ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Biden endorses "Burn it down", taking down statues, revising history, rioting, all that..

I would say it begins when I say it begins and ends when I say it ends. Did I get it right? Do I win a prize?

I salute you for playing.

In math, a circle has no beginning or end.

When you and I create a circle, the beginning is where we start and the end is where we complete our circle.

I was lucky enough to answer correctly on my 60 question test. As all of us well know, I won't ask a question I couldn't answer.

A note: Pegasus and acrophobia are not friendly subjects to those with a limited ability to reason.

I salute you for playing.

In math, a circle has no beginning or end.

When you and I create a circle, the beginning is where we start and the end is where we complete our circle.

I was lucky enough to answer correctly on my 60 question test. As all of us well know, I won't ask a question I couldn't answer.

A note: Pegasus and acrophobia are not friendly subjects to those with a limited ability to reason.
I have to say that's the least satisfying of all your brain teasers

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I have to say that's the least satisfying of all your brain teasers

I'll ask one I had to skip past and return to.

Ramon has 12 socks in his sock drawer. 6 orange and 6 black. A lightening storm blows an outside electric transformer. Ramon's electricity goes off. Ramon feels around in his pitch black bedroom. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

Bear in mind, I had 60 minutes to answer 60 questions.

Take a big piece of typing paper—1,000th inch thick. Cut it in half and stack the two pieces. Do it again—4 pieces. Repeat—50 times.
How tall is the final stack?

Reactions: davidallen
I'll ask one I had to skip past and return to.

Ramon has 12 socks in his sock drawer. 6 orange and 6 black. A lightening storm blows an outside electric transformer. Ramon's electricity goes off. Ramon feels around in his pitch black bedroom. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

Bear in mind, I had 60 minutes to answer 60 questions.
Sounds complicated. I'd just use a flashlight.

Take a big piece of typing paper—1,000th inch thick. Cut it in half and stack the two pieces. Do it again—4 pieces. Repeat—50 times.
How tall is the final stack?
I am going with 1125899907000 inches, 93824992236 feet, 17769884 miles, or 37 round trips to the moon from the earth.

Did I tell you about the time @Medic007 walked into a bar....

Link doesn't load for me. Systemic davidallen failure, maybe?

Oh, it could be that I have the davidallen lame shit filter set to on.

Remember when you didn't know that putting your fingers in a woman's vagina without her consent was rape? Good times.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT