ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors.

The first response to this thread was how about he is friends with Clinton and Obama, which is wrong. Your selective outrage is so passé.

I’m not outraged. At least not at you. Just was hoping you were posting something everyone could agree with.

I don’t think he was close to Obama. The Clintons however? Don’t be so sure. and a lot of powerful people in politics and entertainment? Yeah.

I’m not outraged. At least not at you. Just was hoping you were posting something everyone could agree with.

I don’t think he was close to Obama. The Clintons however? Don’t be so sure. and a lot of powerful people in politics and entertainment? Yeah.
I’ve wanted him and all connected to him to burn since before trump was president. He’s part of a horrible problem/conspiracy I have followed since I was in college and he knows/has a lot blackmail on a lot of important people. I just want them all to see justice. Regardless of their politics.

Maybe the Pee Pee tape will surface or maybe Adam Schiff for Brains will release his evidence on Trump.
Are libtards not tired of eating nothing burgers yet?
Maybe try a WISH sandwich instead, I used to eat them when I was broke.
Take 2 pieces of loafbread slap some mayo or mustard on it and WISH you had some meat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT