Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003

God’s chosen people doing God’s work.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I’m trying to follow your syllogism. I think it goes like this:
1). Goebbels was a Nazi that sought to exterminate Jews and deserved to be killed homself.
2). Goebbels was a journalist.

Therefore all journalists are Nazis that want to exterminate Jews and therefore deserve to did at Israel’s hand.

Is that it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m trying to follow your syllogism. I think ot hoes line this:
1). Goebbels was a Nazi that sought to exterminate Jews and deserved to be killed homself.
2). Goebbels was a journalist.

Therefore all journalists are Nazis that want to exterminate Jews and therefore deserve to did at Israel’s hand.

Is that it?
Goebbels was a propagandist who called himself a journalist. Not unlike the Gazan “journalists”. SMH.

Goebbels was a propagandist who called himself a journalist. Not unlike the Gazan “journalists”. SMH.
I’m sure you’re right. Gazan “journalists” are Goebbel-like propagandists unlike the true journalists we find in Israel and the western MSM. Therefore Gazan “journalists” deserve to be among the slaughtered. Yes, I see the wisdom in that.

I’m sure you’re right. Gazan “journalists” are Goebbel-like propagandists unlike the true journalists we find in Israel and the western MSM. Therefore Gazan “journalists” deserve to be among the slaughtered. Yes, I see the wisdom in that.
Propagandists are part of the terrorist war effort, and therefore fair game. Goebbels’ office was targeted by allied bombers. Likewise, no tears should be shed for moslem propagandists.

You must be a true antisemite if you think Israel is specifically targeting embedded journalists.
Well, since the IDF has said as much about Palestinian journalists in Gaza …
But how does my acknowledging Bibi’s forces are intentionally murdering journalists in Gaza translate to my being an antiSemite? Can you connect those dots for me?

Propagandists are part of the terrorist war effort, and therefore fair game. Goebbels’ office was targeted by allied bombers. Likewise, no tears should be shed for moslem propagandists.
Only Muslim propagandists? Or is it universal for all propagandists? Who decides which are journalists reporting on what they’ve seen with their own eyes and which are propagandists carrying the water for one side, “reporting” what they been fed and told to report? Does it get complicated, or do we just assume if a “reporter” says something we don’t want others to hear it is propaganda and if he or she say things that make us happy they’re legitimate journalists?

Only Muslim propagandists? Or is it universal for all propagandists? Who decides which are journalists reporting on what they’ve seen with their own eyes and which are propagandists carrying the water for one side, “reporting” what they been fed and told to report? Does it get complicated, or do we just assume if a “reporter” says something we don’t want others to hear it is propaganda and if he or she say things that make us happy they’re legitimate journalists?
Legitimate journalists don’t side with evil. If you can’t distinguish between good and evil, then there’s not much I can do for you.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Legitimate journalists don’t side with evil. If you can’t distinguish between good and evil, then there’s not much I can do for you.
Is genocide good or evil? I can’t tell. I was hoping you could clear it up for me? Is reporting on genocide good or evil? Are some genocides evil, like the Nazis did to Jews, and other genocides good, like the Israeli government is doing to Gazan Palestinians? What can you do for me about that?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ostatedchi

Oh wait, there’s one of those UN members loading up a dead Israeli. Sure he is on his way to turn the body over to next of kin. I’m certain that those “journalists” were fair minded, objective truth tellers right?

In general journalists whatever country they’re from are ideological scumbags. The world is a better place with fewer of them, not more.

Oh wait, there’s one of those “journalists” loading up a dead Israeli. Sure he is on his way to turn the body over to next of kin.
Right. Israel is now permitted to kill any journalist working in Gaza. Clearly this journalist is representative of every Palestinian journalist there. Oh, wait, the headline says UN worker. Well, then, Israel now has permission to kill every UN worker in Gaza in addition to all the Palestinian journalists.

• Haha
Shhhh. That's only for the Jews.
Swastika Dan has been presented numerous opportunities to view video evidence from Hamas phone footage that shows actual atrocities being committed by UNWRA employees and "journalists", yet he refuses to acknowledge the attack. He has the exact mindset as the most demented of Hamas supporters, and probably spooged his keyboard watching said videos.

To SS Dan, the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

Swastika Dan has been presented numerous opportunities to view video evidence from Hamas phone footage that shows actual atrocities being committed by UNWRA employees and "journalists", yet he refuses to acknowledge the attack. He has the exact mindset as the most demented of Hamas supporters, and probably spooged his keyboard watching said videos.

You sir, are being kind.

What the hell are you talking about? I have never denied there was an attack. Look, if you want to disagree with me on what I write the least you can do is be honest about your disagreement. Either you think you are being clever by calling me names and think it will score you points with your buddies, or you know you have no counterargument beyond juvenile name calling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT