ADVERTISEMENT

Next Years Lineup

Been getting in trouble and then Fartz left him off next years projected lineup right as Never Say Die said we should watch the portal.
In DT's first year in college, his team lost 17 guys to the culture change. I wouldn't mourn it. Guys looking for participation trophies need to be shown the exit. The coaches only have so many hours to train up the team. Let it be with the guys who want to be there doing the right things.

In DT's first year in college, his team lost 17 guys to the culture change. I wouldn't mourn it. Guys looking for participation trophies need to be shown the exit. The coaches only have so many hours to train up the team. Let it be with the guys who want to be there doing the right things.
Exactly!

It is scales of efficiency with ROI involving athletes.

-Kid has talent +1
-Kid works hard +2
-Kid wants to win at high levels +2
-Kid takes nutrition and lifestyle seriously +2

You gotta be a 4 to stay.

-poor grades -1
-decent or below work ethic -2
-likes to party/get in trouble -1
-any type of drug use -3

Like I said, gotta be a 4 to stay.

Ex. Johnny Thompson...1+2+2-1=4
Ex. 2 Johny Hendricks...1+2+2+2=7

Ex. 3 Marstellar...1+2+2-1-1-3=0

You guys get the picture. Also, I made up this metric.

giphy.webp

Reactions: AtownPoke
Spratley, Hughes, Jamison, Williams, Young, Amine, Hamiti, Thompson, Plott, Carroll, Hendrickson, and Merrill make 12... You're free to disagree that those 12 can make the podium, I guess.

I'm a homer and think Travis, Fish, and Doucet could make it as well. I wouldn't be shocked to see McCommas make the jump if he gets an opportunity either. I'll concede that those 4 are based on my rosey outlook on most things.
Doucet has zero chance. That’s just F ing crazy to say he does. Dude is a good kid but he can’t beat his on shadow by more than a score of 2-1

Exactly!

It is scales of efficiency with ROI involving athletes.

-Kid has talent +1
-Kid works hard +2
-Kid wants to win at high levels +2
-Kid takes nutrition and lifestyle seriously +2

You gotta be a 4 to stay.

-poor grades -1
-decent or below work ethic -2
-likes to party/get in trouble -1
-any type of drug use -3

Like I said, gotta be a 4 to stay.

Ex. Johnny Thompson...1+2+2-1=4
Ex. 2 Johny Hendricks...1+2+2+2=7

Ex. 3 Marstellar...1+2+2-1-1-3=0

Someday Taylor is going to tell the national media that he has a formula for culture retention, and he is going to mention CP as his inspiration. Everyone is going to think he's talking about Christian Pyles, but everyone on this forum tonight will know the Legend of Chase Pollard. It began here. Stay classy Stillwater.

Doucet has zero chance. That’s just F ing crazy to say he does. Dude is a good kid but he can’t beat his on shadow by more than a score of 2-1
I agree it’s very unlikely but I think you’re overestimating how much elite talent there is at HWT. He was the #12 seed after all and I think was 2 wins from AA? Lost to a guy who then knocked Bastida out of AA contention.

Only 2 seniors graduated out of the top 12 I think though haha.

My point being I would’ve given him like a 5-10% chance at it last year. So if Hendrickson and Merrill redshirted, I would give him similar odds this year. NOT that I’m hoping for that.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Someday Taylor is going to tell the national media that he has a formula for culture retention, and he is going to mention CP as his inspiration. Everyone is going to think he's talking about Christian Pyles, but everyone on this forum tonight will know the Legend of Chase Pollard. It began here. Stay classy Stillwater.
Some people say I’m a savant

Some people use other adjectives…actually every other people use other adjectives.

Some people say I’m a savant

Some people use other adjectives…actually every other people use other adjectives.
Out of shape
lost a step
still can't hand fight
Can't finish a shot (mainly the ladies saying this - not sure what it means :p )

These are what I mostly hear about you. LOL

DT culture if I had to bet. He won’t be the last. From what I know, DT laid it out there last week. He doesn’t want to be around anyone who isn’t 100% committed to being a world champ. It’s a 24/7 thing.
From what I’ve read here and other places, I got the impression Christian lives wrestling. Did I get the wrong impression?

Reactions: TheJimReaper
From what I’ve read here and other places, I got the impression Christian lives wrestling. Did I get the wrong impression?
Yes but Coleman isn’t a coach anywhere. I don’t know where he’s interested in (he’s designated DO NOT CONTACT so he knows the schools) but leaving DT for a lesser coach/room is shocking.
I’m not saying he doesn’t mostly. Im just saying that there is zero tolerance and not everyone is finding that easy. Maybe that wasn’t CC but it’s been a building issue.

John himself wouldn’t have found it easy

I’m not saying he doesn’t mostly. Im just saying that there is zero tolerance and not everyone is finding that easy. John himself wouldn’t have found it easy
Wouldn’t that be bad news for guys like McComas and Hughes who missed weight? Especially Hughes since he got to sit out till the finals.

Out of shape
lost a step
still can't hand fight
Can't finish a shot (mainly the ladies saying this - not sure what it means :p )

These are what I mostly hear about you. LOL
Out of shape…yes
Lost a step…don’t know, haven’t made an attempt in awhile.
Hand fight…always bad at that.
Cant finish a shot…got my 3rd on the way at 42 and her initials are DT.

Those are some of the nicest descriptions I’ve had, thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT