ADVERTISEMENT

Leticia James

When financing anything in business, collateral is given a value range by an appraiser. If the lender accepts the value range, and the terms of repayment, the financing is then put in place.

Advocating for the higher end to be approved is quite common, and is not illegal.

Simultaneously advocating for a lesser appraisal amount before taxing authorities is also quite common, and also not illegal.

Time for more coffee.

Damn:

Former President Donald Trump, his top executives, and heirs were declared completely liable of “persistent and repeated fraud”—and the real estate empire was unceremoniously stripped of its business licenses in New York—after a judge’s powerful ruling Tuesday ahead of a massive trial that seeks to hit them with more than $250 million in penalties for bank fraud.

Damn:

Former President Donald Trump, his top executives, and heirs were declared completely liable of “persistent and repeated fraud”—and the real estate empire was unceremoniously stripped of its business licenses in New York—after a judge’s powerful ruling Tuesday ahead of a massive trial that seeks to hit them with more than $250 million in penalties for bank fraud.
Joe says what? Just ask him. 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Got ‘em. Trump Org guilty of fraud

carry on

ff3fb447-6c50-428d-8c49-600821ffa989_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
When financing anything in business, collateral is given a value range by an appraiser. If the lender accepts the value range, and the terms of repayment, the financing is then put in place.

Advocating for the higher end to be approved is quite common, and is not illegal.

Simultaneously advocating for a lesser appraisal amount before taxing authorities is also quite common, and also not illegal.

Time for more coffee.

Valuing $10 million assets at $100 million and vice versa is fraudulent by any stretch of the imagination.

Enjoy your coffee.

carry on

Last edited:
If Trump committed fraud who are the companies who were defrauded and why hasn't anyone been charged with a crime?
Banks and Insurance companies et al

Allen Weisselberg was charged, convicted and sentenced to 5 months in prison in January in a deal with prosecutors.

carry on

Yes…it is. Granted, you being a dumbass confederate aren’t used to playing by the rules for thee and me. It’s fraud, dipsh!t.

carry on
Actually no, I just explained to you why it isn’t. Too bad you’re too simple-minded to absorb a simple explanation to a really simple issue.

Simp on, pedoscott.

Actually no, I just explained to you why it isn’t. Too bad you’re too simple-minded to absorb a simple explanation to a really simple issue.

Simp on, pedoscott.

Inflating the value of assets to obtain larger bank loans is simply fraudulent, Simple Jackson Stonewall.

Deflating the value of assets to obtain cheaper insurance rates is fraudulent, yes it R.E. Lee is.

carry on, cuckfederate

Inflating the value of assets to obtain larger bank loans is simply fraudulent, Simple Jackson Stonewall.

Deflating the value of assets to obtain cheaper insurance rates is fraudulent, yes it R.E. Lee is.

carry on, cuckfederate
But inflating the value of assets to increase the the flow to government coffers is ok, right? Also noteworthy is that the insurer of those banks’ deposits elected to pass on this one. You really have no clue how the financial world works, drummer boy drummer-they.

Drum on, pedoscott.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
How much do you receive each month in government benefits?

How much do you think I’ve ever received on a monthly basis in government benefits?

Think hard, snowflake…you must be this easily triggered in real life too - that’s the only explanation for your lack of ability to stay on topic without consistently acquiescing to intellectual defeat via nonsensical tangential ad hominems lol

carry on

That’s because he is cursed with being really smart in one subject. He is completely blind to the ridiculousness of the things that come out of his mouth on real world issues.
Some of the dumbest people I know are brilliant in their field. Some of the smartest, most successful people I know have little to no university education but are brilliant in the real world.

How much do you think I’ve ever received on a monthly basis in government benefits?

Think hard, snowflake…you must be this easily triggered in real life too - that’s the only explanation for your lack of ability to stay on topic without consistently acquiescing to intellectual defeat via nonsensical tangential ad hominems lol
You either live on the government teat or mommies money.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
That’s because he is cursed with being really smart in one subject. He is completely blind to the ridiculousness of the things that come out of his mouth on real world issues.

If he was really smart he’d’ve moved on long ago.

Dave is a plugger that ate shit from people half his age for years and years.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You either live on the government teat or mommies money.

You must be the guy at the bar who throws darts randomly whilst everyone cowers under their tables in fear of one piercing their frontal lobes lol

Assumption is the mother, brother and any other sucker of all fvckups, you jackass nitwit.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
If he was really smart he’d’ve moved on long ago.

Dave is a plugger that ate shit from people half his age for years and years.

It’s hilarious how triggered you clowns are by David saying something about a scumbag politician you know to be so. Why the defense mechanism over a POS like Donald Trump? Ahhh yes lol…

cult gonna cult

sheep go bahhhhhhh

carry on

You must be the guy at the bar who throws darts randomly whilst everyone cowers under their tables in fear of one piercing their frontal lobes lol

Assumption is the mother, brother and any other sucker of all fvckups, you jackass nitwit.

carry on
Not denying the support I see. LMAO, At your age and with your education you should be embarrassed with the privilege and support you grew up with to be the unproductive member of society you are. Go get a real job, become productive and have the government take the fruits of your labor from you to pay for all your feel good BS.

Not denying the support I see. LMAO, At your age and with your education you should be embarrassed with the privilege and support you grew up with to be the unproductive member of society you are. Go get a real job, become productive and have the government take the fruits of your labor from you to pay for all your feel good BS.

Yawn…and the assumption train kept a’rollin’…

carry on, dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT