ADVERTISEMENT

mizzou

Coach Smith sent his son to the slaughterhouse.

"Okay Joe, don't get pinned."
"What? I'm a 2x AA, what move should I hit?"
"No Joe, just stall out and keep your far elbow away."

What a joke that was. Should have been DQ'ed

WaaaaAhhhhhh
2oi7y3.jpg

Great movie. I'll never reply harshly to the GOAT.

Okie St. outwrestled us. We lost. But Joe Smith didn't attempt a single shot all match and laid on his belly like a stuck fish.

Like your 197 did as well? Pot meet kettle.

Your entire upper weights are seniors except Hefty Hefty Joe Smith. We shall see what happens next year when you a throwing a wet blanket out at 285 versus He Man

Hahaha! Oh man thanks for the laugh.

You also have 87 members across all forums. How the hell does that work? Where can I go find some real Oklahoma St. wrestling fans because all 6 of you circle jerkers aren't interesting or entertaining.

Hell, Iowa has 10x the members online right now. Pathetic.

You also have 87 members across all forums. How the hell does that work? Where can I go find some real Oklahoma St. wrestling fans because all 6 of you circle jerkers aren't interesting or entertaining.

Well go tell Iowa you managed to set the record today with 4700 fans. They’ll enjoy it.

Coach Smith sent his son to the slaughterhouse.

"Okay Joe, don't get pinned."
"What? I'm a 2x AA, what move should I hit?"
"No Joe, just stall out and keep your far elbow away."

What a joke that was. Should have been DQ'ed

Someone call the waaaaaambulance

Yeah and the result was the same. U peckerwoods got beat. Drink up!

Still stings that we own you. Maybe we’ll meet in baseball later so you can get a chance to wipe that 0-fer.

Or maybe just chant sec to yourself until you feel validated.

Reactions: jon_osu

Tell me do you guy even have a board?

You subbed out Grim for your first name and thought it was clever. You probably still have a pair of zubaz pants don't you?
what the heck are zubaz pants?

Also your name is Mizzoufan90. At least I tried to come up with something instead of just going "hurr durr Missouri fan random number, I'm so original."

what the heck are zubaz pants?

Also your name is Mizzoufan90. At least I tried to come up with something instead of just going "hurr durr Missouri fan random number, I'm so original."
Easy Jim. He’s still po’d about the bowl game. Today was just icing on the cake.

Reactions: OHkie
Your entire upper weights are seniors except Hefty Hefty Joe Smith. We shall see what happens next year when you a throwing a wet blanket out at 285 versus He Man

Just for fun.

125 Picc major Punke 4-0
133 Fix major Johnson 8-0
141 Eirman dec G 8-3
149 Mauler dec Boo 8-6
157 Balmaceda dec Jaques/Mocco 11-6
165 Smith majors Flynn 15-6
174 Witlake dec Watkins 18-6
184 Wiseman dec Motavalo 18-12
197 Geer dec Koelling 21-12
285 Elam dec ? 21-15

Looks like it might get worse for your guys...

Wow, Mizzou fans talking trash about wrestling? Wtf have they ever done? I mean they have a couple of studs no doubt, but you lost the match at home on senior day, move on.

Reactions: Mrgrapple
Just for fun.

125 Picc major Punke 4-0
133 Fix major Johnson 8-0
141 Eirman dec G 8-3
149 Mauler dec Boo 8-6
157 Balmaceda dec Jaques/Mocco 11-6
165 Smith majors Flynn 15-6
174 Witlake dec Watkins 18-6
184 Wiseman dec Motavalo 18-12
197 Geer dec Koelling 21-12
285 Elam dec ? 21-15

Looks like it might get worse for your guys...
Although honestly I could see Montalvo winning at 184.

Reactions: osu2082
A couple of opinions from posts above: G, Kaid or no one is going to beat Eierman but should be able to avoid a pin; also, Missouri has won some events in the past - they won the last Big 12 championship they were members of the conference (I forget the year) plus have never lost their present conference meet. I remember that wrestling wanted to stay in the Big 12 when the school moved to the SEC & were voted in by all the schools that wrestle but were voted out by the schools that don't. The 35 match win streak is impressive including a win over the Cowboys last year but, for the most part, was not the best of competition.

Reactions: Wrassler17
A couple of opinions from posts above: G, Kaid or no one is going to beat Eierman but should be able to avoid a pin; also, Missouri has won some events in the past - they won the last Big 12 championship they were members of the conference (I forget the year) plus have never lost their present conference meet. I remember that wrestling wanted to stay in the Big 12 when the school moved to the SEC & were voted in by all the schools that wrestle but were voted out by the schools that don't. The 35 match win streak is impressive including a win over the Cowboys last year but, for the most part, was not the best of competition.

Missouri is a solid program and will continue to be. G next season at 141 will be in the mix at or near the top of the weight so saying he can't beat Eirman is rediculous. Eirman is a very talented wrestler but certainly not in the elite can't be beaten category.

I really like the potential for your HWY.

Reactions: osuind and JAY45
Missouri is a solid program and will continue to be. G next season at 141 will be in the mix at or near the top of the weight so saying he can't beat Eirman is rediculous. Eirman is a very talented wrestler but certainly not in the elite can't be beaten category.

I really like the potential for your HWY.

One thing G has shown us is you better not underestimate him and what he can do. Kid is going to be a beast

Reactions: JAY45 and osu2082
Missouri is a solid program. Top ten many times but do not know if they have been a top four, trophy team, at the NCAA. They have beaten us in recent years as well as the Hawkeyes. B Smith has done a great job up there. But a few of their fans getting on our site and complaining is childish.

Missouri is a solid program. Top ten many times but do not know if they have been a top four, trophy team, at the NCAA. They have beaten us in recent years as well as the Hawkeyes. B Smith has done a great job up there. But a few of their fans getting on our site and complaining is childish.

We've gotten 3 team trophies. Maybe try google next time hick.

Not very impressive dual by us, but injuries are a big problem again for us at the end of the year. Also the weight cuts leave lots of question marks for us in regards to Nationals and the upcoming Iowa dual. Picc wrestled good as usual, Daton won easily but I am concerned with his struggle taking leg shots for takedowns. Kaid is wrestling like Heil did in his senior year and this could be very costly for us as a team at Nationals. I assume Kadon has rib problems because he didn't shoot in the 3rd period because earlier when he got in on a leg he could not hold the leg and gave up 2 takedowns that way. This is another real concern this late in the season and he needs to heal up. Sheets has improved but is not a real threat to score much at Nationals unless he jumps another level. Rogers did not wrestle good and of course either did Joe. I understand that they will wrestle off for the position. Jacoby wrestled good especially if he is close to being at 74. I imagine Geer is cutting weight now and if he is strong and wrestles well he could be a low all American. Preston wrestled solid and needs to continue to get to improve and not get hurt. White wrestled his second poorest match of the year but still got a big win with a lot of pressure on him. I don't know what will happen in the Iowa dual coming up but it would be great to beat Iowa in Stillwater. I hope that Picc does not get destroyed like at Nationals last year. We will see how much he has improved this year.

Not very impressive dual by us, but injuries are a big problem again for us at the end of the year. Also the weight cuts leave lots of question marks for us in regards to Nationals and the upcoming Iowa dual. Picc wrestled good as usual, Daton won easily but I am concerned with his struggle taking leg shots for takedowns. Kaid is wrestling like Heil did in his senior year and this could be very costly for us as a team at Nationals. I assume Kadon has rib problems because he didn't shoot in the 3rd period because earlier when he got in on a leg he could not hold the leg and gave up 2 takedowns that way. This is another real concern this late in the season and he needs to heal up. Sheets has improved but is not a real threat to score much at Nationals unless he jumps another level. Rogers did not wrestle good and of course either did Joe. I understand that they will wrestle off for the position. Jacoby wrestled good especially if he is close to being at 74. I imagine Geer is cutting weight now and if he is strong and wrestles well he could be a low all American. Preston wrestled solid and needs to continue to get to improve and not get hurt. White wrestled his second poorest match of the year but still got a big win with a lot of pressure on him. I don't know what will happen in the Iowa dual coming up but it would be great to beat Iowa in Stillwater. I hope that Picc does not get destroyed like at Nationals last year. We will see how much he has improved this year.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT