ADVERTISEMENT

I've Noticed The Lefties Are Strangley Absent From The Board

This place should be renamed 24/7 Dipshits. Not everyone enjoys taunting the loons. Even gets old for me sometimes.

Seriously though, the inexplicable deletion of threads, bannings for no apparent reason - not much reason to engage here right now

Y'all can have your echo chamber to yourself for a while.

tenor.gif

This place should be renamed 24/7 Dipshits. Not everyone enjoys taunting the loons. Even gets old for me sometimes.

Seriously though, the inexplicable deletion of threads, bannings for no apparent reason - not much reason to engage here right now

Talking about Twitter?

Yup, there are 7 dip shits on this board, we all know who they are.

You are a hypocrite about so much, it’s becoming a defining characteristic.

Echo chamber, seriously?

That's exactly what conservatives endure when watching any MSM news outlets.
Orangemanbad, orangemanfat, orangemanbald.
Get over yourself.
Just in the short time I’ve spent on this board, the “non leftists” have discussed alternative perspective sources and outlets multiple times.

The leftists came to those discussions with nothing but REEEEing.

Talking about Twitter?
I was suspended from twitter again this morning (probably the 20th-30th time now) for calling someone a cvnt for refusing to eat at Wendy's due to one of the franchise owners donating to Trump (they blame the CEO of Wendy's because they're stupid). Mind you, I've reported multiple tweets this week for inciting violence and wishing death on cops, yet all of those tweets are still up. Weird how that works.

You know, all this rioting and looting has really changed my heart and mind. I really think it’s a turning point for race relations. They’ve shown us how wonderful the hip-hop culture really is. Us old white folk need to quit bitching about having our shit stolen and buildings burned, just lay down our defenses and submit to these nice people and everything is going to be OK. We’ll finally get along just fine and live in harmony. History will be kind to these progressive revolutionaries. You watch.

I was suspended from twitter again this morning (probably the 20th-30th time now) for calling someone a cvnt for refusing to eat at Wendy's due to one of the franchise owners donating to Trump (they blame the CEO of Wendy's because they're stupid). Mind you, I've reported multiple tweets this week for inciting violence and wishing death on cops, yet all of those tweets are still up. Weird how that works.
But don’t forget, we’ve been told on this very board they should be protected from all responsibility and accountability that we otherwise require from publishers and similar outlets.

You know, all this rioting and looting has really changed my heart and mind. I really think it’s a turning point for race relations. They’ve shown us how wonderful the hip-hop culture really is. Us old white folk need to quit bitching about having our shit stolen and buildings burned, just lay down our defenses and submit to these nice people and everything is going to be OK. We’ll finally get along just fine and live in harmony. History will be kind to these progressive revolutionaries. You watch.

You know what I’m tired of? Being called a racist just because I’m white and I voted for Trump. I guess it’s the same that if you didn’t vote for Obama, then you’re a racist. Never mind that the two have entirely different philosophies of the purpose of government. And, by the way, how is it that if you’re white, you’re all of the sudden entitled? It’s like in the minds of some people, if you’re white, you’ve never had to struggle in your entire life!

Last edited:
I keep trying to use my White Privledge Card but it is always declined. Am I not doing it right? I am moving and could use some extra cash right now. Should I just do like other lazy worthless pos people that whine about not having things while others do and just go steal some stuff to sell for cash? Pick a nice white neighborhood where all those people were handed everything on a silver platter and take some of their stuff?
They will just be given more stuff to replace what I take so it should be ok. Right?

Sorry, man. Y’all should have recruited some more antifa guys.

Are they hiding their head in shame or out protesting?

Not really much to say during this time of shame and pain for our nation. Our country is hurting and unfortunately right now, we don't have a President who has any desire to heal our land. To call upon our better angels.

Donald Trump has led us into an absolute mess and every day we see the results of having a demagogue as President. Many of us see this and it worries and angers us. Some though will never criticize Trump and will blame everything that occurs on anyone but Trump.

And thus we are left with where we are. Not a great America, but a wounded America that is reeling. November 3, mercifully, is only five months away.

Not really much to say during this time of shame and pain for our nation. Our country is hurting and unfortunately right now, we don't have a President who has any desire to heal our land. To call upon our better angels.

Donald Trump has led us into an absolute mess and every day we see the results of having a demagogue as President. Many of us see this and it worries and angers us. Some though will never criticize Trump and will blame everything that occurs on anyone but Trump.

And thus we are left with where we are. Not a great America, but a wounded America that is reeling. November 3, mercifully, is only five months away.
qnDC5HG.jpg

Good lord you swallowed the main stream media stupid pill.

And thus, such a Drama Queen.

The smartest woman in the world was defeated by a reality TV host. An outsider. Not a member of the Boy's Club. Why?

The Messiah was an economic and foreign policy disaster. The Godmother of the Clinton crime mob ran for the Messiah's third term.

These two stiffs gave us Trump. There's nothing hard here. This is not classical mechanics.

Trump has really irritated the losers with a bunch of huge successes. The losers just won't let us forget.

Trump did not create the coronavirus. Trump did not create bad cops. I know this is really hard for you AOC types but this is reality.

82440166_935953466827029_8737724996475944960_n.jpg

How effeminate.

You pre-op tranny?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT