ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Dual - Sold Out

I'm listening on the radio. Do we just look flat? Seems so from the radio call.

Reactions: Wally12
Odd the whole team is mailing it in. Looks like the ou dual but the opposite.

Reactions: bwel9339
Our lack of offense is offensive with Iowa taking a lot more legitimate shots. Spratley, Jamison and Travis seemed frozen and each deserved to lose. Daton was okay but needed 1 more takedown and had lots of time but didn't get it. In fact Iowa was the aggressor in the 3rd period. Williams got a big win but Voinovich shot way more. If we don't start wrestling Iowa even with this big crowd will bus home a winner. 165 and 174 are big matches.
After 165 and 174 I am so disappointed in our wrestlers and our coaches. 7 matches and in 5 of them we have 0 takedowns.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

197 - Surber drops a 4-1 DEC. Tied 1-1, scramble almost resulted in a pin for Surber but Iowa worked out of it for the TD.

Dual is officially over.

19-9 Iowa

After 165 and 174 I am so disappointed in our wrestlers and our coaches. 7 matches and in 5 of them we have 0 takedowns.
Surber loses by giving up the takedown at the end of the match. Plott won but we needed a major. It is like we never wrestled to win the match. In 6 matches we got 0 takedowns. Thompson has really regressed as the year has gone on. Oljenik has regressed and Surber has had a tough year. Travis wrestled his worst match of the year. It appears we froze which is not good.

2 transfers from NDSU that I don't remember at all. I normally remember decent wrestlers from Big 12s but don't remember either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT