ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller testimony delay...

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
giphy.gif

When the house finally cancels it, the Senate should immediately subpoena him.

El lol. This is all on the dumb ass Democrats. Instead of having him answer questions by two Lawyers like in Watergate they want to mug for the cameras. At least it put another hour on the clock.

It is fizzling out.
Why wouldn't it?

He's repeatedly said his report is the deal and wouldn't augment or embellish it.

It obviously would fizzle out because he’ll add nothing helpful and will be asked very uncomfortable, inversely illuminating questions by the handful of house republicans with balls.

It was a terrible strategic failure to schedule this.

It obviously would fizzle out because he’ll add nothing helpful and will be asked very uncomfortable, inversely illuminating questions by the handful of house republicans with balls.

It was a terrible strategic failure to schedule this.
Any exchange with Jim Jordon is usually must see TV.
I'll grant ya that.

Mueller looks and sounds completely lost up there. Wonder if he's had a medical issue.
He’s 75, when the Questioners speak slowly and clearly he answers just fine. I wouldn’t rule out some kind of medical issue as well. He’s probably hard of hearing after his career in the Marines in Nam. The most important 5 min of this hearing were Nadlers opening question and answer session. They can attack the messenger all they want on this one. It’s his message that been validated today.

He’s 75, when the Questioners speak slowly and clearly he answers just fine. I wouldn’t rule out some kind of medical issue as well. He’s probably hard of hearing after his career in the Marines in Nam. The most important 5 min of this hearing were Nadlers opening question and answer session. They can attack the messenger all they want on this one. It’s his message that been validated today.

The guy just said he wasn't aware of Fussion GPS.

I heard the first bit from Mueller this morning on the radio in my car this morning and I thought holy cow he sounds senile and staged. I was embarrassed to some degree for him but frankly he deserves it. He was all “credentials” and no substance on this matter. Sad, we all deserved better.

Last edited:
Dem strategy:

1. Trump wanted to fire Mueller but didn’t.
B....
4... *mueller eats up all their time flipping through Weissman’s report: “uhhh... I refer you to the report.”
6. We got eem!
Fully exonerated, no collusion no obstruction

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT