ADVERTISEMENT

mizzou

Pic wins major comfortably
Fix dec. #10 Erneste 9-2
Fix only gave up a questionable reverse in the first

Brock gets pinned by cradle. He just looks like a good wrestler now not a great one. Gets caught in a lot of stuff he used to be slick enough to avoid.

Keep the updates coming please. I am unable to listen or view. Thanks!

Joe loses 7-0. He is on his way down to 165 and it showed as he get out horsed by a strong and talented #2Lewis.

Jacobe (who is also on his way down) is Tied 2-2 to #16 Wisman after 1.

Mizz up 15-10.

Joe loses 7-0. He is on his way down to 165 and it showed as he get out horsed by a strong and talented #2Lewis.

I want Joe to win as much as everyone else, but he has not looked good. I can't buy that he is losing because he 3 or 4 lbs lighter than his opponent. Lewis is great on top and rode Alex in the dual when he was a freshman and Alex was a senior. At this point, I cannot see putting him in the finals at either weight unless something completely changes over the next 4 weeks.

I think it's completely fair to say some of what you have seen the last two weeks is a guy making the cut down to a lower weight. If you are familiar with wrestling (you may very well be) that takes a toll and the weight difference today would have been more than a couple pounds.

Lewis is a finalist candadite at 174 as well.

I think it's completely fair to say some of what you have seen the last two weeks is a guy making the cut down to a lower weight. If you are familiar with wrestling (you may very well be) that takes a toll and the weight difference today would have been more than a couple pounds.

Lewis is a finalist candadite at 174 as well.

I am very familiar with weight cutting. I don't know what he weighed today, but read on this board he was something like 172.6 last week. I agree Lewis is a potential finalist, although I would pick Hall and Valencia at this weight (I realize Lewis pinned Valencia recently). I hope you are right and I am wrong, but I think many people made Joe a finalist candidate based on a two good matches at the Southern Scuffle.

Again, I hope I am wrong and Joe wins at whatever weight he wrestles at, but I think he looks more like a mid to low AA rather than finalists at this point.

Reactions: Wrassler17
Weigel beats Kohling 4-1 (Mizz only offensive point was on a hands to the face).

OSU 16-15

I am very familiar with weight cutting. I don't know what he weighed today, but read on this board he was something like 172.6 last week. I agree Lewis is a potential finalist, although I would pick Hall and Valencia at this weight (I realize Lewis pinned Valencia recently). I hope you are right and I am wrong, but I think many people made Joe a finalist candidate based on a two good matches at the Southern Scuffle.

Again, I hope I am wrong and Joe wins at whatever weight he wrestles at, but I think he looks more like a mid to low AA rather than finalists at this point.

Mizzou was definitely up for this duel. Senior day, 35 win streak and set their attendance record.

We need to get healthy (G, Rogers, Weigel and White) and get to weight and get ready for the post season. Nice win on the road against a top 5 team however.

Really liked what I saw out of Picc, Fix and Jacobe. Sheets continues to make strides.

Picc has been great all season
Brock just doesn’t have it this season at 141 I fear he will struggle at the Big show 141 is just to much

Reactions: osu2082
Daniel Lewis shushes John Smith...classy Mizzou.

Coach Smith sent his son to the slaughterhouse.

"Okay Joe, don't get pinned."
"What? I'm a 2x AA, what move should I hit?"
"No Joe, just stall out and keep your far elbow away."

What a joke that was. Should have been DQ'ed

Lol hopefully you can end your season with another winning streak!

Reactions: Dobsie

It's got to sting to get beat on senior day and have your streak snapped by a beat up team working on weight moves...

It's got to sting to get beat on senior day and have your streak snapped by a beat up team working on weight moves...

Your entire upper weights are seniors except Hefty Hefty Joe Smith. We shall see what happens next year when you a throwing a wet blanket out at 285 versus He Man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT