Trump earlier this year: “we have a crisis at the border”

Chris Cuomo, CNN: “calling it a crisis is a lie”

Nicole Wallace, MSNBC: “big scam..... there’s not a crisis”

Erin Burnett: “”Trump hasn’t proven it is a crisis”

Don Lemon, CNN: “it’s a manufactured crisis”

Steny Hoyer, House majority leader: “no crisis at the border”

Chuck Schumer: “there is no crisi. Migrant crossings are declining”

Bernie Sanders: called illegal immigration at the border “an artificial crisis”

TDS is so real that Dems and MSM refused to see what everyone else saw months ago. Now some US Dem congresswomen are even applauding employees not wanting to provide beds to children.

Congrats fellas. Ya'll really using the opportunity to show those kids not to eff around with Uncle Sam. Lots of little white MAGA boners over the authoritarian abilities to torture these vulnerable people. Wahoo! Belong! Follow a movement! Be somebody!

Trump earlier this year: “we have a crisis at the border”

Chris Cuomo, CNN: “calling it a crisis is a lie”

Nicole Wallace, MSNBC: “big scam..... there’s not a crisis”

Erin Burnett: “”Trump hasn’t proven it is a crisis”

Don Lemon, CNN: “it’s a manufactured crisis”

Steny Hoyer, House majority leader: “no crisis at the border”

Chuck Schumer: “there is no crisi. Migrant crossings are declining”

Bernie Sanders: called illegal immigration at the border “an artificial crisis”

TDS is so real that Dems and MSM refused to see what everyone else saw months ago. Now some US Dem congresswomen are even applauding employees not wanting to provide beds to children.
Perhaps Donald should have been more clear if he wanted to reach a consensus "We have a crisis at the border in how we treat innocent children"

a pathetic new low.

Why? You don't believe in Christ. You still worked out a way to follow the ideology though as I recall (big surprise there) until something better comes along....... like pounding the shit out of kids.

I agree. You started this thread, so how many illegal immigrants live with you that you fully support for food, health care and daily living expenses?

Do you leave your door open for any and all people to be welcome? Do you leave your keys in your car for anyone to borrow at a moments notice? Do you allow anyone access to your bank account?

What stranger have you personally welcomed?

I would nominate believers that don't follow the scripture.

Is there a second?

If its not real, why would they need to follow it

1st place is definitely the non-believers that quote as if they do. You know like, I don't believe in aliens, but let me tell you all about them.

I agree. You started this thread, so how many illegal immigrants live with you that you fully support for food, health care and daily living expenses?

Do you leave your door open for any and all people to be welcome? Do you leave your keys in your car for anyone to borrow at a moments notice? Do you allow anyone access to your bank account?

What stranger have you personally welcomed?

No, I don't let the general public have access to my bank account. You can safely turn down your cognitive dissonance now, nobody can stick up for kds unless they let the general public have access to their bank account. Altruism is confusing AF to you, isn't it? Not even that -- just burns your ass to see someone stick uop for kids. Why would that threaten you to respond like that?

If you'd like a rundown you can touch base with me privately and I'll be glad to fill you in on what I've done to help vulnerable kids. While we're at it we'll inventory all the shit you've done, too to establish your moral standing in this deal.

If its not real, why would they need to follow it

1st place is definitely the non-believers that quote as if they do. You know like, I don't believe in aliens, but let me tell you all about them.

Oh, they're NOT following it!!

Dying for lack of a second... anyone? Nobody? Well, I'll be damned. The only unscriptural conduct pointed out itt is the lib objecting to hurting kids. Mental gymnastics is amazing.

"We were 1 million aborted, mostly African-American babies in the U.S. each year and you did not welcome us."

OMG virtue signal much? RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(how was that?)

Why? You don't believe in Christ. You still worked out a way to follow the ideology though as I recall (big surprise there) until something better comes along....... like pounding the shit out of kids.

What have you done sjw? You posting from the border? Are in a shithole handing out leftist propaganda to save anybody? Are you on your way taking toothpaste to the concentration camps?

No. No you are in Oklahoma enjoying the benefits of the reddest state in the country reveling in a death photo op to stick it to Jesus followers. Open the borders so there will be no America to run to.

No, I don't let the general public have access to my bank account. You can safely turn down your cognitive dissonance now, nobody can stick up for kds unless they let the general public have access to their bank account. Altruism is confusing AF to you, isn't it? Not even that -- just burns your ass to see someone stick uop for kids. Why would that threaten you to respond like that?

If you'd like a rundown you can touch base with me privately and I'll be glad to fill you in on what I've done to help vulnerable kids. While we're at it we'll inventory all the shit you've done, too to establish your moral standing in this deal.

Oh, they're NOT following it!!

Dying for lack of a second... anyone? Nobody? Well, I'll be damned. The only unscriptural conduct pointed out itt is the lib objecting to hurting kids. Mental gymnastics is amazing.

OMG virtue signal much? RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(how was that?)

I bet you haven’t done anything. Share it.

What have you done sjw? You posting from the border? Are in a shithole handing out leftist propaganda to save anybody? Are you on your way taking toothpaste to the concentration camps?

No. No you are in Oklahoma enjoying the benefits of the reddest state in the country reveling in a death photo op to stick it to Jesus followers. Open the borders so there will be no America to run to.
D983qc8XUAIMHr-.jpg

Congrats fellas. Ya'll really using the opportunity to show those kids not to eff around with Uncle Sam. Lots of little white MAGA boners over the authoritarian abilities to torture these vulnerable people. Wahoo! Belong! Follow a movement! Be somebody!
Sorry. I'm not going to listen to sermon from someone who condones this ...
iu

Now this topic is about libs. Not what ol' Jesus said, not about those kids, but ceiticoze libs for pointing it out.

See, born followers dont think on their own. If Fatass tweeted the picture and blamed someone.... now we're talking. But the ability to apply a plain scriptural commandment from their purported God? Nah. Haven't been told by someone with charisma yet, so it doesn't count

Are you taking care of the children of undocumented immigrants in your home?

I have and will in the future.

Or are you just another smug sermonizer that says: "Do as I say not as I do."
Why would such a righteous man have such a guilty conscious?

I'm not the one sermonizing, this is straight from the horse's mouth.

Jesus: “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angelsFor I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

Now this topic is about libs. Not what ol' Jesus said, not about those kids, but ceiticoze libs for pointing it out.

See, born followers dont think on their own. If Fatass tweeted the picture and blamed someone.... now we're talking. But the ability to apply a plain scriptural commandment from their purported God? Nah. Haven't been told by someone with charisma yet, so it doesn't count
So we let them across the border so they can (for the most part) falsely claim political asylum. We give them shelter and food until their court date, allow them to enter the country if their asylum claim is valid, but it’s our fault because somebody drowns?

I don’t follow you on this.

Why would such a righteous man have such a guilty conscious?

I'm not the one sermonizing, this is straight from the horse's mouth.

Jesus: “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angelsFor I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
None of which you do.

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT