ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Biden endorses "Burn it down", taking down statues, revising history, rioting, all that..

So far I've not seen a real workable solution proposed by anyone.
There’s really only one workable solution, which, unfortunately for our leftist friends does not involve the government. And that’s what Ellen DeGeneres tells her audience at the end of every show: “Be nice to one another.”

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Maybe a little.

Definitely a few folks here who will never admit systemic racism is a thing. And a few who acknowledge it but won't support doing even small things to address it.

I'm sorry that not everyone believes in the lefty nonsense that you can't even define but gladly regurgitate because virtue signaling makes you feels. The rest of us embrace reality.

Reactions: iasooner1
So far I've not seen a real workable solution proposed by anyone.

How’s this:

Begin a govt program available to African American families or fostered children. No broken families or deadbeats are eligible for this. White people like davidallen that want to make a difference with systematic racism sign up for this program and are matched with a family or fostered child. The davidallen pays reparations to the family for a 20 year period or so with a dollar amount determined by the govt, which will also help fund the program. The reparation amount due can be reduced with service hours performed. The service hours would come from an approved list of services such as inner city school tutoring, rebuilding AA neighborhoods/housing, spending holidays with your assigned family etc.

106354376_962284654193910_1945305619904283918_o.jpg

Define systemic racism in your own words and I'll be able to answer that question.

Not to help him out, but I think he equates “disparities” with “racism.” But, I may be giving him too much credit considering he cannot figure out what constitutes rape.....

and it is that blurring in calling everything “racism” that cheapens the accusation. (Another long tirade/discussion)

Bahahahaha. It’s like they can’t help themselves. It’s almost as if being vague and constantly shifting with definitions and meaning is intentional.

Not to help him out, but I think he equates “disparities” with “racism.” But, I may be giving him too much credit considering he cannot figure out what constitutes rape.....

and it is that blurring in calling everything “racism” that cheapens the accusation. (Another long tirade/discussion)
You wound me bronco...

Reactions: blbronco
Define systemic racism in your own words and I'll be able to answer that question.
You don't need my personal definition to answer the question - just use Stokely Carmichael as your reference. We all know that isn't your intention, please do carry on with your deflection.

Reactions: my_2cents
You’re a complete moron. I would call you clueless, but you know exactly what side you’re on and what you support, communist trash.
No real answer then on the actual question? Well, not one you would want to share in a public forum?

You don't need my personal definition to answer the question - just use Stokely Carmichael as your reference. We all know that isn't your intention, please do carry on with your deflection.
My deflection? Lol at you, dave.

I asked because I don't think you can define systemic racism in your own words. As per usual, it doesn't appear that I'm wrong. As I posted previously, it's clear you simply regurgitate whatever comes from white guilt central.

As defined by the academic white guilt and race hustler clans, no I don't think systemic racism exists. If you have a definition that isn't the usual leftist blubbering, I'm all ears.

Reactions: iasooner1
Perhaps. Racial disparities do exist. The argument for systematic racism is weak, though. Screaming racism gets more of a reaction, unfortunately.
Absolutely they do. And conflating it with racism of whatever type is convenient is specifically what they are trying to do in order to weaponize it.

Great podcast from Joe Rogan and James Lindsey from last week where the cover it quite a bit. Posted a clip earlier of the long version is worthwhile too.

Reactions: blbronco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT