ADVERTISEMENT

Let's take a look at anti-vaxers.

You said nothing about those morons identified in the thread. It hardly registers now though, does it? It's always the same with these conservatives -- scratch the surface and they're losers, loons, and criminals. Rinse and repeat.

ltn5gwt2jif71.jpg
None of those issues really affect conservatives, at least that’s what the leftist party line is.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Here's another female Flailey, give us that incel, vaginasaurus menstrual queen thing again.

Again, huh? That's not your cankled queen Hillary, dickbreath.

You really are struggling. Doing 180s on all of your "values" has sure done a number on you. I'll bet business is slow again due to covid as well. Hang in there buddy. I'm sure those truckers will be back for your toothless cockholster soon.

Last edited:
"Maybe I have a natural ability... I understand that whole world."

If you can invest 30 minutes, that entire press conference is so Trump. The good, bad, egotistical, victimized, petty - it's all there.
I'd be grumpy too if they were wasting millions of taxpayer dollars trying to impeach me for a bunch of made up bullshit. The guy donated his salary to charity FFS.

If his tiny little hands were in it, that would be correct.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....

But they were...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of chubby dick beaters, how's business for you? Any lockdowns in your territory? Is covid causing any decrease in traffic for you? I hear the cartels are paying handsomely for the easy stroll into the US. You definitely have that stupid border mule role perfected. Cash in, shyster.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....

But they were...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of chubby dick beaters, how's business for you? Any lockdowns in your territory? Is covid causing any decrease in traffic for you? I hear the cartels are paying handsomely for the easy stroll into the US. You definitely have that stupid border mule role perfected. Cash in, shyster.

Flailey en fuego tonight.

Dancing_Man_Roof.gif

The MSM and Fauci/et al have done such a bad job in communication throughout this whole thing. It’s been so incredibly frustrating to watch. They really are all about sensationalism and not about reporting the facts.
Beyond frustrating.

And then they take no responsibility and pay no price for their role causing things like vax hesitancy. They just blame the Orange Man and move to the next faux issue.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
And then they take no responsibility and pay no price for their role causing things like vax hesitancy. They just blame the Orange Man and move to the next faux issue.
My God. Your side of the aisle has pushed more covid disinformation and tried to undermine credible science at every turn. It's a bio weapon. It's harmless, just the flu. Masks don't help, vaccines are poison, just on and on and you're gonna whine about the CDC. Unbelievable. If 100 Nobel laureates told you guys to do something you'd find some hairbrained quack video to believe instead.

My God. Your side of the aisle has pushed more covid disinformation and tried to undermine credible science at every turn. It's a bio weapon. It's harmless, just the flu. Masks don't help, vaccines are poison, just on and on and you're gonna whine about the CDC. Unbelievable. If 100 Nobel laureates told you guys to do something you'd find some hairbrained quack video to believe instead.
You’re suggesting we don’t hear about that all day long every single day? That the media is somehow glossing over it or covering it up? There’s nobody shining a light on that?

The very existence of these blatant, absurd double standards plays a huge role in creating space for the misinformation to flourish.

And you, as a documented hypocrite that pushes this shit with incoherent squealing, bear some responsibility. Personally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT