ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala is beating Trump by 67 points among this group

Only by someone with terminal dumbass. Which beyond a shadow of doubt for me you are the poster boy. Congratulations you are now pump buddies with Fauci.
So your only response to my post was just to personally attack me and act unhinged. Got it.🤣🤣

Again, my original point stands. If you would actually like to refute it with facts, let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
So your only response to my post was just to personally attack me and act unhinged. Got it.🤣🤣

Again, my original point stands. If you would actually like to refute it with facts, let me know.
He's still waiting on you to address Walz' Stolen Valor. If it's not a big deal then why can't you admit it and move on?

Reactions: fatman76
I'm a USAF vet. I will never make a Walz-style statement. I've never served in a combat role. I qualified annually with a carbine.

On my bucket list is visiting a shooting range and shooting a pistol left. I've always shot a pistol right because that's what eveyone else does.

I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal.

Reactions: 22LR and iasooner24
I've always shot a pistol right because that's what eveyone else does.

I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal.

Likewise. I always shoot my evil, black, weapons of war AR's right handed because of casing ejection.

When shooting 22's, BB's or pellets, a great benefit of being ambidextrous is... when I'm on the east side of the house, I shoot varmints right handed as I can hide the left side of my body around the corner of the house.

When on the west side of the house, I shoot varmints left handed as I can hide the right side of my body around the corner of the house.

Likewise. I always shoot my evil, black, weapons of war AR's right handed because of casing ejection.

When shooting 22's, BB's or pellets, a great benefit of being ambidextrous is... when I'm on the east side of the house, I shoot varmints right handed as I can hide the left side of my body around the corner of the house.

When on the west side of the house, I shoot varmints left handed as I can hide the right side of my body around the corner of the house.
Just curious, what are your varmints? Prairie dogs? Coyotes? Illegal aliens? Protesters?

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner24 and 22LR
But but leftist tell us lying about your rank to benefit yourself is not an example of stolen valor. Of course this is coming from the same people that gleefully vote or support Da Nang Dick.
Left his battalion when they needed him the most.

Repeatedly claiming a rank he didn’t earn.

If this isn’t stolen valor I don’t know what is.

Left his battalion when they needed him the most.

Repeatedly claiming a rank he didn’t earn.

If this isn’t stolen valor I don’t know what is.
2 Cents is in a way right, Democrat voters don't give a shit. They will vote Democrat no matter what.

Reactions: fatman76
Did you read the statement or just the NY Post headline? Clearly you didn't read the actual statement.

Again, there is no stolen valor on the part of Walz. This attack on Walz failed for you right-wingers.
De-Nile is a river in Egypt. He's an obvious liar. But he's your man. You,re stuck with him and Kamala.

First it's Joe is as sharp as a tack. Now it's Kamala is a moderate and Tim isn't a liar. It's like there is secret Republicans running the DNC.

Last edited:
De-Nile is a river in Egypt. He's an obvious liar. But he's your man. Your stuck with him and Kamala.

First it's Joe is as sharp as a tack. Now it's Kamala is a moderate and Tim isn't a liar. It's like there is secret Republicans running the DNC.
I completely agree with you about the “sins” of the Democrats as you have opined. You are 100% spot on! How about DJT? I say the man is a pathological narcissistic liar. Do you agree with me on that?

You all missed the most important number on that post.

Jewish +4 Trump. If that number is even close to true, elections over. Trump wins.
How many Jewish voters are there? I searched and couldn't find a clear answer. Seemed to be no more than 10 million, could have been as low as 5.

De-Nile is a river in Egypt. He's an obvious liar. But he's your man. Your stuck with him and Kamala.

Politics over country. They blindly accept the obvious flaws of their candidates because their politics demands it.

Their country demands something else, but they can't be bothered with that. Right, @my_2cents @my__2cents?

How many Jewish voters are there? I searched and couldn't find a clear answer. Seemed to be no more than 10 million, could have been as low as 5.
Doesn't matter. The election is that close that a demographic as large as the Jewish vote goes from 70% dem to 56% republican, that number is significant enough to put the election firmly in the Trump camp. Same thing with AA. Trump moves the AA vote from 10% to 20% republican the race is significantly in the Trump column. You don't even have to win the minority demographic game, just move it in your direction and the prospect for a Dem win becomes astronomical.

Dems will try to get the illegals they brought in to vote. It's their only chance, but it could be enough to win them the election.

Nor have I, but while serving on NAS Norfolk from 1/67-6/70, I killed every Vietcong on the air station.
I print left. Cursive right. I eat chili and chicken noodle soup right, ice cream and cherry pie left. I don't know why. I suppose I just developed such a habit.

24 year old granddaughter is ambidextous. We recently discovered at her mother's ranch both of us throw darts better right, shuffelboard better left.

Handedness is not genetic. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT