ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors.

Yup, old news if you have been following along.

So is the Bill Clinton connection.
BTW, Mega

I've got to say that Jack Posobiec is either incredibly ignorant of how the system works, or he is trying to confuse the issues with his pointing of fingers at imaginary targets.

Ask anyone in law enforcement, who has the say in whether to prosecute or give a "deal" and they will tell you it is 100% in the discretion of the US Attorney's Office and the FBI is, exactly as their name states, merely the investigative agency. It was Acosta who made the decision that ignored all the evidence, and who deliberately and systematically, kept that evidence away from the Judge and the Victims.

A Federal Judge has already ruled that the Plea Bargain, offered to Epstein by Acosta was illegal and the Trump Administration has known about this since at least last February, but has done NOTHING about it.

Here's some key points from USA Today, about the Judge's findings:

"Instead of a lengthy sentence that could have resulted from the 53-page federal indictment he was facing, Epstein pleaded guilty to two prostitution charges and served 13 months in Palm Beach county jail, where he was allowed to leave on work release for up to 12 hours a day, six days a week.

The agreement worked out by Acosta “essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe’’ that had already discovered 36 victims and could have unveiled other powerful participants in Esptein’s sex crimes..."

I'm not really sure why you and @Been Jammin are so worried about me posting tweets by Jack Posobiec, whom I did not cite as a legal expert. I would be a lot more concerned about the post by Robert Barnes.

So is the Bill Clinton connection.

I'm not really sure why you and @Been Jammin are so worried about me posting tweets by Jack Posobiec, whom I did not cite as a legal expert. I would be a lot more concerned about the post by Robert Barnes.

What, me worry?
tedium060617.gif

Reactions: Been Jammin
Mega,

I'm not "concerned" about what the guy tweets, so much as calling it out as pure BS!

He's either really stupid, or working to deliberately muddy the waters. In either event, what he says can be safely ignored.

There's about to be 2,000+ pages of information/evidence that will be released over the next week. There will be a lot less of things which are of a "speculative" nature and a bit more concrete.

Like I said, I don't give a crap where on the political side of the aisle the potential "perps" may sit, but those tweets by Jack Posobiec are completely worthless and completely misleading. They add NOTHING to the conversation.

Can you imagine if they had a Q&A at the end. That I would pay to see.
I can only imagine but let's not act like she would see some hard questions. I'd put good money that just about anyone on this board could out debate her on Cyber Security including myself and I can barely work Keynote on my Mac.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Like I said, I don't give a crap where on the political side of the aisle the potential "perps" may sit, but those tweets by Jack Posobiec are completely worthless and completely misleading. They add NOTHING to the conversation.

Maybe so. Interesting though that nobody is holding @Pokeabear bear and @Syskatine to account for worthless and misleading conspiracy theories in this thread. Lower expectations I guess.

The prosecution/negotiated deals for Epstein was at the discretion of the US Attorney's Office in Miami. That was under Alexander Acosta, not the FBI. The FBI does NOT make decisions about prosecutions/plea bargains/etc., that job is left to the US Attorney's Office/DOJ.

That's why I'm convinced Acosta will not remain in his job much longer.
@hollywood Was anyone in Washington DC involved or possibly calling the shots on his plea agreement?

Maybe so. Interesting though that nobody is holding @Pokeabear bear and @Syskatine to account for worthless and misleading conspiracy theories in this thread. Lower expectations I guess.

The big difference is when I accuse someone of being a pedophile it's because of evidence. You do it because someone runs a pizzeria.

Reactions: Been Jammin
@hollywood Was anyone in Washington DC involved or possibly calling the shots on his plea agreement?

Doesn't take much of an imagination to think some in powerful positions in Washington were behind the plea agreement. Maybe if we are lucky this will be the case that will bring the country together to get rid of some of the corrupt individuals in Washington.

Syskatine fooled by a photoshopped picture of Trump and Ivanka on Twitter? No way! Syskatine never falls for that stuff.

I think most of us are aware that every criticism of trump by @Syskatine he is really yelling at himself. He probably knew it was fake, but he is a dishonest person. The pedophile stuff is probably projection as well.

I kind of doubt it, remember he was an appointee of Bush II, but US Attorney's have largely independently run offices. It's possible, but I would think improbable that Acosta involved DC in his decision. (I would be looking closely at the SOB's bank account however, as to a "motivation" as to why he was willing to actually break several laws to go easy on Epstein.)

As I said, even though the court decision in this matter was rendered last February, the added pressure of this current arrest/indictment will likely cost Acosta his seat within a week or two. (This entire episode reminds of the Baylor/Ped State fiasco, in that victims were actively ignored in favor of the actual perps.)

I don't even know what the F this even means.

I don't do Sys cryptology.

It means for the first time in board history you're right about something. If that narrative begins to turn against your corrupt idol you'll change that opinion.

It means for the first time in board history you're right about something. If that narrative begins to turn against your corrupt idol you'll change that opinion.
I'm on record already saying everyone including the President who are involved in a crime should be punished. Something have not heard you say about Bill Clinton or any Dem.

I'm on record already saying everyone including the President who are involved in a crime should be punished. Something have not heard you say about Bill Clinton or any Dem.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU???? No, you may have given that lip service at some time but you're the King of double standards and partisanship. Holy shit you claim objectivity of some sort??You're as biased and intellectually dishonest as anybody on the board. You're an extreme sample of lacking basic objectivity. Does the phrase "individual no. 1" ring a bell?

Yes, I believe in equal application of the law across all political parties. Your lip service to that ideal is absurd.

The Slickster and most dems will escape. Comey's daughter is one of the Asst US Attorneys for the SDNY involved with prosecuting this case. Her father and Mueller have shown her the way.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
@Been Jammin @hollywood

Did t want you guys to miss me posting this source.

FYI this is still a discussion forum. And this is still a developing story. I feel no obligation at all to find additional sources you like better in order to toss out something I found interesting.

If this isn’t true, that’ll soon be known. I think we all knew this was coming anyway.

I just hope Hillary doesn’t suicide him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT