ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors.

A smart person would think it’s two billionaires posing for a picture. Do you have any idea how many pictures a guy like Trump has posed for on a daily basis over the last 50 years?

I have personally posed for tens of thousands just because I’m in a mildly popular band. I’m talking tens of thousands just for me. Imagine a real celebrity being recognized everywhere they go.

Who cares what you do think about it? What you should think about it is BFD.

True MAGA. Don't form an opinion about an article just by looking at the picture. Read the little words, they actually convey more substantive information than the picture.

Edit: And no, I'm not saying Biff molested the 13 y.o. I detest the way you guys criminalize and lie about your opponents so I'll just say... nothing would surprise me.

I'm not dying on any hill. I'm simply saying ...let's not rule anything out based on who any of us have up on a pedestal. Let's see where this all goes before we start running our victory laps.

Fair enough for the most part.

Understand that what’s happening fits my long held understanding of the Epstein situation and his guest list. My zeal for justice in this isn’t political.

However I do get pissed off seeing an obvious convenient political lie being given credibility.

Fvck that.

Anyone who is on those cds can go to hell. But fabricating yet another Teump rape lie the second this came out is transparent bullshit. I’ve seen that movie too many times.

It didn’t happen.

True MAGA. Don't form an opinion about an article just by looking at the picture. Read the little words, they actually convey more substantive information than the picture.

Edit: And no, I'm not saying Biff molested the 13 y.o. I detest the way you guys criminalize and lie about your opponents so I'll just say... nothing would surprise me.

Yeah you are. Don’t be a bitch. Own it.

HE detest.

HE detest. Unbelievable.

We've been warned.

Yeah you are. Don’t be a bitch. Own it.

No thank you, I'll just stick with my own opinion if it's alright.

So does it bother you that your idol has this pedophile problem? He has the Kentucky pedast, Ralph Shortey, he's old friends with this perv, he stuck up for Roy Moore... is it a NECESSITY to fvck kids to be on his campaign? Maybe it's a GOP thing. Hastert. Gym Jordan. Foley.

No, Flynn, Moore, Stone, Page, Cohen have been convicted of non-sex crimes, I guess not. Never mind. But don 't you just wanna take a shower, this guy has such horrible people for his inner circle?

So does it bother you that your idol has this pedophile problem? He has the Kentucky pedast, Ralph Shortey, he's old friends with this perv, he stuck up for Roy Moore... is it a NECESSITY to fvck kids to be on his campaign? Maybe it's a GOP thing. Hastert. Gym Jordan. Foley.

No, Flynn, Moore, Stone, Page, Cohen have been convicted of non-sex crimes, I guess not. Never mind. But don 't you just wanna take a shower, this guy has such horrible people for his inner circle?

Your opinion is that of a bitch. You should probably KYS.

As an aside, you got such a shitty platform, you get positively giddy at throwing any monkey poo you can get your hands on.

Sad little Sys.

My idol. Ouch? I guess?

Tell me more about how you aren’t accusing him.

No worries man. Been and wood will never call you out for it. Nobody from your “side” ever does. They either like it or ignore it if the don’t want to be seen liking your gutless smears.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
My idol. Ouch? I guess?

No worries man. Been and wood will never call you out for it. Nobody from your “side” ever does. They either like it or ignore it if the don’t want to be seen liking your gutless smears.
sys doesn't have a side he is merely a constitutionalist

Reactions: Pokeabear
Inciting suicide doesn’t flatter you bradley, but it’s definetly your color.
giphy.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
My idol. Ouch? I guess?

Mirror image of the other side. None of the cons ever call each other out. They either like or ignore. The Sooner faction can't like each others' drivel fast enough. It's cute.

Your opinion is that of a bitch. You should probably KYS.

As an aside, you got such a shitty platform, you get positively giddy at throwing any monkey poo you can get your hands on.

Sad little Sys.

Whew! Kill myself? Over politics? My wisdom and constant support and intimate knowledge of OSU basketball doesn't provide enough mitigation to at least spare my life?

Oh we disagree, and Been and I have disagreed, but we don't call each other names and want each other dead. Sometimes if you listen to the people bringing in different perspectives you can actually find yourself questioning your previous positions.

FWIW, here's a great article on Epstein. The magazine it comes from has writers with degrees and they don't make shit up and it's notorious for journalism, but you oughta give it a try anyhow.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303?smid=nytcore-ios-share

Whew! Kill myself? Over politics? My wisdom and constant support and intimate knowledge of OSU basketball doesn't provide enough mitigation to at least spare my life?

Oh we disagree, and Been and I have disagreed, but we don't call each other names and want each other dead. Sometimes if you listen to the people bringing in different perspectives you can actually find yourself questioning your previous positions.

FWIW, here's a great article on Epstein. The magazine it comes from has writers with degrees and they don't make shit up and it's notorious for journalism, but you oughta give it a try anyhow.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303?smid=nytcore-ios-share

The journalist that wrote that article. Her entire thread is illuminating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syskatine

That's what I thought when I read this...

Trump is reported to have traveled on Epstein’s plane on at least one occasion. In the past, the president has spoken highly of Epstein before allegations surfaced of his child sex abuse saying,”I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Kind of a weird choice of words don't ya think?

It's very possible that Trump finds pedophilia as disgusting as you and I do. But, I'm not ruling out anything in regards to the sexual proclivities of DJT or Bill Clinton. Both guys have enough depraved events in their past that I don't think any of us can say, "there is absolutely no way that guy is guilty".

Well, I guess Mega can say that, but it won't be the first time he was 100 % sure about something that he wasn't 100% sure about.

That's what I thought when I read this...

Trump is reported to have traveled on Epstein’s plane on at least one occasion. In the past, the president has spoken highly of Epstein before allegations surfaced of his child sex abuse saying,”I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Kind of a weird choice of words don't ya think?

It's very possible that Trump finds pedophilia as disgusting as you and I do. But, I'm not ruling out anything in regards to the sexual proclivities of DJT or Bill Clinton. Both guys have enough depraved events in their past that I don't think any of us can say, "there is absolutely no way that guy is guilty".

Well, I guess Mega can say that, but it won't be the first time he was 100 % sure about something that he wasn't 100% sure about.
Weird.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Reading too much into that.
Come on, if presented the choice of a 19 year old that can't balance a checkbook, but can work her bottom like a paint shaker at Lowes...or a woman thirty five with baggage, kids, ex hubby.

Clearly, I'd go for paint shaker.

Reactions: iasooner1
I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

If you clear your mind and read that through the prism of how this guy actually tweets and talks, you might get a very different inference here.

One might even say he highlighted attention to “and many are on the younger side” on purpose and not in a friendly way.

But sure. It’s super sinister.

If you clear your mind and read that through the prism of how this guy actually tweets and talks, you might get a very different inference here.

One might even say he highlighted attention to “and many are on the younger side” on purpose and not in a friendly way.

But sure. It’s super sinister.
It took three days but Trump is now the hero of the story.

You sure talk a lot about me being a conspiracy guy. @Syskatine recemtly spent a whole weekend looking for examples and found nothing. Can you do better?

My big reputation staked conspiracy theory was that there was no Russian collusion. I was 100% right. What else?

You sure talk a lot about me being a conspiracy guy. @Syskatine recemtly spent a whole weekend looking for examples and found nothing. Can you do better?

My big reputation staked conspiracy theory was that there was no Russian collusion. I was 100% right. What else?

Come on. You were all in on Seth Rich and Kimdotcom. All in.

Come on. You were all in on Seth Rich and Kimdotcom. All in.

Is posting about it all in? Did he post that it was him?

If all you have to do is post a bunch about a subject, are you saying pokebear is all in on trump and Epstein raping kids?

Reactions: MegaPoke
Ha. Proof that Bill is 100% innocent!

signed, The Bizarro Megapoke
Bizarro-Superman-GOP.jpg

;):p

Ok, this one got me.

Lol my god you were all in on some goofy shit.

Haven't seen Styx in a while, whassup?

Is posting about it all in? Did he post that it was him?

If all you have to do is post a bunch about a subject, are you saying pokebear is all in on trump and Epstein raping kids?

This is what happens qhen you haven't familiarized yourself w the comments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT