ADVERTISEMENT

I've Noticed The Lefties Are Strangley Absent From The Board

Not really much to say during this time of shame and pain for our nation. Our country is hurting and unfortunately right now, we don't have a President who has any desire to heal our land. To call upon our better angels.

Donald Trump has led us into an absolute mess and every day we see the results of having a demagogue as President. Many of us see this and it worries and angers us. Some though will never criticize Trump and will blame everything that occurs on anyone but Trump.

And thus we are left with where we are. Not a great America, but a wounded America that is reeling. November 3, mercifully, is only five months away.

So if you don't like the POTUS, you can kill, steal and burn the city -- and it's justified? Here I thought it was about race. Man, to think of all those eight years of wasted opportunities when Obama was in office.

That dude needs a visit from the secret service.

His threats on this board wishing the President would be killed I turned over to the secret service. Got criticized by him and some others for doing it, but I filed it with the secret service, went to their website and figured out how to send it in and I did, was not hard.

Not really much to say during this time of shame and pain for our nation. Our country is hurting and unfortunately right now, we don't have a President who has any desire to heal our land. To call upon our better angels.

Donald Trump has led us into an absolute mess and every day we see the results of having a demagogue as President. Many of us see this and it worries and angers us. Some though will never criticize Trump and will blame everything that occurs on anyone but Trump.

And thus we are left with where we are. Not a great America, but a wounded America that is reeling. November 3, mercifully, is only five months away.
oa-every-time-a-patient-is-about-to-pass-mittens-32796206.png

waiting patiently...

I am sure you are. You embarrass our school nationally with your racist hate towards our President. You are just an assembly of water cells that spews hatred and wishes death on people. Glad you like wearing orange, you appear on a path that will make that your tax payer provided garment color of choice for you. That much hate and lack of civility has a jail cell in the future, your a lit fuse...just a matter of time. I might have sympathy for you if you appeared redeemable. Sounds like you have already embraced your destiny.

Welcome back Ali. We are just trying to make America more comfortable for you by making it feel more like Pakistan.

Hope you appreciate the effort.
ostatedchi.Actually as you know I have never been anti America.I am very disappointed how things are turning out,we in Pakistan are not doing not as badly because we started taking precautions muc earlier.
I didnt like the the way George Floyd was killed bbu these demonstrations are getting out of hand. Let me tell you that the clown who is sitting at the top has not helped the situation much. I loved the photo op at the church while holding the bible upside down.I know Trump lovers probably loved it.
We had plans to be in America in July to settle our youngest in college,but that seems rather difficult now.
Best of luck I hope things return to normal at your end soon.

Reactions: davidallen
Political difference is different from being against a country,you should know that.

Not what I’m referring to. I clearly remember you calling the USA a “shit hole”. Get lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
I am sure you are. You embarrass our school nationally with your racist hate towards our President. You are just an assembly of water cells that spews hatred and wishes death on people. Glad you like wearing orange, you appear on a path that will make that your tax payer provided garment color of choice for you. That much hate and lack of civility has a jail cell in the future, your a lit fuse...just a matter of time. I might have sympathy for you if you appeared redeemable. Sounds like you have already embraced your destiny.
Speaking of embarrassing our school... Congrats. You seem more sober more frequently of late.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT