ADVERTISEMENT

Non sports- censoring

Lol You guys kill me. So let's take a Q and A. Y'all won't bc I will prove my point to some degree but let's shall....shall we?

Who here:
-trusts the govt and think they really care about you more than their $$ and power? Worst words to hear - "we are from The govt and are here to help you"😳

- Who trusts the media and thinks they really care about you?

- Who thinks Big Pharma cares more about your health than they do the Hundred of Billions Of dollars they make sticking you with unneeded shots and the make even more treating your cancer?

- Who trusts Fauci? Who trusts Gates?

- Who doesn't know mRNA "vaccines" have had two animal tests through the years and 100 percent of the cats and let's see- 100 percent of the ferrets died either right after the injection or when re introduced to the corona virus. 100 percent 😬. Think there's a reason we've never had a corona virus vaccine in all the years and then in 6 months voila?! Yeah y'all aren't sheep

All these are begging, pleading, coercing you all to take these experimentals - if the shots were so good why do they have to offer Krispy Kreme's lmao
Not sure why i got quoted on this? Was a joke. To each their own. I literally could NOT care less what anyone's opinion is on the vaccination. Get it, don't get it, gives a shit.

Right or wrong to censor people you disagree with? Alpha Woke keeps banning me but I asked why- just bc I love my God given immune system and don't want to fill my body with experimental shots? I didn't cuss anyone, didn't threaten anyone and yet everyone and their dog can yell Yee Haaa as they are loving each other up on the covid vax thread. Agree or disagree people have a right to state their opinions. Some are scared f what they might hear- me thinks alpha woke got his marching orders from higher up..

AC calls me A jerk and is still free to post. Buncha hypocrites. Put on your big boy undies or they should Find another job and let people without paper thin skin run this. I asked why they censored me but everyone else
Could post- BS. Again some
Afraid of the truth period. They want me to not post here- I said only reason I came on that thread is bc I was called out on it. Wrong- ain't kissing anyone's butt to post on here- either it's gonna be fair or not

Dont Give me "wrong board" - I didn't start the thread and was called out on it then I was only one that got yanked- paper thin skin or Yahoo scared to death
So what are your opinions on the covid vaccine?

J
Not sure why i got quoted on this? Was a joke. To each their own. I literally could NOT care less what anyone's opinion is on the vaccination. Get it, don't get it, gives a shit.
Green jacket gold jacket who gives a shit

Reactions: sbaPoke
Couple of the many Factoids that scream- WTH

1. Flu disappeared this year altogether? Basically zero percent got the flu after how many years of tens or hundreds of thousands having it or dying from it- now basically zero not only didn't die...but didn't get it? And y'all buy that just wow

2. Moderna, Phizer , J and J list on their EUA that there is ZERO IMPROVEMENT after taking the shot of getting the 99.9 percent survival virus- or transmitting it- hey guys have an experimental shot that does NOTHING good! NOTHING but keep drinking the kool aid

3. All these companies quit hiring test subjects for their shots in Jan. Any guesses why? Cmon..y'all can say it........ Yup- now we are all members of this scientific experiment. Those that didn't sleep through 8th grades science know you are either part of the control group (the common sense people that just say no) or the Experimental group (those drones programmed by their TVs to take the experimental shot)). If the TV and radio didn't program it, and medical and colleges didn't make the employees and students take them- the people that would take these would be LT 10 percent would guess. If they actually told everyone about experimental factor and informed consent (as required by law but they're NOT doing) people signing up would be negligible.

3. They kill you or permanently harm you- the big pharma guzillionaires CANNOT be sued- you'd have a LT 1 percent chance of recouping any money- of course health is number one right?
Was it moderna that was almost bankrupt before these shots came about? One of the greed whores

4. There's basically zero informed consent on these things- y'all don't know what's in them nor what they will do. Most of us have healthy immune systems- what are they going to illicit against these spike proteins over time? Already doing clotting and neurological damage to many- including deaths- and how many deaths- sure won't see much on the news about any of this.

Flemingmethod.com one of the best and smartest on these "shots"

Not a factoid nor have I seen it talked about much but a question That comes to mind- if they are causing so much clotting- will it flip and those getting the shots be the ones that can't fly anymore🤔. Are pilots allowed to get the experimental gene therapy shots for the same clotting reason? I mean if you have clotting issues you are sure recommended NOT to fly so.......
You are literally the poster child for the Dunning Kruger Effect with absolutely zero self awareness, mentally handicapped, or the best troll I have ever seen.

Reactions: Colorado_Poke
I concur with this post:
"Call us anti-VAXERS.....Covidiots, conspiracy theorist..... it doesn't really matter - you're mocking the people who have correctly predicted every stage of this scam with 100% success rate - trust me you won't have the last laugh"

I concur with this post:
"Call us anti-VAXERS.....Covidiots, conspiracy theorist..... it doesn't really matter - you're mocking the people who have correctly predicted every stage of this scam with 100% success rate - trust me you won't have the last laugh"
What are you talking about dude. Take your pills

Just taking some jabs here- sure not lost any sleep. But the fact the cancel culture on the board is only being called out by a few is not super. David A and Sys are literally wrong about everything and post all the time but in no way should they be censored on the message boards. I've le said all along the ignore button is a super feature. Especially these days when freedom of speech is headed out the door- next time one of you on this board will be on my side of getting shut down on a thread while all others flourish on the other side of the issue.....
AND I'm 100 percent on the right side of this one I promise.

I'm anti covid shots prob on my way to anti most all vax the more I know and learn and have GREAT sources (you won't find them much on the TV, FB nor twitter). But if I had been covid gene therapy loving I would still be on that thread- that's da fact Jack.

I don't know what chance I have but I want to make a suggestion to change the name of that thread to "covid vax circle jerk"🤔

Lol!

This thread wasn't even important enough to get moved to the political board!

Welcome to purgatory!
Hey you're still posting on here - you must enjoy it? Know you get pissy on the name calling many times so doubt you should be casting many stones there hoss

I legitimately think osuintx is a threat to blow up a building. He is Tim McVeigh level radicalized.
Because I'm not a member of the gene therapy circle jerk club?! Naaa- everyone's safe from me- I just throw out the anti mainstream real news

Damn we got moved! I do appreciate getting to say my peace on this thread anywho....they went and TOTALLY REDEEMED THEMSELVES!!!!🤙

The gateway pundit!
So...libturd....4 pilots from the same airline die in the same week after taking the experimental gene therapy- 3 within 2 days of taking the shot. All middle aged great health and all you can say is "gateway pundit?" Can you say - Credibility lost?"

So...libturd....4 pilots from the same airline die in the same week after taking the experimental gene therapy- 3 within 2 days of taking the shot. All middle aged great health and all you can say is "gateway pundit?" Can you say - Credibility lost?"
Ya you prob need to find some reputable information. And I’m not sure you would know credibility if they stuck it in your arm and pushed the plunger

Ya you prob need to find some reputable information. And I’m not sure you would know credibility if they stuck it in your arm and pushed the plunger
Wow really? If you're going to just be off the res just maybe not reply?

Couple of the many Factoids that scream- WTH

1. Flu disappeared this year altogether? Basically zero percent got the flu after how many years of tens or hundreds of thousands having it or dying from it- now basically zero not only didn't die...but didn't get it? And y'all buy that just wow

2. Moderna, Phizer , J and J list on their EUA that there is ZERO IMPROVEMENT after taking the shot of getting the 99.9 percent survival virus- or transmitting it- hey guys have an experimental shot that does NOTHING good! NOTHING but keep drinking the kool aid

3. All these companies quit hiring test subjects for their shots in Jan. Any guesses why? Cmon..y'all can say it........ Yup- now we are all members of this scientific experiment. Those that didn't sleep through 8th grades science know you are either part of the control group (the common sense people that just say no) or the Experimental group (those drones programmed by their TVs to take the experimental shot)). If the TV and radio didn't program it, and medical and colleges didn't make the employees and students take them- the people that would take these would be LT 10 percent would guess. If they actually told everyone about experimental factor and informed consent (as required by law but they're NOT doing) people signing up would be negligible.

3. They kill you or permanently harm you- the big pharma guzillionaires CANNOT be sued- you'd have a LT 1 percent chance of recouping any money- of course health is number one right?
Was it moderna that was almost bankrupt before these shots came about? One of the greed whores

4. There's basically zero informed consent on these things- y'all don't know what's in them nor what they will do. Most of us have healthy immune systems- what are they going to illicit against these spike proteins over time? Already doing clotting and neurological damage to many- including deaths- and how many deaths- sure won't see much on the news about any of this.

Flemingmethod.com one of the best and smartest on these "shots"

Not a factoid nor have I seen it talked about much but a question That comes to mind- if they are causing so much clotting- will it flip and those getting the shots be the ones that can't fly anymore🤔. Are pilots allowed to get the experimental gene therapy shots for the same clotting reason? I mean if you have clotting issues you are sure recommended NOT to fly so.......
Before I go down the answering of your questions. Note: I'm not a pro vax guy nor am I an anti vax guy. I've made it a point to become as educated as I can be, reading details from all sides and from countries and researchers from all over the world. I am not a doctor. I am very anti-government on the whole and despise almost every action taken by our federal government regardless of who is in charge.

1. I asked my doctor about this when I saw him a few weeks ago. He says that the flu this year was way down, but not zero. My doc is a bit of a tin foil hat kind of guy, but even he said that the covid protocols never really let the flu catch on. Since it is a virus and not as contagious as covid, it did not have a huge outbreak this year. There were two nursing homes in this area that had flu rip through and yes a few elderly people died from it. This year's active flu was not considered below average in regards to being deadly and likely would have been one of the lower death years. But also, the prevalent flu in the US tends to follow China's from the year before. When they put together the flu shot, they look at what went through China and base off of that. Sometimes that isn't the source and the flu shot is less effective. China's flu outbreak was way lower and the travel restrictions to/from Australia and the US are a likely cause as to why it never made it over here to any great degree.

2. Have you actually read their EUAs? I have: Here is an excerpt from Pfizer's. Although limited scientific information is available, based on the totality of the scientific evidence available to date, it is reasonable to believe that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may be effective for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals as specified in the Full EUA Prescribing Information

your first 3. In regards to the first three, might this be because their testing for 12-15 year old kids was concluded by the end of January and they have no plans to jab kids younger than that? At this point, non of the 3 providers approved in the US are pursuing full FDA approval. Not saying they won't, but the conditional testing requirements are considered too much in flux and the US will not allow for the covid virus to be injected in individuals as part of the testing. So there isn't much point to more test subjects.

your second 3. Moderna is an interesting story case. But they had done more research on SARS than any company in the world and were in a unique spot to be able to move this forward in relation to other companies. You keep saying that the vaccine kills people. Of all the people that have gotten at least one covid shot in the US, there are less than 5500 of them that have died as of a week or so ago. Considering there have been more than 310 million shots, which means at the very minimum 150 million people. Considering the focus of early vaccinations to those 60+, it is very much in the "normal death rate" those 5500 are not said to have died from the covid vaccine, they have died since getting the vaccine. They are in the process of those cases to determine if they were by the vaccine or not. Do not fall into the same pit the medical/government fell into by saying everybody who died that had covid died of covid. Not everybody that dies after getting the jab died of the jab.

4. Let me counter this by asking if you know everything you put in your body. Do you know what is actually in your food? I dare say none of us really do. I know this is different, but its not THAT different.

Before I go down the answering of your questions. Note: I'm not a pro vax guy nor am I an anti vax guy. I've made it a point to become as educated as I can be, reading details from all sides and from countries and researchers from all over the world. I am not a doctor. I am very anti-government on the whole and despise almost every action taken by our federal government regardless of who is in charge.

1. I asked my doctor about this when I saw him a few weeks ago. He says that the flu this year was way down, but not zero. My doc is a bit of a tin foil hat kind of guy, but even he said that the covid protocols never really let the flu catch on. Since it is a virus and not as contagious as covid, it did not have a huge outbreak this year. There were two nursing homes in this area that had flu rip through and yes a few elderly people died from it. This year's active flu was not considered below average in regards to being deadly and likely would have been one of the lower death years. But also, the prevalent flu in the US tends to follow China's from the year before. When they put together the flu shot, they look at what went through China and base off of that. Sometimes that isn't the source and the flu shot is less effective. China's flu outbreak was way lower and the travel restrictions to/from Australia and the US are a likely cause as to why it never made it over here to any great degree.

2. Have you actually read their EUAs? I have: Here is an excerpt from Pfizer's. Although limited scientific information is available, based on the totality of the scientific evidence available to date, it is reasonable to believe that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may be effective for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals as specified in the Full EUA Prescribing Information

your first 3. In regards to the first three, might this be because their testing for 12-15 year old kids was concluded by the end of January and they have no plans to jab kids younger than that? At this point, non of the 3 providers approved in the US are pursuing full FDA approval. Not saying they won't, but the conditional testing requirements are considered too much in flux and the US will not allow for the covid virus to be injected in individuals as part of the testing. So there isn't much point to more test subjects.

your second 3. Moderna is an interesting story case. But they had done more research on SARS than any company in the world and were in a unique spot to be able to move this forward in relation to other companies. You keep saying that the vaccine kills people. Of all the people that have gotten at least one covid shot in the US, there are less than 5500 of them that have died as of a week or so ago. Considering there have been more than 310 million shots, which means at the very minimum 150 million people. Considering the focus of early vaccinations to those 60+, it is very much in the "normal death rate" those 5500 are not said to have died from the covid vaccine, they have died since getting the vaccine. They are in the process of those cases to determine if they were by the vaccine or not. Do not fall into the same pit the medical/government fell into by saying everybody who died that had covid died of covid. Not everybody that dies after getting the jab died of the jab.

4. Let me counter this by asking if you know everything you put in your body. Do you know what is actually in your food? I dare say none of us really do. I know this is different, but its not THAT different.
As per your last post about food, that's a big fat no I will agree with you on that one, it's probably pretty scary what they put in food seeing as how we don't know hardly what any of those chemicals really or very few of them. It is my belief that all of the 20, 30 40 (goes up every year) shots they're giving us as kids plus what's in our food is why the cancer is rampant more and more every year as is autism.

Health Ranger guy is good and talks about good clean food and limit the pharmaceuticals that enter our bodies- all those shots they are giving kids is saying Gods immune systems sucks- we have to alter it. Processed food is horrible. I cannot say I always eat clean- we are so busy it's not easy but it's an excuse as well

"every person cured is less money we make off of them". Says Many medical people- they don't all get into the profession to cure....there's sooo much money in medicine. Why has healthy eating and many holistic remedies been cut out of medical school the last many years? Didn't used to be- liberals have had hold of the medical industry - as they have control over most things

Last edited:
appreciate the post and thanks for replying here's some more of my rebut on them.

Those "vaccine" companies said "might help" in preventing...might help in surviving?! Really? So 99.96 could go up to a survival of 99.98? Take this experimental shot bc it might help and the survival is already 99.9 plus - count me and half the country out.

Stopping at stabbing kids 12 years ish? They aint ever stopping sorry to say - it's MONEY MONEY MONEY and to many of them - it's CONTROL CONTROL AND CONTROL. They want all of us taking 3-4 covid shots each year - more money and we don't need them and they are UNTESTED. They will go all the way down the babies - book it. Hell my son is 30 and not taking the shot but even said "Dad, I can see older people wanting to take it". I said and firmly believe NO ONE should take an experimental shot - but I said you have a point - old with comorbidities - one could argue. They shouldn't give the shot to anyone below 60 even if you argued for it - it's a big scare mongrel. Your body your choice - but why I scream most days on it is that my half of the argument is being censored - info is NOT in no way presented fairly on both sides - frontline doctors said HCQ and Ivermectin made deaths negligible - they censored and shamed them. Now they said yes they do work. They could NOT have gotten emergency authorization for these experimental shots if there are other remedies - they had to make them out to be bad. EMERGENCY SHOTS CANNOT BE GIVEN IF THERE ARE OTHER TREATEMENTS - there were. Plus couldn't do their mail in ballot harvesting if people were back to normal. What a scam

Covid protocol helped stop the flu? Flu deaths dang near zero....most of those not buying what most of the main stream people are selling are saying bc hospitals get money for each covid case - that's where the flu went. Flu has NEVER been near zero and in TX and Ok we were almost all biz as usual this year during the flu season. And please don't credit the BS masks, most either didn't wear them, wore them half on, wore bandanas or others that were way more harmful than helpful - there has NEVER been any study that said any mask (even the N95) prevents transmission to or from.

Poke28 forgive if I mis state what you're saying but it seemed like even with the shot deaths at 5500- you were saying that's a normal death rate? Below is a graph from VAERS the cdc- (vaccine adverse eVent reporting system) It is crazy numbers and it's agreed upon by most in the medical world that only 1-10 percent make it into VAERS - this graph- if true shows the story.

As per your last post about food, that's a big fat no I will agree with you on that one, it's probably pretty scary what they put in food seeing as how we don't know hardly what any of those chemicals really or very few of them. It is my belief that all of the 20, 30 40 (goes up every year) shots they're giving us as kids plus what's in our food is why the cancer is rampant more and more every year as is autism.

Health Ranger guy is good and talks about good clean food and limit the pharmaceuticals that enter our bodies- all those shots they are giving kids is saying Gods immune systems sucks- we have to alter it. Processed food is horrible. I cannot say I always eat clean- we are so busy it's not easy but it's an excuse as well

"every person cured is less money we make off of them". Says Many medical people- they don't all get into the profession to cure....there's sooo much money in medicine. Why has healthy eating and many holistic remedies been cut out of medical school the last many years? Didn't used to be- liberals have had hold of the medical industry - as they have control over most things
You listen to the Health Ranger!?! Holy cow. Adios.

You listen to the Health Ranger!?! Holy cow. Adios.
Not much but know what he's about- how about you- who you like? Just to pop and and dismiss a person who advocates clean eating and the least possible pharmaceuticals in youR system makes you look what- smart?

Not much but know what he's about- how about you- who you like? Just to pop and and dismiss a person who advocates clean eating and the least possible pharmaceuticals in youR system makes you look what- smart?
Who do I like? Legit scientists and doctors. Mike "The Health Ranger" also advocates against cancer treatments for people sick with cancer. He suggests they eat superfood vegetables and other bullshit that will kill people.

Eating a simple uncomplicated diet consisting primarily of fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats while getting plenty of exercise and sleep isn't some wonder diet this jack ass came up with. It's common sense. Me ignoring him doesn't make me smart. Listening to his voodoo makes you gullible.

Natural News is full of shit, too.

Who do I like? Legit scientists and doctors. Mike "The Health Ranger" also advocates against cancer treatments for people sick with cancer. He suggests they eat superfood vegetables and other bullshit that will kill people.

Eating a simple uncomplicated diet consisting primarily of fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats while getting plenty of exercise and sleep isn't some wonder diet this jack ass came up with. It's common sense. Me ignoring him doesn't make me smart. Listening to his voodoo makes you gullible.

Natural News is full of shit, too.
Yes go stick tons of chemicals and radiation in your body to kill all the other cells along with the cancer cells, yes your version sounds much mo better. Of course no doctors what to make billions off of cancer radiation and chemo

Yes go stick tons of chemicals and radiation in your body to kill all the other cells along with the cancer cells, yes your version sounds much mo better. Of course no doctors what to make billions off of cancer radiation and chemo
Cancer is bad stuff. There's no doubt that the cancer treatment is rough. Rubbing a peppermint leaf on your forehead and drinking some "natural" concoction from Mike will kill you a lot faster than chemo will if you have cancer.

Make sure you say no to that iron lung when you pop for Polio also there champ.

Polio? You mean when it was basically obsolete and they made the vaccine for it after? Oh yeah I remember
Polio is still endemic in three countries, i.e., Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan and is eradicated from the rest of the world. Pakistan is considered as the exporter of Wild Polio Virus (WPV) with highest number of polio outbreaks among endemic countries.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT