ADVERTISEMENT

Murray hall renamed to al sharpton building west

They should change Murry Hall to "Bubble Gum Flowers", across the street from "Rainbow Unicorn Center" so that way there is nothing but love and happiness.

Colleges are suppose to be welcoming.

bubble gum is not inclusive to the breath saving gum. If that changes, I will be infuriated and will no longer be giving OSU my support.

Do you have a favorite public white Jesus statue?
statue-Christ-the-Redeemer-Rio-de-Janeiro.jpg

We can walk and chew bubble gum.
Do you think you will still stay cool cutting babies up and pulling them apart alive with no pain killers or do you think you might progress to letting them be born then dissecting them so you can actually hear the pain?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Do you think you will still stay cool cutting babies up and pulling them apart alive with no pain killers or do you think you might progress to letting them be born then dissecting them so you can actually hear the pain?
Whichever makes you the maddest.

Thoughts and prayers
Don’t pray for me or even the babies. Pray for the hearts of the liberals you vote for so they my be softened and they beg for forgiveness or else you all will suffer eternity in the lake of fire.

Don’t pray for me or even the babies. Pray for the hearts of the liberals you vote for so they my be softened and they beg for forgiveness or else you all will suffer eternity in the lake of fire.
On it

Thoughts and prayers
Why do you support the murder of black babies at a nearly genocidal rate?

Is that what Margaret Sanger wanted PP's mission to be when she founded it? Is that what she meant by this quote?:

"It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization."

Or what about this one?

sanger-1-quote.jpg

A real leftist hero. Why are you all genocidal maniacs?

Why do you support the murder of black babies at a nearly genocidal rate?

Is that what Margaret Sanger wanted PP's mission to be when she founded it? Is that what she meant by this quote?:

"It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization."

Or what about this one?

sanger-1-quote.jpg

A real leftist hero. Why are you all genocidal maniacs?
Why do you demand control of black bodies some 160 years after slavery was abolished?

God willing
Unfortunately God doesn’t impose his will. If he did then he wouldn’t have gave Adam and Eve the opportunity to chose if they wanted to disobey him in the garden with eating from the tree of knowledge. Just like you are allowed to chose to be a non believer and He still loves you. This is up to man to correct. God only takes and loves all the souls of these poor children that our sin sends to Him.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Unfortunately God doesn’t impose his will. If he did then he wouldn’t have gave Adam and Eve the opportunity to chose if they wanted to disobey him in the garden with eating from the tree of knowledge. Just like you are allowed to chose to be a non believer and He still loves you. This is up to man to correct. God only takes and loves all the souls of these poor children that our sin sends to Him.
God gives us freedom of choice not freedom of outcome

Whoa baby here we go.

I know it’s not in the SJW playbook to educate oneself with fact, but he should probably do some research on ancient Egyptian ethnicities before he jumps to some twisted racist claim on the basis of ancient Egypt ethnicities or present day for that matter. Obviously, these people can’t concern themselves with fact when feelings are all they need for their gullible followers.

Reactions: dvpoke25
Trying to paint me as the evil racist while you’re supporting the murder of black children. Your brain is completely warped.
You support controlling black bodies. I don't support murder especially not children.

It’s a good thing whites stumbled upon the African slave trade, otherwise it might still be a thing.
Haha true, without the horrors of chattel slavery we may have never realized the evils of traditional forms of slavery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT