ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Stolen Valor

What's staggering to me is, we have posters here who will see this and go 'Eh....hey listen! If Trump loses in November, who do you think will be the face of MAGA next?"

As if the fact that the left would be in charge for 4 more years and they are saying you will not be able to have free speech won't affect them. At all.

i have lived to live to see the day the possibility these corrupt human garbage ideologues bent on destroying this great country from within might see justice

people accepting Q as reality is like getting people to care the gubmit murdered kids in waco

there’s a lot of phat happy busy peeps in this land who aren’t focused on their freedom or holding gubmit accountable

i have lived to live to see the day the possibility these corrupt human garbage ideologues bent on destroying this great country from within might see justice

people accepting Q as reality is like getting people to care the gubmit murdered kids in waco

there’s a lot of phat happy busy peeps in this land who aren’t focused on their freedom or holding gubmit accountable

As you know, Brennan briefed obama and Comey in the summer of 2016 and told them both that Hillary's Steele Dossier was a hoax.

Both obama and Comey knew by summer of 2016 that the 'Trump is a Russian agent' story was completely false.

Yet neither of them said a WORD to dispel these rumors.

Is that election interference?

Libs have always thought of obama as a hero, but here he was clearly the villain.

He put his politics before his country. I guess that's why libs like @my_2cents @my__2cents think he's oh so dreamy.

Prosecuted hell, more like prosecuted and then immediately executed for treason. Might be the reason they tried to put him in prison and when that didn't work, kill him.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Kinda like Trump's niece, right?
Is it?

So Jeff Walz has written a book bashing his brother and made a small fortune off it?

He has not. What Jeff has done is say he is considering speaking out more against his brother but may not due to harassment his family would get.

See the difference? Trump's niece makes claims about Trump, and parlays those claims into a small fortune. She is handsomely rewarded for saying mean things about Trump.

When is Jeff getting his small fortune for saying mean things about Tampon Tim?

When that happens, then we can say he's kinda like Mary Trump. Until then...

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
So he just hasn't written a book yet, but still a family member who is speaking out about another family member. Just as Trump's niece did and does.
When Jeff does the same thing Mary has done, then we can say it's the same.

I have no problem calling out Jeff for attempting to profit off slandering a family member, as Mary Trump has done, IF he actually does that.

When Jeff makes a small fortune off saying mean things about Tampon Tim, then he will look like the same dipshit that Mary Trump appears to be.

And I will happily call him out for that, if it happens. Until then, Mary is the only dipshit.

Just like between you and I, I am the only one being truthful and putting the truth before my politics.

Reactions: fatman76
When Jeff does the same thing Mary has done, then we can say it's the same.
The point here is simple. Both Jeff and Mary are family members speaking out publicly about a family member.

Of course you want to believe one while not believing the other. You want to focus on one while not the other. You want to argue one is more creditable than the other. And why? Because you support Trump, and not Walz. Because of your political bias. You know, you are placing party over country.😁

The fact remains though, they are both family members of a famous politician, speaking out about that politician. Although Jeff is now backtracking some.

The point here is simple. Both Jeff and Mary are family members speaking out publicly about a family member.

Of course you want to believe one while not believing the other. You want to focus on one while not the other. You want to argue one is more creditable than the other. And why? Because you support Trump, and not Walz. Because of your political bias. You know, you are placing party over country.😁

The fact remains though, they are both family members of a famous politician, speaking out about that politician. Although Jeff is now backtracking some.
So it's not true that Mary Trump is making money off slandering a family member, and Walz's brother is not?

Just trying to keep up here...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT