ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Stolen Valor

We were told this was a ‘right winger’ talking point. Hmm looks like one side is having a hard time being objective because they are so excited about Kamala
Democrats expect us to forget just months ago they wanted Harris off the Democrat ticket but now they tell us she's the best person for President. LMAO
While this is common knowledge to anyone that paid attention Google has made it difficult to find any of the numerous articles that were written on it.

Have you been shown any evidence that Walz has ever made the claim that he served a tour in Iraq?

He has never claimed or "heavily insinuated" that he was deployed in a combat role, from what I know of to date.
He has. And even the Washington Post fact-checked him. He claimed he carried 'weapons of war' in war. WaPo admitted that was incorrect.

I received orders to Vietnam. The AF held me up at Hickham AFB Honolulu. I spent 31 days refueling C-133 Cargomasters returning to the mainland carrying dead doggies (soldiers). After 31 days I returned to Clinton-Sherman AFB, Oklahoma.

I qualified annually with a carbine and 45 shooting right because everyone else did. On my bucket list is shooting pistol left at a shooting range. I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal. I've never served in a combat environment. I've looked down the barrel of a carbine of an excited air policemen on the flightline at Fairchild AFB at Spokane. The policeman demanded to see my flightline badge. I showed it to him.

Slick willy could have shown his virtuosity on the sax and played in an armed services band at least! Yes, he is that bad. 🤣
My biggest gripe with the Sultan of sleaze? Circa 1995, I watched Alabama DOT plant km posts state wide on Interstate, US and state highways. Then mile posts dug up and sent to recyclers. By executive order, Slick Willie said we couldn't afford to change our highways to metric signage.

Gov Fob Jame ordered all metric posts dug up. 'Bama DOT ordered all highways remeasured. Tax payers were out bundles of money in this boondoggle. Ware houses full of metric signs in Kentuky never got to sun bathe.

I-19 from Tuscon to Nogalas remains our only metric signed highway.

My biggest gripe with the Sultan of sleaze? Circa 1995, I watched Alabama DOT plant km posts state wide on Interstate, US and state highways. Then mile posts dug up and sent to recyclers. By executive order, Slick Willie said we couldn't afford to change our highways to metric signage.

Gov Fob Jame ordered all metric posts dug up. 'Bama DOT ordered all highways remeasured. Tax payers were out bundles of money in this boondoggle. Ware houses full of metric signs in Kentuky never got to sun bathe.

I-19 from Tuscon to Nogalas remains our only metric signed highway.
Can cackles fix it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT