ADVERTISEMENT

It all comes down to NC and PA tonight IMHO

BvillePoker

Heisman Candidate
Dec 29, 2004
IMHO. Trump has to have all three of OH, NC, and FL. That will make PA very important. Polling seems to have it very tight in NC, looks like Ohio is polling to Trump. FL has historically been Republican but Biden is polling a few points ahead.

Reactions: davidallen
IMHO. Trump has to have all three of OH, NC, and FL. That will make PA very important. Polling seems to have it very tight in NC, looks like Ohio is polling to Trump. FL has historically been Republican but Biden is polling a few points ahead.
My wife's side of the family, all in Florida, are all voting for God's plan(Trump) versus the devil's plan(death and destruction), so there's approximately 30 votes for President Trump!

R has already taken the lead

FL is a wrap
Any source to this? Just curious where you see that R's have taken the lead, as Im not seeing election day voting numbers yet and as of last night, Dems had a 108K early voter edge (based on registrations).

I'll be shocked if Biden comes within 2 points of winning either Ohio or NC regardless of what the polls say. Florida is going to be close again but I feel pretty confident that Trump has it as well. That said, these are the keystones for the R's, and not the winning states. Gotta pull one more battleground beyond these for Trump to actually hit 270.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
If Trump can carry Florida, NC, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and flip Minnesota, Pennsylvania doesn't matter.

I'm confident Florida is in the bag as well as NC and Arizona. Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota will be close.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Im not finding any of the sourcing data for these statements. I understand the rah, rah! and it certainly fits the historical norms, so could be true, but I'd love for someone to show me where anyone is getting stats of today's voters by party registration. Otherwise, this feels as fake as the polls we like to make fun of.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Im not finding any of the sourcing data for these statements. I understand the rah, rah! and it certainly fits the historical norms, so could be true, but I'd love for someone to show me where anyone is getting stats of today's voters by party registration. Otherwise, this feels as fake as the polls we like to make fun of.
Some of the Miami newspapers are reporting numbers out of Palm Beach and Broward.

Here's an example at the county level :

Means the Rs are out voting the Ds by huge amounts. Only chance Biden has there is if a lot of Rs voting for Biden.
All you had to do is look at the new voter registration numbers released the middle of October and you knew that was going to happen. Republicans vote with their party at a very high percentage.

Did you hear that over half of registered voters in OK are registered Republican now?

What about Georgia? No one thinks it will go blue?
I have been hearing the media trying to push that thought for a while now. Just like them trying to say that Texas is now a "battle ground" state. Always gives me a good chuckle.

Look at left hand side.

These are not actual votes but voters that have voted and their party affiliation.

click the link above

go to in person voting

it will give you live updates of who voted by party

Both democrats and republicans have big data machines. Those machines are fed from people in key areas that are doing exit polling and other such things. People in the party at a national level have access to numbers and data that people outside the party do not.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
All you had to do is look at the new voter registration numbers released the middle of October and you knew that was going to happen. Republicans vote with their party at a very high percentage.

Did you hear that over half of registered voters in OK are registered Republican now?

But, are you accounting for all of the voter fraud that the Democrats have implemented?

Reactions: FuertanBerda
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT