ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist Unionize Coffee House, Coffee House Immediately Closes

Come on guys. These are minimum wage twat licking stoners that were convinced by a smooth talkin' Marxist to "Rise Up" and "Stick it to the Man".

They've gone from "minor priest-ista" at the "church of activism and bitterness" to scared and unemployed. This is equivalent to your neighborhood church out-of-the-blue closing it's doors due to the parishioners wielding pitching forks and torches to get "their fair share" of the offering plate.

Have some compassion for these misguided Leftists. They're peddling as fast as they can and this is what it looks like.

Why don't the employees that unionized start their own or take over the existing coffee house locations? They seem to think they know what's best for the business and can show everyone how it's done. LMAO. No way in hell anyone in that group has a clue.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Coffee houses that close without unionisation whose fault is that.
Likely due to lack of demand. Coffee shop coffee is an "affordable luxury" which are very first consumer goods to get cut when inflation hits.
With coffee shop coffee, it's less about the coffee and more about the personalized service or social aspects when you can make better coffee at home in minutes for pennies.

Do you guys drink it Turkish/Arabic style in Pakistan?

Likely due to lack of demand. Coffee shop coffee is an "affordable luxury" which are very first consumer goods to get cut when inflation hits.
With coffee shop coffee, it's less about the coffee and more about the personalized service or social aspects when you can make better coffee at home in minutes for pennies.

Actually we are tea drinkers in Pakistan. I do have a small share in largest local coffee chain in Pakistan.

I had Turkish coffee a few times, prepared by a local Lebanese guy whose grandparents were born in beruit. Wasn’t bad, but it just wasn’t for me. Sort of reminded me of Sanka or Taster’s Choice.
We've got all the methods, but have settled on French Press... We can make it very dark yet still smooth and not bitter. LOL

We've got all the methods, but have settled on French Press... We can make it very dark yet still smooth and not bitter. LOL
French press with a dark roast grind is the “bees’ knees”. I just don’t like cleaning the damned thing. I actually broke mine slapping the bottom to force the grinds out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT