ADVERTISEMENT

Murray hall renamed to al sharpton building west

I don't support the murder of children. How hard is that to understand?
Why won't you answer my very simple question? Is it because you know deep down inside that if you admit that you support 3rd trimester abortions you're admitting that you support the murder of black babies?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Haha true, without the horrors of chattel slavery we may have never realized the evils of traditional forms of slavery.

Exactly, whites just stepped into a thriving market and dismantled the evil.

Well, we had done a really good job until the last admin opened up the market in Libya.

Why won't you answer my very simple question? Is it because you know deep down inside that if you admit that you support 3rd trimester abortions you're admitting that you support the murder of black babies?
How many black fetuses were aborted in the third trimester last year? How many of those abortions were convenience abortions?

It is well known that European traders went to Africa to buy locally made African goods, but those Africans forced them to buy their slaves and come back for centuries to get more slaves.

Reactions: davidallen
Not really.

opening_kc.png

Reactions: iasooner1
It is well known that European traders went to Africa to buy locally made African goods, but those Africans forced them to buy their slaves and come back for centuries to get more slaves.
Wow they forced them to buy saves? Did they force them to put them to work in cotton fields to? Did they force them to enslave the children of the slaves?

Did realize the extent of African power.

Wow they forced them to buy saves? Did they force them to put them to work in cotton fields to? Did they force them to enslave the children of the slaves?

Did realize the extent of African power.

Doesn't the truth feel good? And when they wanted to pay them wages, the African warlords and slave catchers told them they couldn't.

How many black fetuses were aborted in the third trimester last year? How many of those abortions were convenience abortions?
Why should I answer any of your questions when you refuse to answer mine? Especially when your questions would require me to research the answers for you, which you can do yourself. Whereas my question is just asking for your opinion, which you're clearly embarrassed to type out.

Why should I answer any of your questions when you refuse to answer mine? Especially when your questions would require me to research the answers for you, which you can do yourself. Whereas my question is just asking for your opinion, which you're clearly embarrassed to type out.
I support third trimester abortion as currently medically practiced.

I support third trimester abortion as currently medically practiced.
So you DO support the murder of children. Got it. I can see why you were so hesitant to admit to that. You do feel bad about it, but you just want to be woke soooo bad.

I did not literally say that.
You might need to let him know that that you believe that fetuses magically convert to living humans when they squirt out of the birth canal. It'll give him better context to engage in this conversation with you.

Reactions: iasooner1
You might need to let him know that that you believe that fetuses magically convert to living humans when they squirt out of the birth canal. It'll give him better context to engage in this conversation with you.
Maybe you could let him know how many third trimester convenience abortions are performed per year.

Maybe you could let him know how many third trimester convenience abortions are performed per year.
There's no reporting requirement so exact data isn't available. It's estimated that about 1% of abortions happen after 20 weeks gestation.

24 to 28 weeks

The age of viability has been pegged at 24 to 28 weeks

The third trimester is from week 27 to the end of the pregnancy.

You literally said you support the murder of babies.
As currently medically practiced

As currently medically practiced
You support the murder of black babies as medically practiced, got it. You also would have supported the gassing of Jews, as medically practiced. You also support the medical experiments and organ farming of the Uighur Muslims, as medically practiced in China (remember silence is consent/violence). As long as it's medically practiced it's okay! Right?

You support the murder of black babies as medically practiced, got it. You also would have supported the gassing of Jews, as medically practiced. You also support the medical experiments and organ farming of the Uighur Muslims, as medically practiced in China (remember silence is consent/violence). As long as it's medically practiced it's okay! Right?
I do not support gassing or organ harvesting

No, who said that?
Your justification for being okay with the murder of babies was because it’s medically practiced. Why do you support the murder of babies but not the murder of adults if the murder of adults is also medically practiced?

Your justification for being okay with the murder of babies was because it’s medically practiced. Why do you support the murder or babies but not the murder of adults if the murder of adults is also medically practiced?
No try again.

Tough to see your logic, or lack thereof, get torn to shreds, isn’t it?
If you think
"I support third trimester abortions as currently medically practiced"
Is the same as
"I support third trimester abortions because they are currently medically practiced"
Then you might be a dumbfvck

Reactions: davidallen
A fun practice of mine is to wait until threads hit 4 or 5 pages before I open them. Then I go to the last page and compare the conversation to the title thread. Try to guess how the divergence happened. This is a pretty good one.

If you think
"I support third trimester abortions as currently medically practiced"
Is the same as
"I support third trimester abortions because they are currently medically practiced"
Then you might be a dumbfvck
Just take a break man, you're going to twist your brain into a pretzel with all these mental gymnastics. Now you're just angry and lashing out.

Reactions: TD_4OSU
A fun practice of mine is to wait until threads hit 4 or 5 pages before I open them. Then I go to the last page and compare the conversation to the title thread. Try to guess how the divergence happened. This is a pretty good one.
Haha, I was just thinking about that this morning. Murray Hall rename to @07pilt advocating for the genocide of black children.

For whom was the Willham residence halls named after? Because if there’s a racist connection there, we were cutting edge like 15 years ago.

You support the harvesting of organs from Muslim Uighurs as currently medically practiced.

The distinction you're trying to make is meaningless.
No I do not support the harvesting of organs from Muslim Uighurs as currently medically practiced.

This is really not hard if you understand "as" /= "because"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT