ADVERTISEMENT

Let's take a look at anti-vaxers.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
So you seem to be defending getting medical advice from unqualified facebook posters? I do not believe it is wise to do that.
As far as Individual rights, I support anyone who wants to take a chance on hurting themselves. But their rights end when injuring other people. Those wishing to not vaccinate need not publish lies about vaccines, they should just STFU and not get vaccinated. They should also not be allowed to take icu beds from people who try to help everyone remain safe. Anti vaxers should not be allowed medical care since they do not believe the virus is real/deadly. The simple minded that believed those anti vaxxers but did not push the lies should be allowed all appropriate medical care.
I don’t know how you came to the conclusion I’m defending getting info from unqualified FB posters bc I’m most definitely not.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Meanwhile, on the border, 40% of migrants being released into Laredo are positive for Covid. No problem!
unlike you right wingers who talk out of both sides of your face, I want the boarder actually closed. Closed before COVID started. The right wingers lie about the boarder and use it as a talking point. Then they hire the undocumented so they can get a cost advantage against competition. Stop employing them and they will stop crossing. Right wing greed will never cease.

unlike you right wingers who talk out of both sides of your face, I want the boarder actually closed. Closed before COVID started. The right wingers lie about the boarder and use it as a talking point. Then they hire the undocumented so they can get a cost advantage against competition. Stop employing them and they will stop crossing. Right wing greed will never cease.

why are you assuming that the left doesn’t hire illegals

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I do none of these things. So please stop with the lecture.

LMFAO can't remember anything from you but whining and bitching and meming.
200.gif

How about that border though?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yet....your side is the reason for the current cluster f%$#

And who built those Cages Pedo Joe? He wouldn't answer that question.
Dreamers lmao. ILLEGALS moron.

So you seem to be defending getting medical advice from unqualified facebook posters? I do not believe it is wise to do that.
As far as Individual rights, I support anyone who wants to take a chance on hurting themselves. But their rights end when injuring other people. Those wishing to not vaccinate need not publish lies about vaccines, they should just STFU and not get vaccinated. They should also not be allowed to take icu beds from people who try to help everyone remain safe. Anti vaxers should not be allowed medical care since they do not believe the virus is real/deadly. The simple minded that believed those anti vaxxers but did not push the lies should be allowed all appropriate medical care.
Based on this messed up logic fat people shouldn’t be given medical treatment because they knew eating that much would cause health issues. Or people that drink too much shouldn’t receive medical assistance to save their lives. So not only are you taking away their freedom and right to choose you are also denying them medical assistance. What a stand up American you are.

Based on this messed up logic fat people shouldn’t be given medical treatment because they knew eating that much would cause health issues. Or people that drink too much shouldn’t receive medical assistance to save their lives. So not only are you taking away their freedom and right to choose you are also denying them medical assistance. What a stand up American you are.
That’s different

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT