ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors.

Not remembering off hand. Will share if it comes to me. I haven't read it, just passing on what someone else said about it.

The ovens/gas part would seem more likely. I think the shipping off part was widely known and accepted as fact. It was happening in very many locations in front of a multitude of neighbors/witnesses.

Reactions: CBradSmith
That's not a defense of Acosta. That' acknowledgment that he is happy with the job he is currently doing and partitioning of his current role with prior events of many years ago.

I'm sure POTUS will let Acosta go down with the ship if/when it becomes inevitable. POTUS will then distance himself. Pretty much what any politician would do in a similar situation.
Just so everyone knows the Secretary of Labor is the head of the spear on how our government deals with human trafficking. Trumps really proud of the job Acosta has been doing on that front I’m sure.

Reactions: rivercowboy
The ovens/gas part would seem more likely. I think the shipping off part was widely known and accepted as fact. It was happening in very many locations in front of a multitude of neighbors/witnesses.

But there's a tipping point where even rumors or theories become accepted reality. Shipping people off probably became accepted pretty quickly.

The gas/ovens part, Jeez, I can't imagine what became the tipping point for accepted belief of that. Just unbelievable.

Reactions: Been Jammin
But there's a tipping point where even rumors or theories become accepted reality. Shipping people off probably became accepted pretty quickly.

The gas/ovens part, Jeez, I can't imagine what became the tipping point for accepted belief of that. Just unbelievable.

It is so hard to fathom how it could even happen. Just think of the number of complicit people that would have to keep the secret of what they were doing at work every day. I guess a lot of them probably shared their secret and it was so unfathomable that others thought they were wrong/insane/lying.

It is so hard to fathom how it could even happen. Just think of the number of complicit people that would have to keep the secret of what they were doing at work every day. I guess a lot of them probably shared their secret and it was so unfathomable that others thought they were wrong/insane/lying.
Frogs boiling. We are witnessing the rise of it again.

It was a pretty poorly kept secret in Germany and world leaders knew about it as early as 1941 and publicly condemned it in a joint statement late in 1942.

Reactions: Been Jammin
yes according to me

giphy.gif

Because your brain is so poisoned that you think I was making a holocaust joke instead of mocking brad for linking pizzagate conspiracies to the holocaust

I know what you were doing you hateful little troll. The problem isn't the complexity of your joke. The problem is that it sucked and the holocaust punchline is low class.

I know what you were doing you hateful little troll. The problem isn't the complexity of your joke. The problem is that it sucked and the holocaust punchline is low class.

You really need to relax. Maybe a beer, or a bowl or a xanax will help.

Reactions: Syskatine
again seek help.

Yes, suddenly after 40K posts and 22 years on these boards - you have pushed me over the edge with your indomitable sarcastic wit. Go with that.
I was assuming it was the hours of facebook that pushed you over the edge. Is everything OK at home?

Reactions: Pokeabear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT