ADVERTISEMENT

Jobs report… US adds 528k jobs!

This isn't what you pointed out. You questioned the legitimacy of the numbers.

But yes, you have to question the numbers because it is good economic news and you can't bring yourself to believe any good economic news right now. You want to argue (and believe) everything is horrible with our economy so you can blame a Democratic President.

It is all about partisan politics with you. As always, you are very predictable.
Lol…carry onward

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
This isn't what you pointed out. You questioned the legitimacy of the numbers.

But yes, you have to question the numbers because it is good economic news and you can't bring yourself to believe any good economic news right now. You want to argue (and believe) everything is horrible with our economy so you can blame a Democratic President.

It is all about partisan politics with you. As always, you are very predictable.
Yes I did questions the legitimacy the numbers and I was right. Part time employment is not an indication of a good economy, in fact quite the opposite. We have had two quarters of negative GDP, 9% inflation as a direct result of Democrat spending and failed policies. Interest rates have risen and will continue to rise which will slow the economy even further. You need to get out of your elitist bubble and see some of the struggles the average American is going through.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Yes I did questions the legitimacy the numbers and I was right. Part time employment is not an indication of a good economy, in fact quite the opposite. We have had two quarters of negative GDP, 9% inflation as a direct result of Democrat spending and failed policies. Interest rates have risen and will continue to rise which will slow the economy even further. You need to get out of your elitist bubble and see some of the struggles the average American is going through.
You sure are cheering hard for any bad economic news you can find while doubting all the good economic news. Must stink being you, hoping for an economic crash so you can blame a Democratic President. To heck with what is good for the country!🙄

btw, as an average American here, I am aware of some of the struggles that exist. I'm also aware of how some of those struggles are improving (gas prices for example) and how Democrats are attempting to encourage more improvement, while Republicans are opposing almost everything.

You don't own the market on how average Americans think. You are just a partisan hack cheering and hoping for a bad economy.

You sure are cheering hard for any bad economic news you can find while doubting all the good economic news. Must stink being you, hoping for an economic crash so you can blame a Democratic President. To heck with what is good for the country!🙄

btw, as an average American here, I am aware of some of the struggles that exist. I'm also aware of how some of those struggles are improving (gas prices for example) and how Democrats are attempting to encourage more improvement, while Republicans are opposing almost everything.

You don't own the market on how average Americans think. You are just a partisan hack cheering and hoping for a bad economy.
I don’t have to blame Democrats, the results speak for themselves and they are absolutely horrid.

Cooking the books, juggling the numbers is practiced by every administration regardless of party affiliation. They all lie as easily and often as they breathe. No one should ever trust a single thing that comes out of any of their mouths.
I would expect the same out of the Republicans. It is what they do, but I do find that the Democrats get a much more favorable "fudging" than Republicans. It may be their sexuality.

The British are predicting at least 5 quarters of Recession for their economy. Layoffs are already happening right now, which won't reflect until next month. There is definitely something rotten in Denmark.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
I don’t have to blame Democrats, the results speak for themselves and they are absolutely horrid.
Of course you have to blame the Democrats. That is what you are all about. Hence the reason you want to focus on negative news about the economy while ignoring/questioning the good news. It is also why you refuse to acknowledge all of the reasons why some of the negatives exist. Just blame Biden, except if it is good news of course. Then it is "he had nothing to do with it."🤣

As for everything being "horrid," we shall see if this is actually true. Lot of good news for our country lately and polls are showing an improving midterm political environment for Democrats.

Of course you have to blame the Democrats. That is what you are all about. Hence the reason you want to focus on negative news about the economy while ignoring/questioning the good news. It is also why you refuse to acknowledge all of the reasons why some of the negatives exist. Just blame Biden, except if it is good news of course. Then it is "he had nothing to do with it."🤣

As for everything being "horrid," we shall see if this is actually true. Lot of good news for our country lately and polls are showing an improving midterm political environment for Democrats.

What good news? The jobs report showing full time employment dropped by 71,000 while part time jobs jumped dramatically? Sorry but that is not good news in my mind. While the report Does sound positive when you dig deeper than the headline you find the picture is not as rosy as it is being portrayed.
Gas prices were expected to go down with an upcoming election, they are also expected to jump right back up after the election. wonder why as if we had to ask.
Bottom line the economy is on shaky ground.

What good news?
lol, have you been paying attention to reality lately or just listening to what your right-wing propagandists are telling you as usual? A lot of good news lately for Americans.

And Americans just got more good news today with the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act. A lot of winning going on right now for Democrats and Americans as a whole!

Senate passes Democrats' sweeping health care and climate bill

Gas prices were expected to go down with an upcoming election, they are also expected to jump right back up after the election. wonder why as if we had to ask.
🤣🤣

Gas prices were also expected to go up too given the pandemic, Russia invading Ukraine, etc. Didn't stop you from blaming Biden for them. Now gas prices are going down, and you are claiming it was expected! 🤣🤣 You are just so predictable and sad.

Celebrate the good for once and stop hoping for more bad news for our country so you can push your partisan nonsense!

Last edited:
Elections coming up
Yes they are, and Democrats just got another win today heading into those elections. As did the Biden administration, which is on a roll as of late.

Not surprising we are seeing this in recent polling...

"Democrats have made slight gains in the public’s preference for party control of Congress since the spring. Currently, 38% of Americans say they want the Democratic Party in charge and another 12% have no initial preference but lean toward Democratic control. Republican control is preferred by 34% with another 9% leaning toward the GOP. The combined 50% who choose the Democrats is up from 47% in June and 44% in May. Republicans’ 43% support level is down from 47% in June and 48% in May."

"When asked to choose the single most important issue from the seven policy areas included in the poll, economic policy (24%) is the top concern among all Americans, followed by abortion (17%), gun control (17%), and health care (14%)."

Dems Gain Slightly In Congress Support

Yes they are, and Democrats just got another win today heading into those elections. As did the Biden administration, which is on a roll as of late.

Not surprising we are seeing this in recent polling...

"Democrats have made slight gains in the public’s preference for party control of Congress since the spring. Currently, 38% of Americans say they want the Democratic Party in charge and another 12% have no initial preference but lean toward Democratic control. Republican control is preferred by 34% with another 9% leaning toward the GOP. The combined 50% who choose the Democrats is up from 47% in June and 44% in May. Republicans’ 43% support level is down from 47% in June and 48% in May."

"When asked to choose the single most important issue from the seven policy areas included in the poll, economic policy (24%) is the top concern among all Americans, followed by abortion (17%), gun control (17%), and health care (14%)."

Dems Gain Slightly In Congress Support
They got ya! 😂

Good grief, Biden promises not to raise taxes on people making under 400k, breaks promise by raising taxes on people making under 400k a year. Democrat voters celebrate. SMFH
Boy, you really are struggling right now. Grasping at straws as you repeat every talking point your right-wing propagandists are telling you about all this positive news for Americans.

This legislation does not trigger an increase on taxpayers' annual tax returns if their income is below $400,000.

btw, it isn't just Democratic voters who are celebrating the pasaage of this legislation. If you took the time to look at polling, you would know that a vast majority of Americans (even some Republicans) support the provisions in this legislation.

Boy, you really are struggling right now. Grasping at straws as you repeat every talking point your right-wing propagandists are telling you about all this positive news for Americans.

This legislation does not trigger an increase on taxpayers' annual tax returns if their income is below $400,000.

btw, it isn't just Democratic voters who are celebrating the pasaage of this legislation. If you took the time to look at polling, you would know that a vast majority of Americans (even some Republicans) support the provisions in this legislation.
You ain't foolin noone.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT