ADVERTISEMENT

Look at me! Look at me!!

I haven't needed to "look into the claims." The article from the Israeli newspaper was complete with names and actors and links that specified what it was reporting came from Israeli officials who either participated or were well aware of the truth. I personally don't care if you believe what an establishment Israeli journalist wrote. Hell, you probably don't believe it. It puts a crimp in the version of events you want to believe. What's true is true whether you belive it or not.
Curious about your thoughts on this article...

I wrote a rather long reply but for some reason the site would not allow me to post it. The article has credence to me because Haaretz is a solid newspaper that could be considered the “opposition” paper because it has journalists that have spent years arguing for Palestinian rights. To no avail, of course, because Israel does not honor Palestinian rights. You have to know what you’re getting when you read Blumenthal. He is not the liar the article makes him out to be, but his writings are heavy doses of his opinion, and as the article points out he can subtly omit full quotes to make it seem his point is stronger than it is. OTOH the article from the Times, which should be considered the mouthpiece of the government in most cases, confirmed some of what Blumenthal (and many others) speculated from the beginning that, indeed the Hannibal Doctrine was employed. Blumenthal was left speculating by “reading between the lines” of what other media was reporting. The Haaretz piece was written in November of ‘23. However the Times piece from just a week or two ago had original sources and named names of people directly involved. If you know Blumenthal is a little sketchy - and anyone who reads him has to know - IMO his is a valuable voice to listen to if for no other reason than to find out what the nay-sayers are thinking.

Old Man Dan is just trying to make himself conversant with and attractive to the 19 year old Gen-Z Hipster Hitler girls he skeeves after.
Whenever Dan goes left, I can’t help but think back to the conversation where he essentially told us that he’d been nutted by his wife and daughter on the abortion issue. I think that explains a lot of men’s leftist tendencies.

Whenever Dan goes left, I can’t help but think back to the conversation where he essentially told us that he’d been nutted by his wife and daughter on the abortion issue. I think that explains a lot of men’s leftist tendencies.
We can’t all be tough guys like you.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT