ADVERTISEMENT

Low IQ Donald neighbors—“low 80’s”

I’m not worried about moving up lol. The fact that you have to resort to totem-poling is a byproduct of your own fear, insecurity and lack of substance :)

I appreciate the dialogue versus robotic responses.

And if you err in steak prep, it sounds like it's in a good way.

Reactions: MegaPoke
If you don't understand why costless signalling is meaningless then you aren't the deep thinker I thought you were.

Costs not as in $$$, but as in the simple concession that you aren't concerned about "how we are going to pay for" a pet lib policy such as Medicare for all or free public University tuition.

I'm speaking specifically to re-thinking deficits and their financing. Where the dollars go is entirely separate thing to me.

I won't agree with you about free tuition.
I haven't done enough reading to know if Medicare is solely/primarily just a money issue.

I'm speaking specifically to re-thinking deficits and their financing. Where the dollars go is entirely separate thing to me.

I won't agree with you about free tuition.
I haven't done enough reading to know if Medicare is solely/primarily just a money issue.
:rolleyes:

There are other inputs/outputs and consequences to each of those thoughts.

Why would you want free tuition at all public universities?
I don't need you to support the policy. I merely need you on record saying that how to pay for it should not be a concern when evaluating the policy.

I don't need you to support the policy. I merely need you on record saying that how to pay for it should not be a concern when evaluating the policy.
Do higher taxes count in this or is it just deficit spending?

Okay, is what you said logical?

Would you support a huge deficit if the three money is used as firewood?
I'm against the environmental impact of burning cash, but I am not concerned with how we could pay for such a plan.

Low IQ Don should be safe politically as long as he remains smarter than his base.

Odds of that: >90%

Boys in “duh” hood:

Trump
Putin
Kim jong
Sarah Palin
Al Capone
Whitey Bulger
Paul Manafort
Saddam
MBS
UBL
Alex Jones

Well that effectively frames your position in this thread as silly and uninformed. Half the country voted for him and you are saying that half is of below average intelligence on average? That should be self evidently wrong.

First of all, half the country did not vote for Donald Trump. He lost to Clinton by more than 3 million votes.

At least 90% of his base thinks he’s a genius. I can guarantee NOBODY who voted for Hillary thinks Donald Trump is a genius. In fact quite the opposite.

He called Maxine Waters ‘Low IQ.’ Congresswoman Maxine Waters been elected and re-elected to the United States Congress as a black woman for nearly as long (28 years) as Trump has been operating a criminal enterprise (30 years).

If the guy who stares at the sun during an eclipse and sleeps through the Veteran’s Day Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier while 10 blocks away considers Maxine Waters “low IQ”—what does that say about those who voted for the guy who said on radio “Grab women by the pussy.”?

I didn’t vote for him.

Download-File

First of all, half the country did not vote for Donald Trump. He lost to Clinton by more than 3 million votes.

At least 90% of his base thinks he’s a genius. I can guarantee NOBODY who voted for Hillary thinks Donald Trump is a genius. In fact quite the opposite.

He called Maxine Waters ‘Low IQ.’ Congresswoman Maxine Waters been elected and re-elected to the United States Congress as a black woman for nearly as long (28 years) as Trump has been operating a criminal enterprise (30 years).

If the guy who stares at the sun during an eclipse and sleeps through the Veteran’s Day Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier while 10 blocks away considers Maxine Waters “low IQ”—what does that say about those who voted for the guy who said on radio “Grab women by the pussy.”?

I didn’t vote for him.

Download-File

137.5 million voted.

A difference of 3mm is clearly within the parameters of half for discussion purposes.

You do not have any idea of what 90% of Trump voters think of his genius status or lack of same.

In a matchup of IQ’s I wonder how Vegas would handicap Trump v Waters when money not political idealism is on the line. I don’t think it would be terribly close.

Regardless, declaring half the country to be dumber than the other half based on how they voted is absurd.

Last edited:

I didn’t vote for him.

Man, you need to stop demeaning half of the country....

It's your worst trait. You are doing it more and more frequently. A lot of you are.

Man, you need to stop demeaning half of the country....

It's your worst trait. You are doing it more and more frequently. A lot of you are.

Uh ok...so Let’s play “Guess That IQ”!!!

1. Stares at sun during eclipse without eye protection

2. Claims Rev. Norman Vincent Peale said “He thought I was his greatest student of all time.”

3. Refers to the Holy Sacraments as “my little cracker” and “my little wine.”

4. Tried to put a $10 bill in the Communion plate

5. Stiffs contractors who did work for him for 30 years https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

6. Spent millions of US taxpayer dollars for a trip to Germany aboard Air Force One to honor fallen American soldiers from World War but stayed in his hotel room because it was raining.

7. Refers to a 28-year US Congresswoman raised by a single mom who put herself through college, as “Low IQ”

8. Advised listeners (including children) during a radio interview to “Grab women by the pussy.”

9. Called his Secretary of State “dumb as a rock”

10. Publicly ridiculed an American Prisoner of War for getting captured.

11. Refused to acknowledge Presidents Clinton and Carter at George HW Bush funeral

12. Ordered a US Marine at Bush funeral to fetch his overcoat.

13. Founded a fictional college, collected tens of thousands of dollars in duped tuition, then declared bankruptcy before anyone ever received a degree.

Above 80 IQ or below?

I’ll go with the “under”

Uh ok...so Let’s play “Guess That IQ”!!!

1. Stares at sun during eclipse without eye protection

2. Claims Rev. Norman Vincent Peale said “He thought I was his greatest student of all time.”

3. Refers to the Holy Sacraments as “my little cracker” and “my little wine.”

4. Tried to put a $10 bill in the Communion plate

5. Stiffs contractors who did work for him for 30 years https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

6. Spent millions of US taxpayer dollars for a trip to Germany aboard Air Force One to honor fallen American soldiers from World War but stayed in his hotel room because it was raining.

7. Refers to a 28-year US Congresswoman raised by a single mom who put herself through college, as “Low IQ”

8. Advised listeners (including children) during a radio interview to “Grab women by the pussy.”

9. Called his Secretary of State “dumb as a rock”

10. Publicly ridiculed an American Prisoner of War for getting captured.

11. Refused to acknowledge Presidents Clinton and Carter at George HW Bush funeral

12. Ordered a US Marine at Bush funeral to fetch his overcoat.

13. Founded a fictional college, collected tens of thousands of dollars in duped tuition, then declared bankruptcy before anyone ever received a degree.

Above 80 IQ or below?

I’ll go with the “under”

Nothing here reflects IQ. You proved he’s an asshole. So what?

Nothing here reflects IQ. You proved he’s an asshole. So what?

You don’t think calling out others for supposedly low IQ isn’t reflective of IQ? I do!!!

Why would he publicly call a black US Congresswoman “Low IQ”?

Why would he play the race/IQ card?

I’m just saying the evidence suggests Trump himself is “Low IQ” and very racial and should resign from office.

And as an unindicted co-conspirator for 2 felonies, I think voters would be smart to call upon their members of Congress to ask for his resignation so we can go on with our country and the affairs of state. He’s no longer doing the job, and really only cares about enriching himself, his family, and the Russians. (For example—trip to Germany snub of Military Cemetery and refusal to lay wreath on Veteran’s Day at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier).

His base should urge him to resign. He’s no longer doing the job.

Download-File

Last edited:
Most crooks want others to believe they’re smarter than the rest of us.

But they almost always are not. They’re dumber. With Low IQ’s. And they almost always get caught.

(See: Conspirators Nixon, Richard, and unindicted hush money co-conspirator Donald J Trump).

The whole IQ issue—Trump loves to tweet about it.
He especially loves to publicly ridicule successful black women he sees as threatening, such as Maxine Waters and April Ryan.
And an American POW.
Trump even thinks he’s smarter than his own lawyers.
He’s certainly fooled a lot of people.
Tens of millions.
I don’t think that’s a sign of high IQ however.

Last edited:
Good night Cup. I’m sorry everything offends you. I can’t imagine a world in which I need to believe Americans I disagree with politically are all stupid and evil.

Stupidity can be overcome.

However a President colluding with a foreign government to poison our votes should be removed from office and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Stupidity can be overcome.

However a President colluding with a foreign government to poison our votes should be removed from office and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Stupidity cannot be overcome. It also can’t be blanket applied to people who voted for a candidate you don’t like.

As for collusion..... c’mon man.

This proves jack shit and you know it lol. A person with a high IQ doesn’t claim he lost the popular vote by “3 million illegal votes” haha

Who won the election basement boy? Trump was smart enough to recognize the importance of the Electoral College. Run along now and apply the Udder Butter to your mom's chapped tits.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Who won the election basement boy? Trump was smart enough to recognize the importance of the Electoral College. Run along now and apply the Udder Butter to your mom's chapped tits.

He claimed it after he won lol...you’re not very good at this are ya? And resorting to playground smack?

Tsk tsk haha...what a clown

If you don’t, you’re conceding that he’s appealing to his base, the lowest common denominator of it who will believe anything he says...literal lee.

This is so campaign retoric 2016. Trump dumb, Dems and establishment Republicans smart.

Trump leader of the free world. Congress slightly more popular than the flu.
They called Reagan an "amiable dunce". They were wrong...as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT