ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller testimony delay...

When given the opportunity to wow us with your own independent take, you did as we expected...

hqdefault.jpg

Toon is proud of you.

Let’s analyze this. We know that he knows that we know he can’t participate on an intellectual level. What’s the reward for his relentless pursuit of convincing us he is an idiot? There’s no shame and that is a fundamental emotion for most of us. It’s weird.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
“What I don't think anybody expected was Mueller would present himself as doddering, as lacking command of anything to do with the election and thereby raising a whole host of questions about who actually was in charge of this Mueller investigation," The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway told Fox News' "Special Report" Wednesday night. "A lot of people just gave it leeway because they respected him and seeing today I don't think anyone thinks he was in charge.”

"It had been previously reported that 13 of his 17 associates were Democrats, 0 were Republicans. Nine were Democratic donors; six were Hillary Clinton donors. Some were pretty close allies of the Clintons. One attended a Hillary Clinton election rally. So what I think you're going to start seeing, are many more questions about precisely who was running this investigation and to what end?"

Alzheimer’s? If not, he looked like a fraud who rubber stamped a report he didn’t write or read in exchange for millions of $$.
7+ hours under the lights with people asking him one line sentences on 450+ pages and the investigation.
Still think he did well. On record though that this whole thing is a waste of time and money.

7+ hours under the lights with people asking him one line sentences on 450+ pages and the investigation.
Still think he did well. On record though that this whole thing is a waste of time and money.

I think he had testified before Congress something like 80+ times. In no universe did he “do well” but you are a guy who roots for toontown so your opinions don’t exactly have the highest expectations.

It's quite obvious that Mueller was chosen to "head" this farce to lend some kind of respectability to it. Hell, he had never even heard of the Steele dossier. It was Hillary Clinton hacks who did all of the heavy lifting with this hoax in their attempt to overturn the results of a duly held presidential election.

It's quite obvious that Mueller was chosen to "head" this farce to lend some kind of respectability to it. Hell, he had never even heard of the Steele dossier. It was Hillary Clinton hacks who did all of the heavy lifting with this hoax in their attempt to overturn the results of a duly held presidential election.

Yep. I had heard this theory prior to yesterday but did not believe it. Honestly it’s so obvious now, this should be the only story that really comes out of yesterday.

Reactions: 22LR
"We found that the defendant did own the gun that was used in the murder, was at the crime scene, had gunshot residue on his hands, had a motive of life insurance money, but we're going to decline recommending prosecution. Someone else can decide that."
Sounds like Comey's reasoning investigating Hildebitch.

Reactions: 22LR and iasooner1
Perhaps someone could answer these questions for me. Did Mueller hire the team that investigated, or was the team put together by someone else and Mueller was brought in later to give it an air of respectability? If Mueller didn't hire the team, who did? Sessions? Rosenstein? Who?

Perhaps someone could answer these questions for me. Did Mueller hire the team that investigated, or was the team put together by someone else and Mueller was brought in later to give it an air of respectability? If Mueller didn't hire the team, who did? Sessions? Rosenstein? Who?

That should be THE question today.

I can understand why Mueller was stalled on that answer...and I think Doug Collins is a good smart guy, but as fast as he was talking Mueller was having trouble keeping up and making sure of exactly what was being asked of him. ONce he figured it out he came along. Not taking up for mueller but maybe I am a bit. It was painful to watch. Good thing mueller has retired.

I can understand why Mueller was stalled on that answer...and I think Doug Collins is a good smart guy, but as fast as he was talking Mueller was having trouble keeping up and making sure of exactly what was being asked of him. ONce he figured it out he came along. Not taking up for mueller but maybe I am a bit. It was painful to watch. Good thing mueller has retired.

I don't think any of us has been in that kind of environment...5 minutes from each committee member.. going back and forth between those attacking/cross examining motivations and those trying to do a direct...all of them speaking very quickly and often cutting off your answers...all of them trying to score political points...and most of them not real good at asking non-compound questions.

I know I would certainly struggle with that.

Reactions: vetmedpoke
I don't think any of us has been in that kind of environment...5 minutes from each committee member.. going back and forth between those attacking/cross examining motivations and those trying to do a direct...all of them speaking very quickly and often cutting off your answers...all of them trying to score political points...and most of them not real good at asking non-compound questions.

I know I would certainly struggle with that.

Especially if someone else wrote your report.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT