ADVERTISEMENT

No World Cup for Team USA

Air_Thurman

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2003
Iran responds to Trump's ban by not allowing the USA to compete at the World Cup.

iranian students and all those iranians waving their flag at the world cup in LA need to go home now

had read on JO's twitter that he was supposed to go-I am guessing as an alternate, or Green couldn't go. Sucks for him to finally get a chance, and this happens.

Rdcldad, I would bet, from personal experience, probably 99.9% of those fans disagree completely with their countries politics.

No matter what you feel about the politics of the situation this is a crappy situation for our guys who work their tails off for the opportunists.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
had read on JO's twitter that he was supposed to go-I am guessing as an alternate, or Green couldn't go. Sucks for him to finally get a chance, and this happens.

Rdcldad, I would bet, from personal experience, probably 99.9% of those fans disagree completely with their countries politics.

i don't disagree

but they aren't fixing their country or their politics over here

No matter what you feel about the politics of the situation this is a crappy situation for our guys who work their tails off for the opportunists.

Yea and seems short sighted by the Iranians.

The ban is certainly short sighted! Glad Iran has allowed our wrestlers to compete.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT