk thread keeps going guess I can have my own echo chamber here.....hey I love my immune system- so glad I didn't take the experimental gene therapy.

I'm going down in 4....3 ....2...1

Gues that's what alpha woke meant by "cleaning up" That thread - get rid of anything against the main stream big Pharma love affair?

Bro it’s okay. Calm down and just breath. In and out yea there it is buddy. Okay now that your calm.

How do we remove the vac from our veins.

Lemme ask ya this, do you think you could walk into your local restaurant, immediately start ranting about..well, anything...at the top of your lungs. The "what" doesn't even matter. Do you think you could do that and not be forcibly quieted or removed?

Is that "censorship"? Of course not.

Lemme ask ya this, do you think you could walk into your local restaurant, immediately start ranting about..well, anything...at the top of your lungs. The "what" doesn't even matter. Do you think you could do that and not be forcibly quieted or removed?

Is that "censorship"? Of course not.
Top of my lungs? All caps?! And if I was pro gene therapy shots y'all wouldn't have blinked an eye- surely you can admit that?

Wht y'all are doing is censorship- at least own up to it. Just bc you have the hammer - you have the magic button, at least own up to it's the message not the presentation. I got called a jerk and bet no censorship for him. Did I call someone worse than that- don't think so. Cussing tirade- nope.

Simple Fact I'm pro Gods immune system and anti Fauci and Gates shots. If the main stream and big tech didn't censor all those trying to bring out the truths- what I'm saying on here wouldn't be so "Earth shattering" now would it?

Top of my lungs? All caps?! And if I was pro gene therapy shots y'all wouldn't have blinked an eye- surely you can admit that?

Wht y'all are doing is censorship- at least own up to it. Just bc you have the hammer - you have the magic button, at least own up to it's the message not the presentation. I got called a jerk and bet no censorship for him. Did I call someone worse than that- don't think so. Cussing tirade- nope.

Simple Fact I'm pro Gods immune system and anti Fauci and Gates shots. If the main stream and big tech didn't censor all those trying to bring out the truths- what I'm saying on here wouldn't be so "Earth shattering" now would it?
I assume you don’t visit a doctor?

You are on a private place of business. There is virtually nothing in common between this message board and Twitter or Facebook.It ain't censorship, in any form.

And just so you know, I'm not vaccinated and have no plans to be. I've also never taken a flu shot. So, there. When I was sick 6 weeks or so ago and ran a fever, very high at times, I took something to reduce my fever one time. Why? I believe in letting my immune system do it's job.

AND.....y'all have done this before- back when this BS first started with lockdowns and masks I was adamant that what they were doing with Fauci and the bogus covid numbers were very wrong- and I was proven correct- y'all were taking down my stuff often then. Now we have a big population that have had the truth - or let's say for the sake of argument that at least a different opinion hidden from them. Man let's let both sides argue- are we that politically correct we will get our feelings hirt?
I can take it- can the other side? Many of us on the 24/7 get after it and we're all ok- really! But y'all let pro Fauci shot guys say whatever and banned me- that's not right

You are on a private place of business. There is virtually nothing in common between this message board and Twitter or Facebook.It ain't censorship, in any form.

And just so you know, I'm not vaccinated and have no plans to be. I've also never taken a flu shot. So, there. When I was sick 6 weeks or so ago and ran a fever, very high at times, I took something to reduce my fever one time. Why? I believe in letting my immune system do it's job.
So tell me exactly what I did wrong today- what I said that put me over the top but others got to stay?

Dear @osuintx take this shit to the politics board. Fvck Covid and Dementia man.
I didn't start the thread here guy- so tell that to the other 10-15 that partook - sorry you get offended so easy- once again I didn't start it- but I partook and pretty sure wasn't a big deal for anyone

So tell me exactly what I did wrong today- what I said that put me over the top but others got to stay?

Let's see, you were specifically asked by the OP to stay out of his thread. You not only did not do that (which in and of itself was not THAT big of deal), but then went on a numerous post rant, while mostly saying the same things.

And you turned it to politics, which always has been a deletion or move thread thing. This is NOT new.

Let's see, you were specifically asked by the OP to stay out of his thread. You not only did not do that (which in and of itself was not THAT big of deal), but then went on a numerous post rant, while mostly saying the same things.

And you turned it to politics, which always has been a deletion or move thread thing. This is NOT new.
The thread was all politics Jeff- and do we get to say "everyone can listen on this thread except this person and that person?!" Pretty sure that an open invitation that they're gonna post! If I say "osudude do not reply on this thread"- bet your arse he would jump on

The thread was all politics Jeff- and do we get to say "everyone can listen on this thread except this person and that person?!" Pretty sure that an open invitation that they're gonna post! If I say "osudude do not reply on this thread"- bet your arse he would jump on

Actually the thread was about a guy who had been vaccinated for Covid, is sick now with some symptoms of Covid and was asking for input as to what might be going on.

I made a very similar post 6 weeks ago, except I hadn't been vaccinted.

I have no idea if you got banned or why. I do think you’ve somewhat ruined the politics board with your constant anti-vax posts. Some people got vaccinated, some didn’t, at this point people have their minds made up. Your threads are mostly you posting and replying to yourself. Take a hint, no one cares to discuss it, move on.

I have no idea if you got banned or why. I do think you’ve somewhat ruined the politics board with your constant anti-vax posts. Some people got vaccinated, some didn’t, at this point people have their minds made up. Your threads are mostly you posting and replying to yourself. Take a hint, no one cares to discuss it, move on.

There was no ban, just some posts deleted.

This is a lie- have had multiple say they're interested. Maybe no ones interested in what you have to say- what have you brought to the boards? Idk and don't care- you should be free to get after it. Again the ignore button works well- do you rail against the pro vax peeps? I'm gonna Say no

Private place of business.....is a complete joke. I asked you to help me out on numerous occasions about not billing my credit card since leaving this site is a complete joke but guess what....you never attempted to help resolve my issue and billed my card anyway. This site is a joke now, and so are how you run it. Just my 2 cents👀.

Probably catch another ban for a couple weeks/month just like after my credit card was processed

Man this thread delivers. God Bless everyone. Hug your loved ones tonight. I have never meet someone so he’ll bent on controlling other people over something that has no effect to them. Like are the one man that will stop it all. People aren’t dumb man and just because a couple social media platforms blocked or censored stuff doesn’t mean that the information is completely covered up. Calm down we get it.

Man this thread delivers. God Bless everyone. Hug your loved ones tonight. I have never meet someone so he’ll bent on controlling other people over something that has no effect to them. Like are the one man that will stop it all. People aren’t dumb man and just because a couple social media platforms blocked or censored stuff doesn’t mean that the information is completely covered up. Calm down we get it.
So you're saying what you're saying?! My stuff was taken down and admittingly so (oop pappageorgia coming to grammar correct lol)
Care or don't care......I really don't care if you care - but we not gonna play it down. (Papageorgia grammar alert here as well)

Private place of business.....is a complete joke. I asked you to help me out on numerous occasions about not billing my credit card since leaving this site is a complete joke but guess what....you never attempted to help resolve my issue and billed my card anyway. This site is a joke now, and so are how you run it. Just my 2 cents👀.

Probably catch another ban for a couple weeks/month just like after my credit card was processed
Actually I cancelled my script during the first few months of the Plandemic also bc was getting my stuff taken down....along with OSU being the leader of college athletics in social justice warriors....but it wouldn't cancel!!!!
So I stayed along just for some 24/7 stuff- have enjoyed the back and forth over there- I have a lot of fans there as well 😎

7YKm.gif

Reactions: BiloxiPoke
And what is your realty you think that I'm missing - do tell?
You voluntarily joined a private business, and continually remain a paying member of said private business even if you can’t figure out how to cancel, and still can’t believe that a private business should have the right to edit anything you say in their place of business.

You are absolutely confused on how all this works. And honestly, if you weren’t such a total jackass about how you choose to express yourself, no one would edit/delete anything you write. But you are and they do.

I’ve been on this board for a pretty long time and don’t think I’ve had a post edited yet.

Reactions: katomagaha
You voluntarily joined a private business, and continually remain a paying member of said private business even if you can’t figure out how to cancel, and still can’t believe that a private business should have the right to edit anything you say in their place of business.

You are absolutely confused on how all this works. And honestly, if you weren’t such a total jackass about how you choose to express yourself, no one would edit/delete anything you write. But you are and they do.

I’ve been on this board for a pretty long time and don’t think I’ve had a post edited yet.
Ooo I'm a no Waves guy....no one edited my stuff- well aren't you special- keep up the nice polite rhetoric so you can be in the "big circle jerk" club that's left on the covid vax thread.
on the thread It was stated. "The vaccine clearly works. You have to be really f*cking stupid at this point to say that the vaccine doesn’t work."

But I got taken off the thread -And that uninformed tacky person stayed! Again I'm not a gene therapy lover echo chamber Member so I get censored- I still can't reply on there- yet they say I'm not censored?!

Big ole joke- same as the real media- censure any truth so big Pharma makes billions and they can steal an election......couldn't have done that if they didn't censor Ivermectin and HCQ eh?

And the only way in case most didn't know ( which I'm almost sure most don't bc everything gets censored) the ONLY WAY That the gene therapies could have possibly obtained "emergency authorization" is if there were ....wait for it....." no other remedies" LMAO. I.E. for the non understanding.....if they hadn't banned Ivermectin and HCQ truths- they couldn't have gotten mail in ballots, couldn't have stolen the election (at least as Easy) ,
Couldn't have locked us down, couldn't have controlled us with the fear face diapers, and couldn't have made hundreds and hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars off of the experimental gene therapies, and executed all the control over us - holy crap.

So you're saying what you're saying?! My stuff was taken down and admittingly so (oop pappageorgia coming to grammar correct lol)
Care or don't care......I really don't care if you care - but we not gonna play it down. (Papageorgia grammar alert here as well)
What

Reactions: osutater
dude....give it up. you've become so predictable that most don't even read your posts anymore. I'm surprised some are even responding. We like you and want you to remain a poster, but your relentless vax obsession needs to stop. We understand your point of view, just don't need to be reminded of it 15,000 times a day. It's the same $hit every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT