ADVERTISEMENT

"I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."

Still trying to figure out why a scripture and picture make everyone so mad. THey aren't MY words, the New Testament says that Jesus said it. So now it doesn't count because lib Sys points it out.... but if I had a jumbo jet and inherited lots of money we'd have to stop and think about it.

Can't make this up. The Christians have so much compassion for the children.

Philistine non believers invoking scripture when it feeds your phony, self serving narrative.
Classy.

Now humane treatment of refugees is self serving. Just any point that pops into their head now.

So selfish to point out a scripture. Saving those kids will really hurt my pocketbook. Yours too, born follower.

Still trying to figure out why a scripture and picture make everyone so mad. THey aren't MY words, the New Testament says that Jesus said it. So now it doesn't count because lib Sys points it out.... but if I had a jumbo jet and inherited lots of money we'd have to stop and think about it.

Can't make this up. The Christians have so much compassion for the children.

Still trying to figure out when you are going to go help these people with your own hands instead of debating it on the internet

be sure to send pictures when you get there

Reactions: TPOKE and AC_Exotic
Thou need not welcome the stranger until the day cometh that all the libs follow my commandments.

Liberals heading to their Moral High Ground.
giphy.gif

Jesus also said, “do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.”
In light of that, its impossible to say if Jesus actually wants us to welcome strangers in.

Jesus also told me to love my neighbor. That one is very tough. My neighbors are druggie hip-hop, hoodie wearing disrespectful homo white trash.
Damn your neighbor wears a hoodie? Surely The Prince of Peace makes an exception for such circumstances.

In light of that, its impossible to say if Jesus actually wants us to welcome strangers in.

If I remember correctly, Jesus went to the other countries and towns rather than requiring that they come to him for help.

Any thoughts on what Jesus said about obeying the law? Should people disobey Jesus?

If I remember correctly, Jesus went to the other countries and towns rather than requiring that they come to him for help.

Any thoughts on what Jesus said about obeying the law? Should people disobey Jesus?
Jesus was all for hiding immorality behind legalism. In fact if you were to sum up his teaching the supremacy of law to love would be a major theme.

Jesus was all for hiding immorality behind legalism. In fact if you were to sum up his teaching the supremacy of law to love would be a major theme.

Because it would be immoral to go help these individuals in their home country. It is only moral to make them first walk here, surviving for days on the road in foreign places for the chance to sneak into a country where they will have to hide out or face deportation.

That is the absolute baseline of morality, apparently.

Because it would be immoral to go help these individuals in their home country. It is only moral to make them first walk here, surviving for days on the road in foreign places for the chance to sneak into a country where they will have to hide out or face deportation.

That is the absolute baseline of morality, apparently.
I would hope not, but here we are.

No the way to protect is to end ILLEGAL immigration.

Why is it immoral to want to know who is entering our country?

Every country I have ever visited made me produce my passport or I would be denied entry.

Its all fake, they don't care about those people, its just another direction to point their hatred of Trump. End of story!

No the way to protect is to end ILLEGAL immigration.

Why is it immoral to want to know who is entering our country?

Every country I have ever visited made me produce my passport or I would be denied entry.
Oh shit, so you are saying that we can treat immigrants morally and protect US citizens? It's great that we don't have to choose.

American Citizens get treated like shit everyday. I got treated like shit at the Post Office last week, not gonna cry about it.
I guarantee you would cry if some one treated you like the CBP treats Guatemalan kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT