ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors.

Come on. You were all in on Seth Rich and Kimdotcom. All in.

Completely false on kimdotcom. I posted some of his stuff but you are grossly misrepresenting that with “all in”

Seth Rich is 100% unproven. My “all in” is overstated on that as well. I still believe that’s entirely possible. The FBI never saw the servers. The only investigator was Crowdstrike. If you swallow that with no skepticism, that’s your problem.

I notice you were smart enough to not include pizzagate. That’s not so crazy anymore - unless you reduce it 100% to comet pizza like @syskatard does.

Fail

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Seth Rich is 100% unproven. My “all in” is overstated on that as well. I still believe that’s entirely possible. The FBI never saw the servers. The only investigator was Crowdstrike. If you swallow that with no skepticism, that’s your problem.

You're not all in, but it's true.

And you double down on the pizzeria now.

362.gif

In a Jeffery Epstein, you are so clueless that you make fun of the idea of a pedo ring.

Classic.

Aaa d you instantly make another moron point. No, I've never denied Epstein anything. Not sure I've even afdressed him before this thread, much less deny him. What I denied was one of the bucktoothed, gullible conspiracies you pushed like we're joyriding theough in the last few minutes.

Don't hide it. Don't deny it. Grow mad scientist hair, get maga teeth like you have maga health care and tell e1 you're just crazy.

Aaa d you instantly make another moron point. No, I've never denied Epstein anything. Not sure I've even afdressed him before this thread, much less deny him. What I denied was one of the bucktoothed, gullible conspiracies you pushed like we're joyriding theough in the last few minutes.

Don't hide it. Don't deny it. Grow mad scientist hair, get maga teeth like you have maga health care and tell e1 you're just crazy.

I’ll say this for you - when you shit the bed, you hold nothing back. Please continue.

If you wondered why you were getting a certain "Baylor" stench from the Epstein case, it may be because Ken Starr was one of his defense attorneys.

I kind of doubt that Trump or Clinton was in on the kiddie diddling, but there's been at least one Federal Court that found that Alexander Acosta broke the law and gave Epstein hugely favorable conditions with his plea bargain. Yes, he was sentenced to 13 months, but was actually free to come and go 6 days a week for "work." Acosta had to have some motivation to give Epstein such a remarkable "sweetheart" deal, my guess being that the FBI needs to be following the money trail.

Reactions: Been Jammin
If you wondered why you were getting a certain "Baylor" stench from the Epstein case, it may be because Ken Starr was one of his defense attorneys.

I kind of doubt that Trump or Clinton was in on the kiddie diddling, but there's been at least one Federal Court that found that Alexander Acosta broke the law and gave Epstein hugely favorable conditions with his plea bargain. Yes, he was sentenced to 13 months, but was actually free to come and go 6 days a week for "work." Acosta had to have some motivation to give Epstein such a remarkable "sweetheart" deal, my guess being that the FBI needs to be following the money trail.
This looks an awful lot like the sweetheart deal mobsters used to get for turning into rats.

Is it possible Epstein was suppossed to deliver up some big fish? Maybe these new indictments are payback for not delivering.

Headhunter, given who is heading up this investigation within the SDNY US Attorney's Office (the public integrity/corruption division) it's my guess (and I stress only a guess), that some info has turned up casting doubt on how the "deal" was made and that Acosta was involved. He likely either took a payoff or was blackmailed into giving such a sweetheart deal.

After reviewing this new indictment and reading the February 21 court decision, it's the thing that makes the most sense to me. Are there other possible targets/information? Yes, but I'm really of the opinion that this somehow goes back to the original plea bargain that Epstein got in Florida. (Which means by implication his original legal team, of Dershowitz, Starr, Black, et al are likely going to be tied into this matter.)

(BTW, what an egomaniac to keep the scrapbook of photos of his victims? This guy is twisted and clearly thought his money was going to keep him immune for perpetuity. I hope his victims end up cleaning him out of every $ he's ever made, once the civil suits start moving forward.)

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] internet troll[5][6][7] and conspiracy theorist[8] best known for his pro-Donald Trumpcomments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theorythat high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[9] He has been retweeted by President Trump.[10] As of 2018 he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] internet troll[5][6][7] and conspiracy theorist[8] best known for his pro-Donald Trumpcomments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theorythat high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[9] He has been retweeted by President Trump.[10] As of 2018 he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

Is the story false?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT