ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Stolen Valor

Stank Face Alec Baldwin GIF by Saturday Night Live

No you haven't.

Give a yes or no answer. No more, let me check my notes, equivocating from you.

Seventh time . . .

Have you been shown any evidence that Walz has ever made the claim that he served a tour in Iraq?
He says in Combat and the only combat at that time would have been Iraq. Unless of course he served in a World War I

How is that Mr. Technicality.

lol, this thread hasn't aged well at all.

You guys (mainly @tlwwake) are throwing everything at the wall trying to see if anything sticks. And nothing has so far. Just repeating the same old lies and misinformation that right-wingers threw at Walz in 2018.

Poor @tlwwake, he is struggling hard right now. I'm starting to wonder if he is even going to make it to November.🤣🤣

You guys (mainly @tlwwake) are throwing everything at the wall trying to see if anything sticks. And nothing has so far. Just repeating the same old lies and misinformation that right-wingers threw at Walz in 2018.

Poor @tlwwake, he is struggling hard right now. I'm starting to wonder if he is even going to make it to November.🤣🤣
never-go-full-retard.jpg

triggered-lady.png

Why don’t you be honest by saying you don’t give a shit. Hell you were going to vote for the walking carcass before he was forced to drop out.

Why don’t you be honest by saying you don’t give a shit. Hell you were going to vote for the walking carcass before he was forced to drop out.
Walz could finish off an aborted late term baby that did not die during the abortion on live TV and he would be throwing down popcorn and wondering when the next episode of Tampon Tim performing with joy his next baby execution.

Stop projecting.

Let me know when you right-wing tools find anything new on Walz to attack him with. This thread has gotten irrelevant, boring, and unhinged. Just like the Trump campaign .

Has dear leader not sent you talking points yet?

Oooooffff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT