ADVERTISEMENT

Non sports- censoring

Polio? You mean when it was basically obsolete and they made the vaccine for it after? Oh yeah I remember
If my grandfather were still alive, he would kick your ass, even on his emaciated, polio affected leg. I feel sorry for your relatives.

I don’t have to “keep trusting the media” on polio you dumb fuk. He was crippled his entire life from polio and spent a lot of time praising the polio vaccine to me.

I don’t have to “keep trusting the media” on polio you dumb fuk. He was crippled his entire life from polio and spent a lot of time praising the polio vaccine to me.
Polio is bad Einstein- what you want me to refute that you stupid POS. It's a bad deal but you're not going to sit here since you have zero argument on these shots and start arguing Polio- keep with the drama BS is all you have- trying to make us that have common sense and not poisoning ourselves with these shots feel bad bc you had a relative with Polio- screw your drama queen BS. Everyone knows that was bad shit- nothing like this media blown up less than the flu Plandemic that fooled idiots like you.
Polio =King Kong. Corona is common cold type....the one you're listening to Fauci took corona and added the spike proteins now if you took the Fauci shot your body is constantly producing spike proteins- but you want to get pissed at ya for not taking the poison and bringing media censored truths - when you should be SO SO PISSED. At those you're listening to for railroading your stupid ass.

I don't have problems with those that took the shot- they were snookered- but people like you that want to bring up Polio victims to try and win some sympathy from the board are crap.
Nobody anywhere is arguing against Polio victims had it bad - I'm arguing y'all just took the shot believing a corrupt govt, corrupt media and corrupt as hell big pharma , that anything anti against the shot were censored and NO ONE can refute that

Polio is bad Einstein- what you want me to refute that you stupid POS. It's a bad deal but you're not going to sit here since you have zero argument on these shots and start arguing Polio- keep with the drama BS is all you have- trying to make us that have common sense and not poisoning ourselves with these shots feel bad bc you had a relative with Polio- screw your drama queen BS. Everyone knows that was bad shit- nothing like this media blown up less than the flu Plandemic that fooled idiots like you.
Polio =King Kong. Corona is common cold type....the one you're listening to Fauci took corona and added the spike proteins now if you took the Fauci shot your body is constantly producing spike proteins- but you want to get pissed at ya for not taking the poison and bringing media censored truths - when you should be SO SO PISSED. At those you're listening to for railroading your stupid ass.

I don't have problems with those that took the shot- they were snookered- but people like you that want to bring up Polio victims to try and win some sympathy from the board are crap.
Nobody anywhere is arguing against Polio victims had it bad - I'm arguing y'all just took the shot believing a corrupt govt, corrupt media and corrupt as hell big pharma , that anything anti against the shot were censored and NO ONE can refute that
You have a hell of an internet PHD on all subjects. But really you are summa cum laude of dumbassery

Reactions: Been Jammin
Your views aside…with you grammar, syntax and punctuation please tell me you do not hold an degree from Oklahoma State University.
Aren't you due back to the "covid vax" circle jerk thread? How's that for grammar you f' in sheep?

Your views aside…with you grammar, syntax and punctuation please tell me you do not hold an degree from Oklahoma State University.
Zero balls - my gawd y'all are something. Gramma and syntax ok?🤔

Aren't you due back to the "covid vax" circle jerk thread? How's that for grammar you f' in sheep?

I’m not even sure what thread you are talking about. I don’t believe I’ve participated in a COVID thread other than this one in months.

Zero balls - my gawd y'all are something. Gramma and syntax ok?🤔

This is interesting. You couldn’t put two, very simplistic, thoughts together in one reply?

Now answer the original question.

I’m not even sure what thread you are talking about. I don’t believe I’ve participated in a COVID thread other than this one in months.
This is interesting. You couldn’t put two, very simplistic, thoughts together in one reply?

Now answer the original question.
Sure. All you guys that follow the walking points of the left- media, govt, big pharma are enablers of everything that's going on. Y'all bc you won't take a stand against the lockdowns, the nanny govt mandates, the experimental shots et al - y'all are enablers to losing our freedoms. To many I have been abrasive trying to get people to see what's going on- seems to get nowhere. From now on- brutal truth and few words. Pick a freaking side

Lol what's the question
there "tc poke"?

So you can’t read very well either?

Do you hold a degree from Oklahoma State University? It was the topic of my very first post in this thread.

Edit to add, nice use of quotation marks, genius.

So you can’t read very well either?

Do you hold a degree from Oklahoma State University? It was the topic of my very first post in this thread.

Edit to add, nice use of quotation marks, genius.
Lol what stupid ass questions- holier than thou
are ya? How old are you 13?

Lol what stupid ass questions- holier than thou
are ya? How old are you 13?

Again, the question came about as a direct result of you inability to adequately convey a thought via written form. I honestly could not care less what your views are on COVID, politics or anything else. I was simply trying to measure the value of my OSU education.

I’m also not quite sure what you are trying to imply with your “holier than thou” comment, and no but I wish I was.

We all are rubber and @osuintx is glue. He sucks is all in with his idiocy and we can’t get away. I have never even once tried to get this guy to get vaccinated. I mean be honest guys do we do the Christian thing or do we just let it play out and see if nature wins? I am all for making @osuintx a research lab rat and find out.

Again, the question came about as a direct result of you inability to adequately convey a thought via written form. I honestly could not care less what your views are on COVID, politics or anything else. I was simply trying to measure the value of my OSU education.

I’m also not quite sure what you are trying to imply with your “holier than thou” comment, and no but I wish I was.
Man I've been drinking so this is very taxing. All the crap we have to deal with and you want to know about Grammar and OSU education? Guessing I'm right and this is what you really want to know? I have a masters in chemistry with a BS of Chemistry from OSU. Didnt major In English and could care less.
Taught for 28 years and taught my students to Not accept What I was shucking them - that it was the "accepted" explanation-
E,.g. The nearest star other than the Sun is 1.4 light years away etc. People like you That accept the status quo my students would be ashamed of- they would call you a drone.

We all are rubber and @osuintx is glue. He sucks is all in with his idiocy and we can’t get away. I have never even once tried to get this guy to get vaccinated. I mean be honest guys do we do the Christian thing or do we just let it play out and see if nature wins? I am all for making @osuintx a research lab rat and find out.
Loser lol- pick a side dick- you just show your ass and pick no sides. Virtue signal and what not- what do you stand for wuss? You're scarred to say I bet - OSUINTX is anything but a lab rat- plenty of volunteers to be part of that $hit

Man I've been drinking so this is very taxing. All the crap we have to deal with and you want to know about Grammar and OSU education? Guessing I'm right and this is what you really want to know? I have a masters in chemistry with a BS of Chemistry from OSU. Didnt major In English and could care less.
Taught for 28 years and taught my students to Not accept What I was shucking them - that it was the "accepted" explanation-
E,.g. The nearest star other than the Sun is 1.4 light years away etc. People like you That accept the status quo my students would be ashamed of- they would call you a drone.

This would be unfortunate on so many levels if it were true.

This would be unfortunate on so many levels if it were true.
Lol you say nothing- what a loser- what do you stand for other than trying to win some argument. What do you stand for ? Like me or not I stand for something- you are a squishy middle squish - you stand for nothing

Lol you say nothing- what a loser- what do you stand for other than trying to win some argument. What do you stand for ? Like me or not I stand for something- you are a squishy middle squish - you stand for nothing

I haven’t said one word about you views/opinions at any point in time. For all you know, I may very well agree with some or all of them.

I measure the value of my OSU education by taking into account the intelligence, aptitude and perceived IQ of my fellow graduates. That is all I was doing here. It has exactly zero to do with anything I think you are trying to say, but has everything to do with your cognitive ability (or lack thereof) to translate your thoughts to the written word. That is all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I haven’t said one word about you views/opinions at any point in time. For all you know, I may very well agree with some or all of them.

I measure the value of my OSU education by taking into account the intelligence, aptitude and perceived IQ of my fellow graduates. That is all I was doing here. It has exactly zero to do with anything I think you are trying to say, but has everything to do with your cognitive ability (or lack thereof) to translate your thoughts to the written word. That is all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yes agree - you stand for Jack crap. Too many like you. Why don't you figure out what you stand for and get back to us. Too many like you trying to walk the middle. What do you believe? Can you not even say really! Wow.
quit trying to be popular on the board and pick a side- it's really ok if you do. Squishy middle Crap does nobody any good.

Yes agree - you stand for Jack crap. Too many like you. Why don't you figure out what you stand for and get back to us. Too many like you trying to walk the middle. What do you believe? Can you not even say really! Wow.
quit trying to be popular on the board and pick a side- it's really ok if you do. Squishy middle Crap does nobody any good.
I’m glad though that you feel like you have purpose with all this lunacy. Story as old as time

@osuintx what is up with this star stat you are throwing out here. You saying aliens are real or that some star is closer?
Weirdo dude - you post just to get some
Acclimation from posters I guess. You really think you're entertaining- that makes one

Acclimation from posters I guess. You really think you're entertaining- that makes one
I honestly want to know what that comment was about. Calm down

Wait you of all people are accusing me of post accumulation? The guy who responded to himself? Holy hell.

Why did you feel the need to lie about your educational accomplishments?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT