ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Dual - Sold Out

My tickets give me a seat number in level 3. But I see where tickets in 3rd level general admission?

Are they general admission?
I don’t think so. They just haven’t had much use for the upper level for wrestling so technically the seat map says GA. I believe for this and OU if you have a seat number, that seat is yours. Could be wrong though.

i was curious to see if it was sold out, so on Tuesday morning I went to OSU ticket site and ask for Iowa tickets. I picked best available seats and it came back with two seats in 304 on row 4. So there were reserved seats in 3rd level on Tuesday!

How many people in a sellout event?
Official capacity is 13,611 but for wrestling they usually block off some or most of the 3rd level but this match they will. open all the third level but you can only buy them from seat geek. For wrestling the record attendance
is the first bedlam match after the remodel and was for 10,802. Last week's
bedlam was 9,912. Sell out is anyone's guess but it will exceed 10,802 but highly doubt it will be the capacity of 13,611. You can still buy in the 3rd level from seat geek so it will be somewhere between 10,802 and 13,611.
In this case I believe sell out is everything in the first two levels.

How many people in a sellout event?
Official capacity is 13,611 but for wrestling they usually block off some or most of the 3rd level but this match they will. open all the third level but you can only buy them from seat geek. For wrestling the record attendance
is the first bedlam match after the remodel and was for 10,802. Last week's
bedlam was 9,912. Sell out is anyone's guess but it will exceed 10,802 but highly doubt it will be the capacity of 13,611. You can still buy in the 3rd level from seat geek so it will be somewhere between 10,802 and 13,611.
In this case I believe sell out is everything in the first two levels.
With the raised stage and floor seating, it could be pushing 14K.

Iowa moves the needle still more than any other team . TV numbers this year show it as well. Crazy to me that's still happening with Penn st being dominant but its happening

My tickets give me a seat number in level 3. But I see where tickets in 3rd level general admission?

Are they general admission?
i was curious to see if it was sold out, so on Tuesday morning I went to OSU ticket site and ask for Iowa tickets. I picked best available seats and it came back with two seats in 304 on row 4. So there were reserved seats in 3rd level on Tuesday!
Its my understand these are GA not reserved seats.

Reactions: Tarem
Iowa moves the needle still more than any other team . TV numbers this year show it as well. Crazy to me that's still happening with Penn st being dominant but its happening
Maybe this says that outside the state of PA people don’t give a damn about PSU and are rooting for someone else to win.

Reactions: evashevsky58
125 - Spratley drops a DEC 8-1 in SV1. Rough way to start but it was very even the whole way.

3-0 Iowa

Reactions: bwel9339
149 - Travis drops a 10-4 DEC. Was almost a MD at 10-2 but locked hands was called on Iowa then an escape.

9-6 Iowa at Intermission

Reactions: OAMC99
149 - Travis drops a 10-4 DEC. Was almost a MD at 10-2 but locked hands was called on Iowa then an escape.

9-6 Iowa at Intermission
Our lack of offense is offensive with Iowa taking a lot more legitimate shots. Spratley, Jamison and Travis seemed frozen and each deserved to lose. Daton was okay but needed 1 more takedown and had lots of time but didn't get it. In fact Iowa was the aggressor in the 3rd period. Williams got a big win but Voinovich shot way more. If we don't start wrestling Iowa even with this big crowd will bus home a winner. 165 and 174 are big matches.

Reactions: SlingBlade
Kids don't seem to be wrestling well for whatever reason
Well... They're wrestling a good team. High ranked guys everywhere. I think we'll get them on the backside as we're more heavier weight advantage.

Reactions: OAMC99
feels like we are heading to 5-5 on matches so may come down to who can the any or the most bonus points. John interviewed at half and didn’t seem very happy the way we wrestled in the first 5 matches. The TV production of the match is very good.

Reactions: bwel9339
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT