ADVERTISEMENT

I've Been Perusing This Board Lately...

For the record I don'thate Jews and nothing I've ever written on this board says otherwise. What I hate is unmitigated slaughter of innocent people on the pretext of "defending" the country. Yes, Israel is a racist and supremacist nation. Considering its makeup it is not possible to think otherwise. It has a right to exist, Bearcat's fantasy notwithstanding, but it does not have the right to treat non-Jews, re: Palsetinians, in the manner in which it does.

For the record I don'thate Jews and nothing I've ever written on this board says otherwise. What I hate is unmitigated slaughter of innocent people on the pretext of "defending" the country. Yes, Israel is a racist and supremacist nation. Considering its makeup it is not possible to think otherwise. It has a right to exist, Bearcat's fantasy notwithstanding, but it does not have the right to treat non-Jews, re: Palsetinians, in the manner in which it does.
Stop trying to fool yourself. You are an antisemite, full-stop.

Did you or did you not say Israel in it's current form did not deserve to exist? I can go back and find the quote if you like.

Yes, it's unfortunate innocent civilians - particularly children - lost their lives during the hostage rescue. No one wants to see innocent people - in the wrong place at the wrong time - lose their lives.

But Netanyahu owes nothing to the Palestinian people. He has one main job: protect and save the lives of Israeli people. That's pretty much it.

He's the Winston Churchill that his people need at this time and he'll get the job done.

Yes, it's unfortunate innocent civilians - particularly children - lost their lives during the hostage rescue. No one wants to see innocent people - in the wrong place at the wrong time - lose their lives.

But Netanyahu owes nothing to the Palestinian people. He has one main job: protect and save the lives of Israeli people. That's pretty much it.

He's the Winston Churchill that his people need at this time and he'll get the job done.
I think I'm going to barf.

Yes, you dolt, I said it. I just said it in the quote you replied to.
No Dan you said Israel does not have the right exist in it's current form. Using your logic many of the Muslim countries including the Palestinians have no right to exist due to their persecution and intolerance of Christians and Jews.

No Dan you said Israel does not have the right exist in it's current form. Using your logic many of the Muslim countries including the Palestinians have no right to exist due to their persecution and intolerance of Christians and Jews.
As I understand it there are Christian Palestinians living in both Gaza and the West Bank, and in fact there are Jewish Palestinians living in the West Bank, hard as that is to believe. Please point to the Muslim intolerance toward those Palestinians.

As I understand it there are Christian Palestinians living in both Gaza and the West Bank, and in fact there are Jewish Palestinians living in the West Bank, hard as that is to believe. Please point to the Muslim intolerance toward those Palestinians.
Hamas?

Yes, I said it before when you got so triggered I thought you might have to go to the emergency room. And then I said it again just a few comments ago. And I’ll say it now: Israel does not have a right to exist in the racist and supremacist form as it now has, which is its *current form.*. I didn’t shy away from saying it then and I’m not shying away from it now. I didn’t think America had a right to exist in the form of its slave days or in its days of genocide against American Indians. I don’t think Nazi Germany had the right to exist in its Nazi/holocaust form. Make of that what you will.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Hamas, the governing body of Gaza attacked Israel. On that day they lost the right to self rule. Period. It isn't complicated.
Couldn’t agree more. They have no right to rule. Period. It isn’t complicated. But that doesn’t give Israel the right to institute genocide on the people Hamas does not have the right to rule. Period. It isn’t complicated.

No matter how often or loudly you yell it, Israel isn't committing genocide.
Trying your damnedest to exterminate a people or culture so you can have their land is genocide. I don’t yell it, that’s not necessary, it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Ostatedchi
Did you or did you not say Israel in it's current form did not deserve to exist? I can go back and find the quote if you like.
Wow, sounds just like what a radical islamic country would say about Israel, the US or any other free western nation. Yep, Dan loves him some jihad. JihadDan,

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Hamas

Wow, sounds just like what a radical islamic country would say about Israel, the US or any other free western nation. Yep, Dan loves him some jihad. JihadDan,
If you’re good with supporting a state that legalizes supremacism, practices racism and keeps its downtrodden people into an apartheid state that’s on you regardless of what another country would say, radical Islamist or not.

Uh, my current oncologist is Syrian and his first name is Jihad. Dan couldn't carry his jock or anything else for that matter!!
Nor would I want to carry his jock! When you and I were young we used to hear white people say some of their best friends were blacks. That’s what you sound like with this comment.

Oh, look, you googled and found a single example from a decade ago. Nice work!
Sorry Dan, there was no need to Google that one for me. It was a big story back then. It appears you're the one that needed Google. There's something else about his story that's pertinent. Did you actually read about him?

Reactions: iasooner2000
If you’re good with supporting a state that legalizes supremacism, practices racism and keeps its downtrodden people into an apartheid state that’s on you regardless of what another country would say, radical Islamist or not.
By the way, just curious, what's the size of the Christian population in Gaza? Similarly, what's the size of the Muslim population in Israel?

Reactions: iasooner2000

I think someone hacked manbreast’s account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT