ADVERTISEMENT

Look at me! Look at me!!

@SoonerRedYukon101 this is the individual you are calling a great guy.
Well, let’s see: there were no beheaded babies. There was no baby cut from its mother’s body. There was no baby put in an oven. There almost certainly some rapes, but after the IDF said there were mass rapes it went radio silent; then the investigative team said there is no evidence of mass rapes. Most if not all the burned bodies came from IDF fire utilizing the Hannibal option. What Hamas did was bad enough without the IDF making up stories. But it knew if they put the lies out in the public four months later there’d be yahoos like you still believing them.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Dan is this board's version of Groundhog Day.
That’s probably how the Palestinian people living through four solid months of being bombed, shot by snipers, boxed in with no escape and no place to hide or seek shelter, knowing an attack is imminent, that they’re in a live version of groundhog day. You having to put up with me pointing it out every day is a walk in the park compared to what they are going through.

• Haha
That’s probably how the Palestinian people living through four solid months of being bombed, shot by snipers, boxed in with no escape and no place to hide or seek shelter, knowing an attack is imminent, that they’re in a live version of groundhog day. You having to put up with me pointing it out every day is a walk in the park compared to what they are going through.
Actions and decisions always have consequences. Sometimes those consequences are tragic.

Got any proof of this claim?
Yes, I posted a link a few days ago. Israel fire bombed 70 Hamas vehicles racing back to Gaza killing all occupants, many with hostages after the Hannibal order was given. The story broke in the mainstream Israeli newspaper, I forget the name, co-written by a hearlded NY Times reporter.

• Haha
Yes, I posted a link a few days ago. Israel fire bombed 70 Hamas vehicles racing back to Gaza killing all occupants, many with hostages after the Hannibal order was given. The story broke in the mainstream Israeli newspaper, I forget the name, co-written by a hearlded NY Times reporter.
I missed it. Can you post it again?

Have you looked any further into where this claim came from or are you thoroughly bought in based on this one internet article?
The one internet article is based on a very serious report in the Israeli establishment newpaper of record, and it includes an English translation from that report. It was a subject of much consernation everywhere but the US, where it was not reported on by anyone but independent journalists. I realize you don't want to believe it's true, it blows up the nice tidy picture you have of the sin-free Israeli government.

• Haha
The one internet article is based on a very serious report in the Israeli establishment newpaper of record, and it includes an English translation from that report. It was a subject of much consernation everywhere but the US, where it was not reported on by anyone but independent journalists. I realize you don't want to believe it's true, it blows up the nice tidy picture you have of the sin-free Israeli government.
So yes, this one internet article is your rock solid proof? Have you actually looked into this claim outside of your Hamas propaganda promoting sites like Grayzone and Mondoweiss?

So yes, this one internet article is your rock solid proof? Have you actually looked into this claim outside of your Hamas propaganda promoting sites like Grayzone and Mondoweiss?
Let me repeat: the one internet site provides an English translation of an expose printed in the Israeli newspaper of record, a clearly establishment Israeli paper that defends the genocide as strongly as you. You can pretend it is untrustworthy because independent journalists in the west allowed us to see it while the MSM buried it, but that's just evidence that you don't want to investigate what is true and what is not, you just want your fantasy to never be disturbed.

Let me repeat: the one internet site provides an English translation of an expose printed in the Israeli newspaper of record, a clearly establishment Israeli paper that defends the genocide as strongly as you. You can pretend it is untrustworthy because independent journalists in the west allowed us to see it while the MSM buried it, but that's just evidence that you don't want to investigate what is true and what is not, you just want your fantasy to never be disturbed.
You'd save time by simply typing "no, I have done nothing to look into the claims."

Is "independent journalist" synonymous with infallible in your world, Dan? Alex Jones is an "independent journalist."

You'd save time by simply typing "no, I have done nothing to look into the claims."

Is "independent journalist" synonymous with infallible in your world, Dan? Alex Jones is an "independent journalist."
No, an independent journalist is someone who looks at an issue from a different perspective as that provided by estblishment mouthpieces. Establishment mouthpieces have access to establishment actors who then provide the "official" version, something commonly referred to as "spin," which more often than not is what Donald Trump calls "fake news." It has just enough truth in it to appear credible to people who buy into what the establishment does. Independent journalists are not infallible, far from it. But they do provide a differnt way at looking at what the establishment tries so hard to get you to believe. I don't know anything about Alex Jones other than he made some monumentally stupid comments about a school shooting and it cost him what little reputation he had. Another independent journalist is Matt Taibbi who was highlighted in a recent thread by one of your team, whose independent journalism is exposing a great deal of governmental malfeasance. The moral of that story is choose your independent journalists wisely and question *everything* coming from media parroting estblishment spin.

• Haha

I haven't needed to "look into the claims." The article from the Israeli newspaper was complete with names and actors and links that specified what it was reporting came from Israeli officials who either participated or were well aware of the truth. I personally don't care if you believe what an establishment Israeli journalist wrote. Hell, you probably don't believe it. It puts a crimp in the version of events you want to believe. What's true is true whether you belive it or not.

No, an independent journalist is someone who looks at an issue from a different perspective as that provided by estblishment mouthpieces. Establishment mouthpieces have access to establishment actors who then provide the "official" version, something commonly referred to as "spin," which more often than not is what Donald Trump calls "fake news." It has just enough truth in it to appear credible to people who buy into what the establishment does. Independent journalists are not infallible, far from it. But they do provide a differnt way at looking at what the establishment tries so hard to get you to believe. I don't know anything about Alex Jones other than he made some monumentally stupid comments about a school shooting and it cost him what little reputation he had. Another independent journalist is Matt Taibbi who was highlighted in a recent thread by one of your team, whose independent journalism is exposing a great deal of governmental malfeasance. The moral of that story is choose your independent journalists wisely and question *everything* coming from media parroting estblishment spin.
Dan, an independent journalist can publish false shit just like the "establishment." You say the moral of the story is to choose your independent journalists wisely. I agree. Do you choose yours wisely?

I haven't needed to "look into the claims." The article from the Israeli newspaper was complete with names and actors and links that specified what it was reporting came from Israeli officials who either participated or were well aware of the truth. I personally don't care if you believe what an establishment Israeli journalist wrote. Hell, you probably don't believe it. It puts a crimp in the version of events you want to believe. What's true is true whether you belive it or not.
So you just take what you read at face value despite not knowing anything about the people "reporting it" because it affirms what you want to believe while at the same time accusing everyone else of doing it. Dan, that definitely checks out.

Dan, an independent journalist can publish false shit just like the "establishment." You say the moral of the story is to choose your independent journalists wisely. I agree. Do you choose yours wisely?
Indeed I do. That's one reason why I had never heard of Alex Jones before someone on this board brought him up. I have rarely posted something with the comment I think this is the absolute truth. I mostly post things that seem to me good opinion worth talking about. I generally think what I link to is mostly true, certainly plausible, certainly something I think I can defend when angry replies pour in. I have never once said one single positive thing about Hamas, for example, never once. And yet several posters on this board have convinced themselves I hate Jews and love Hamas. I know they're going to think what they think, but there's nothing I am willing to change to get them to see the truth about what I say and think. I think what I think, just like they do.

• Haha
So you just take what you read at face value despite not knowing anything about the people "reporting it" because it affirms what you want to believe while at the same time accusing everyone else of doing it. Dan, that definitely checks out.
No, I take it at face value because the reporters come from the pro-Israel side of things, and because the report was not an opnion piece but an honsest work of journalism which is rare in establishment newspapers. In their article they mention instances of heroism by Israleis during Oct 7. It should not be considered a hit piece from a disgruntled independent journalist. It was reports from your team, Medic! They provided names and events that can be checked out by any other reporter, much like Matt Taibbi's work about Russis, Russia, Russia. Do you not find it strange that no other MSM reporter from western media has "checked it out" as you seem to think I should do, in order to verify its inaccuracies? No, western MSM has avoided the report like the plague. It seems you are avoiding it, too. Which is fine! Believe what you want to believe if it helps you sleep at night.

• Haha
Hamas was voted in to power.
In 2006 with 45% of the total. Almost half the population of today’s Gaza had not yet been born when Hamas was “voted into power.” Then Bibi and his merry band of extreme right wing pranksters did everything in their power to keep Hamas in Gaza because they knew as long as Hamas was running things there would never be a two state solution. The last thing they want is a two state solution! Also they were sure they could control Hamas as easily as the Palestinian Authority. Oops! So forgive me but I don’t think the argument that Hamas was “voted into power” justifies the genocide of the Palestinian people.

• Haha
So you are saying that the population in Gaza and other Palestinian territories has almost doubled since 2006. And in the same breath you say Israel is bent on genocide.

They must be the worst genociders in history.

20645.jpeg

So you are saying that the population in Gaza and other Palestinian territories has almost doubled since 2006. And in the same breath you say Israel is bent on genocide.

They must be the worst genociders in history.

20645.jpeg
I am saying Zionists have always been bent on extermination (genocide) or expulsion of Palestinians out of their homeland and into the desert. Oct 7 gave the fanatic right wing elements within the Israel government the chance to finally enact their goal. The increase in Palestinian population in Gaza is as much the result of Israel driving fresh refugees into Gaza as the birthrate. But to be fair I don’t remember who said it (Arafat maybe?) but someone said the Palestinians’ secret weapon to battle Israel’s attempt at ethnic cleansing over the years is the incredible fertility of Palestinian women.

I am saying Zionists have always been bent on extermination (genocide) or expulsion of Palestinians out of their homeland and into the desert. Oct 7 gave the fanatic right wing elements within the Israel government the chance to finally enact their goal. The increase in Palestinian population in Gaza is as much the result of Israel driving fresh refugees into Gaza as the birthrate. But to be fair I don’t remember who said it (Arafat maybe?) but someone said the Palestinians’ secret weapon to battle Israel’s attempt at ethnic cleansing over the years is the incredible fertility of Palestinian women.
Well if Arafat said it then it must be gospel.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT