ADVERTISEMENT

"I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."

Our last 2 exchanges you tortured plain NT language to make it mean what you want.

One thing I'll guarantee: whoever finally steps in and rescues these kids won't do it in the name of christ. These Christ followers defend it. Theyll find an excuse to protect theirs and their capital every time, as sure as the sun sets. Guar-an-tee.

Yes, you're the victim here.

I am never a victim, some bad things I have brought upon myself while others are labeled under "shit happens."
Its called Life.

Reactions: iasooner1
So, the Democrats passed a bill that would provide $4.5 billion in additional funds for the border crisis but none of the funds could go to the federal agencies in charge of all things border and illegal immigration related... Brilliant. This certainly doesn't reek of using illegal aliens who are in less than ideal conditions as pawns to try to pass partisan leftist policies. Those damn Republican thugs in the Senate passed a partisan aid package devoid of the political games by a vote of 84-8.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-rejects-house-border-funding-bill

Again, another thread started by one of our lefty posters, only providing troll bait and no solution.
Pretty pathetic when a father and son die in a river and he blames Christians. I don't think there were any Christian people out there pushing their heads underwater. They took a risk with a very tragic ending.

I wonder if any of the border crisis recently declared by the Democrats could have been averted if the Democrats had joined Republicans in dealing with it when Trump announced the crisis last November instead of just screeching at the sky in response.
Doubt it

Again, another thread started by one of our lefty posters, only providing troll bait and no solution.
Pretty pathetic when a father and son die in a river and he blames Christians. I don't think there were any Christian people out there pushing their heads underwater. They took a risk with a very tragic ending.
Christians in name only

You guys read the OP. It didnt attack christians. It didn't blame christians. The christians attacked me.

D983qc8XUAIMHr-.jpg

I thought we were supposed to separate church and state. I know that's a big push with the libs. So now you are complaining that the Federal Government (who turned them away) isn't following scripture. Can you please make up your F'n mind.

Thank you.

I thought we were supposed to separate church and state. I know that's a big push with the libs. So now you are complaining that the Federal Government (who turned them away) isn't following scripture. Can you please make up your F'n mind.

Thank you.

No, I didn't advocate that either.

Wwjd for these people fleeing corruption, poverty and violence?

They should stay home, respect their government, respect our government, obey their own laws, obey our laws and immigrate the lawful way. They can make a living in Mexico, meager as it is, but most cannot have a Lexus and a boat. They can join their brave patriots and stand and fight the cartels. That's their civil war, not ours. We have enough problems of our own to fix.

Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Trump got elected by saying he is going to be "a law and order president". It resonated with his base, which hadn't heard that in a long time. But what is law and order to the left? The unbelieving left live in a world of relativity, where there are no moral absolutes. To the left, laws are subjective. The left has no understanding of the words above from Romans 13. They are incapable of understanding. Their blind-response is to mock God and his believers. They don't even respect their own government or president. They mock the center and the right. They attempt a deceptive coup and their conscience doesn't bother them. Their consciences are seared. So society breaks down like it has in Mexico and is doing here in the US, all because everything the left touches turns to crap.

You're going to love the new godless America. Here is a glimpse of what you are demanding. Enjoy... http://www.borderlandbeat.com/

Last edited:

Weird. Quoting scripture and relating it to people turned away by the federal government seems exactly like saying that the government should be following scripture. Your back hurting bro? Goalposts get heavy when you try to move them.

They should stay home, respect their government, respect our government, obey their own laws, obey our laws and immigrate the lawful way. They can make a living in Mexico, meager as it is, but most cannot have a Lexus and a boat. They can join their brave patriots and stand and fight the cartels. That's their civil war, not ours. We have enough problems of our own to fix.

Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Trump got elected by saying he is going to be "a law and order president". It resonated with his base, which hadn't heard that in a long time. But what is law and order to the left? The unbelieving left live in a world of relativity, where there are no moral absolutes. To the left, laws are subjective. The left has no understanding of the words above from Romans 13. They are incapable of understanding. Their blind-response is to mock God and his believers. They don't even respect their own government or president. They mock the center and the right. They attempt a deceptive coup and their conscience doesn't bother them. Their consciences are seared. So society breaks down like it has in Mexico and is doing here in the US, all because everything the left touches turns to crap.

You're going to love the new godless America. Here is a glimpse of what you are demanding. Enjoy... http://www.borderlandbeat.com/

Very good post that alludes to the framework from which true evaluation can take place.

The people attempting to manipulate scripture are ignorant to these things.

Man, sad to hear that the founding fathers were bad.

Jesus said follow the laws of the land and render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s and render unto God that which is God’s.

Were they bad?
yeah man, they practically rebelled against got, just like lucifer

yeah man, they practically rebelled against got, just like lucifer

So shocking. Ow my sensibilities...

tenor.gif

I have not read this thread so this may have already been hashed adnasium. These immigrant children ARE being abused, but not by Americans. But by the people that are using them to take advantage of the loopholes in our immigration law that allow for people that have minor family members with them when they crossed illegally to stay here with the promise of coming back to the government to participate in the legal immigration process. Which they never do. So people are putting children in very dangerous situations crossing the border illegally for very selfish reasons on the part of the adult. So I put the blame for these type of things squarely on the people who forced these laws through as amendments on other very important legislation and the adults that physically carry these kids in to these dangerous situations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT