ADVERTISEMENT

Dan took over this board

I have no doubts those of you in the “mean girl clique” who are so easily triggered when hearing nasty things said about your devotions refuse to take me seriously. I’m sure of it. But you are not the only ones on this board, you’re just the crew that thinks you’re the cool kids.

This is no place to express your hurt feelings.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I have no doubts those of you in the “mean girl clique” who are so easily triggered when hearing nasty things said about your devotions refuse to take me seriously. I’m sure of it. But you are not the only ones on this board, you’re just the crew that thinks you’re the cool kids.

Nobody is triggered.

You’re getting exactly what people get when they’re willfully ignorant here.

Now go back to spewing your programming and take the stuff that comes with it like a man.

Baloney. I find new things to say about the genocide of the Palestinians by the Zionists every day. It’s the fact you don’t want to think it’s genocide and/or you don’t want to think the Zionists might in any way be one of the “baddies” that makes you believe you’re hearing nothing new. You guys make so much fun of leftists for being so easily triggered by hearing things they don’t want to hear and then emotionally fall apart from being triggered when I point out the evil the Zionists perpetuate. You cluster in your little support groups and work tirelessly to prop up each other. Frankly it’s pathetic. What I write “advances no debate” because instead of debating or even just talking about it you guys to the man immediately hop on to the ad hominem train and hurl insults at me and about me like the snowflake leftist college kids you find so disdainful. Did I already say it’s pathetic? It’s pathetic.
I'm going to Baloney you back. I have engaged with you when I thought there was something to engage about. I also have not hurled insults at you as you don't insult me. You traditionally speak in thought out ideas, and even if we don't agree you have remained civil, and I try to treat you the same.

I'm just being honest with you on this subject, as it has taken too much of your time, and if you read your posts from the outside looking in the word "obsessed" comes to mind. You will change nothing, and nothing you have posted will change anyone's mind. If you are trying to protest, its probably the wrong forum. It's to the point where I have to remind you of "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

You need to calm down over this subject as it seems to be taking your traditional level headedness into madness. If I were to try to pick something that would drive you crazy this would not have been it.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT