ADVERTISEMENT

"I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."

Serious question Sys,

Who is most at fault for the dad and child drowning?

1) the father for not taking care of his child and making his child swim through a strong current. And then leaving his child by the bank of a strong river

2) the Dems for putting their head in the sand and refuting it is a crisis. Then not funding in May the operation to support the influx of illegal immigration.

3) climate change because that put more water in the Rio Grande

4) Trump because he said repeatedly there was a crisis and requested additional funding. Also he wanted a wall.

Musta been commandment 16 or something. You know, the commandments left out bc errbody thought they were more like guidelines.

#16. Thus sayeth the Lord that Republicans shall be held to account to extend bridges across every waterway in order that those who desire to come into their lands through "alternative" means can DOOOOO SO!!!

Reactions: OUSOONER67
#17 Thus sayeth the Lord, I shall empower Leftists of the FUUUTUUURE with the discernment and moral SUPERIORITY to chastise and WHIP the Republicans for their transgressions, even though there not be a PURE believer in the ranks of said Leftists.

Edit: to be read in the voice of Morpheus

D983qc8XUAIMHr-.jpg

Congrats fellas. Ya'll really using the opportunity to show those kids not to eff around with Uncle Sam. Lots of little white MAGA boners over the authoritarian abilities to torture these vulnerable people. Wahoo! Belong! Follow a movement! Be somebody!

like a believer not following scripture?

What about from Jesus?

Now this topic is about libs. Not what ol' Jesus said, not about those kids, but ceiticoze libs for pointing it out.

See, born followers dont think on their own. If Fatass tweeted the picture and blamed someone.... now we're talking. But the ability to apply a plain scriptural commandment from their purported God? Nah. Haven't been told by someone with charisma yet, so it doesn't count

Why would such a righteous man have such a guilty conscious?

I'm not the one sermonizing, this is straight from the horse's mouth.

Jesus: “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angelsFor I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

Vetmed tried to point you in the right direction but you're too obtuse to get his point. You non-believing lunatics need to quit pretending to know a damned thing about scripture. Everything in Matthew 25:31-46 concerns the eternal reward and punishment of individuals, the acts of kindness of private persons for private persons to glorify God. It has absolutely nothing to do with the body politic. The body politic isn't judged as a whole and sent to hell for wickedness.

Now, quit pretending you know a damned thing when you've clearly taken something so simple completely out of context. Jeez

Vetmed tried to point you in the right direction but you're too obtuse to get his point. You non-believing lunatics need to quit pretending to know a damned thing about scripture. Everything in Matthew 25:31-46 concerns the eternal reward and punishment of individuals, the acts of kindness of private persons for private persons to glorify God. It has absolutely nothing to do with the body politic. The body politic isn't judged as a whole and sent to hell for wickedness.

Now, quit pretending you know a damned thing when you've clearly taken something so simple completely out of context. Jeez

Ah ah ah ..... you're CLEARLY forgetting commandment 16

Thank God. I thought the American flag was going to hell or something

#18 Thus sayeth the Lord that the day shall come where I damn the AMERICAN flag...to HELL....for the sins of the Republicans.

--As read by Morpheus

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
Thank God. I thought the American flag was going to hell or something
I wonder if there are any leftist policies/judge's rulings that are contributing to the border crisis that wasn't a crisis when Trump said it was but is now a crisis because Democrats say it is (clearly for political purposes).

The real purpose of this thread is not for them to voice their outrage over the man and child drowning, its sole purpose is to attack Christians and the Lord, something they don't believe in but will spend all day talking about.

Thus sayeth the Lord, I shall BURN in the bowels of Hell, those Leftists, true of conviction, that do not GO to the waterways and tributaries of the waterways and dwell in those lands, SEWING and DAILY casting their gaze ACROSS the waterways for those seeking alternative entry, so that thouest may SAVE them!!

This one is possibly commandment 23.

I wonder if there are any leftist policies/judge's rulings that are contributing to the border crisis that wasn't a crisis when Trump said it was but is now a crisis because Democrats say it is (clearly for political purposes).
That would definitely absolve everyone

The real purpose of this thread is not for them to voice their outrage over the man and child drowning, its sole purpose is to attack Christians and the Lord, something they don't believe in but will spend all day talking about.
They shall know you by your fruit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT