ADVERTISEMENT

You guys think my 48 ounces of cold brew espresso is what makes me immune to sugar?

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
Interesting read. My BIL went on a vacation with me once and by day 3 he told me if I didn't drink some water he would have a panic attack. I slammed 3 cokes back to back to back and told him to hold my cotton candy.

Caffeine intake

Interesting read. My BIL went on a vacation with me once and by day 3 he told me if I didn't drink some water he would have a panic attack. I slammed 3 cokes back to back to back and told him to hold my cotton candy.

Caffeine intake
I don’t buy it.

I ingest insane amounts of caffeine every day and night and I’m still pretty fat.

Might be all the beer I drink. *shoulder shrug*

I don’t buy it.

I ingest insane amounts of caffeine every day and night and I’m still pretty fat.

Might be all the beer I drink. *shoulder shrug*
But do you have issues with diabetes?

The other day I hit 880mg or what ever measurement they measure that in. Thought I was having a heart attack. Got shit done though.

Reactions: CowboyJD
But do you have issues with diabetes?

The other day I hit 880mg or what ever measurement they measure that in. Thought I was having a heart attack. Got shit done though.
Nope…don’t have “the sugar”….the “beetus”.

Good point.

Key to great coffee is finding a good barista. Nothing like a rich hot creamy pull...
841c2795ac42ea7c8685f55a0039be04.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT