ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors.

We probably both realize that that is unlikely to happen, but still love and respect each other anyway.

Can I get an amen up in here?
A big hearty welcome to the new 24/7 poster! Tell us a little about yourself, newbie.

:D

Reactions: MegaPoke
An intelligence agency?

No.

Federal and state officials, both elected and appointed?

Absolutely.

To clarify, no federal elected officials....but all the rest.

If I received a phone call or communication saying something along the lines of someone is in intelligence, leave it alone....I am confident my response would be something along the lines of don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. They would definitely have to go over my head to get something like that done.

A big hearty welcome to the new 24/7 poster! Tell us a little about yourself, newbie.

:D

Piss off Ghetto, Inc. executive washroom attendant.

I don’t know if I put this out there and don’t want to bring the room down, but the infamous legal chihuahua passed about a year ago. :( Still not over it to the point that I am considering new canine co-counsel.

@07pilt

I don’t feel I am naive in what I am saying.

After all, I basically recently lost a job of 20 years seniority for not bowing down to political pressure to do something I believed was legally and morally unjustified.

Landed on my feet, and enjoying the hell out of this second phase, so it is all good.

Last edited:
Piss off Ghetto, Inc. executive washroom attendant.

I don’t know if I put this out there and don’t want to bring the room down, but the infamous legal chihuahua passed about a year ago. :( Still not over it to the point that I am considering new canine co-counsel.
Hey now, I still do my job. It isn't my fault the building is abandoned.

Yeah, you did mention the passing of the Ghetto Inc enforcer. Losing dogs is always tough. I've got a loyal lady that is getting up in years. I can't imagine my daily routine without her. I also can't imagine another dog that can live up to the standards she set.

@07pilt

I don’t feel I am naive in what I am saying.

After all, I basically recently lost a job of 20 years seniority for not bowing down to political pressure to do something I believed was legally and morally unjustified.

Landed on my feet, and enjoying the hell out of this second phase, so it is all good.
What if instead of threatening your job they sent you photos of your family with JFK autopsy photos interspersed? Also imagine you are a low T Ted Cruz impersonator.

What if instead of threatening your job they sent you photos of your family with JFK autopsy photos interspersed? Also imagine you are a low T Ted Cruz impersonator.

While my family has never been threatened, I have been.

I'd probably document receipt, report it, and resign from my position in protest rather than nolo someone like Epstein I knew I had the goods on.

Hard for me imagine myself as a low T Cruz impersonator though. That may be where my disconnect on understanding or having any sympathy for his actions.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
While my family has never been threatened, I have been.

I'd probably document receipt, report it, and resign from my position in protest rather than nolo someone like Epstein I knew I had the goods on.

Hard for me imagine myself as a low T Cruz impersonator though. That may be where my disconnect on understanding or having any sympathy for his actions.
Epstein is lucky he never had to deal with you (so is your fam)

Reactions: okcpokefan12
You should do that more often when I post.:p

Mere months ago, you would have labeled the information below a conspiracy theory — and tried to gaslight anyone who suggested these things happened in semi-public view.

29-D3-D890-E8-F9-4676-9-E52-E87-FDC4-C5023.jpg

9-DCE8-A33-16-FC-4515-A55-B-8-BF9-BED33-C3-B.jpg

Maybe so.

I do so love your dry wit and judgmental pronouncements.

As always, thanks for your input.
He hates cops of all flavors. In all the years I've interacted with you, I'd be confident to say you don't seem like the type who could be bought or intimidated by the Epstein types. Your wife would literally murder you for that stuff as well.

Last edited:
Mere months ago, you would have labeled the information below a conspiracy theory — and tried to gaslight anyone who suggested these things happened in semi-public view.

Your obsession with Holywood and the Me Too movement is weird. No one on this board gives a shit if Epstein went to some Oscar parties and rubbed elbows with celebrities.

Reactions: AC_Exotic

I file everything I read in "The Hollywood Reporter" under "conspiracy theory"

'Agents of SHIELD' to End With Season 7 on ABC
Yeah right. I suppose they will also be ending Modern Family as well? Don't make me laugh. I'll believe it when I see it.

No I wouldn't have.

I would have said exactly what I'm going to say now.

Individuals meeting or even socializing publicly with notable bad guy Epstein at a movie premiere isn't evidence of a child pedophile ring at the highest levels amongst everyone that took a picture with or talked to him that is being covered up by MSM.

You're the one gaslighting with this nonsense.

He hates cops of all flavors. In all the years I've interacted with you, I'd be confident to say you don't seem like the type who could be bought or intimidated by the Epstein types. Your wife would literally murder you for that stuff as well.

I don't think he hates cops of all flavors. I think he has a healthy and warranted anti-authoritarian streak, and I have no problem with that. I think that is a good trait.

I guess your negative interpretation of my comments.

Just the parenthetical reference to my family.

I read that as my family is lucky that I haven't run into an Epstein type because my stance would unnecessarily put them in danger.

Is that not what you meant?

Just the parenthetical reference to my family.

I read that as my family is lucky that I haven't run into an Epstein type because my stance would unnecessarily put them in danger.

Is that not what you meant?
Yeah, you would make the right choice, and that they are fortunate that it isn't a choice you have been faced with. I wouldn't call it unnecessary.

Yeah, you would make the right choice, and that they are fortunate that it isn't a choice you have been faced with. I wouldn't call it unnecessary.

Cool.

Thanks for the clarification. I definitely misinterpreted it.

I would agree. My family and I are both lucky that I haven't been put in that position.

I really do like your arid wit and posting style. That was not sarcasm, btw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT