ADVERTISEMENT

"I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."

It’s a running theme
b358abea6b51dcf3b860b38a52b258cc--snuggles-marathons.jpg

Can you explain how any of that is implausible or funny? Especially in this thread you started while posing as a Sunday school teacher?

What a humanitarian.

Sure. You're falling for alarmist, silly propaganda. Again. Over and over.

How afraid are you of these people? On a scale of 1 - 10, please.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Sure. You're falling for alarmist, silly propaganda. Again. Over and over.

How afraid are you of these people? On a scale of 1 - 10, please.

So it’s propaganda that children are trafficked, raped and rented out for “asylum” seekers?

And there are not Congolese “refugees” showing up in Texas?

Reek I’m not afraid. I just think you and your ilk are inviting disaster and protecting the cartel’s evil investments as you blaspheme over and over to advance a political football.

Pretty disgusting. Pretty short sighted. Pretty dumb.

So it’s propaganda that children are trafficked, raped and rented out for “asylum” seekers?

And there are not Congolese “refugees” showing up in Texas?

Reek I’m not afraid. I just think you and your ilk are inviting disaster and protecting the cartel’s evil investments as you blaspheme over and over to advance a political football.

Pretty disgusting. Pretty short sighted. Pretty dumb.

Yeah I can sense your concern for the kids.

No. You can’t. Because you refuse to. It’s easier for you jackasses to decide I lack altruism than to analyze what is happening. Lazy and stupid.

Do better.
REEEEEEEEEEEEing about "the children" is so fashionable for the left right now. Not just any children though. They have to be illegal immigrant children. Bring up kids dying from gang violence in the streets of Chicago and Baltimore and *crickets.*

No. You can’t. Because you refuse to. It’s easier for you jackasses to decide I lack altruism than to analyze what is happening. Lazy and stupid.

Do better.

Fvck off, those kids are just troll fodder for you. Have been since I introduced the topic months ago. The only concern you have for anyine or anything thats not yours is in the context of defending Trump.

Dont run from it, you've trolled hard for this recognition.

Fvck off, those kids are just troll fodder for you. Have been since I introduced the topic months ago. The only concern you have for anyine or anything thats not yours is in the context of defending Trump.

Empty, hollow, shell.

Trump has tried for 6 months or more to alert you to the tragedy of unprecedented illegal immigrant documented influx; meanwhile fat Jerry, Nelly Nance and pencil neck Schifty continue to reeeeeeee and obstruct helping their future voters like clockwork. Assinine Asses

Trump has tried for 6 months or more to alert you to the tragedy of unprecedented illegal immigrant documented influx; meanwhile fat Jerry, Nelly Nance and pencil neck Schifty continue to reeeeeeee and obstruct helping their future voters like clockwork. Assinine Asses
And the #bornswallowers slurp it up.

"There's no crisis. Trump is making that up."

"OMG THERE'S A CRISIS AND IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!"

Reactions: iasooner1

I won’t fvck off. Sorry. You are the basic bitch whoring pictures of dead kids to cheer your team on and demonize people who see different solutions to the same problem.

You are not a serious person. You literally laughed and the concept of a 10 year old girl being gang raped because it didn’t come from Vox or CNN or something you find credible. Laughed.

You are the guy lecturing Christians on Christianity for no reason but to be a dick. You are broken and owned, Reek.

How broken does a loser like you need to be to think someone hates kids because they disagree politically?

Honestly I have no idea how shameless a man needs to be to even post on this board after Mueller exonerated Trump. Fully, by the way. That I can tell you.

I won’t fvck off. Sorry. You are the basic bitch whoring pictures of dead kids to cheer your team on and demonize people who see different solutions to the same problem.

You are not a serious person. You literally laughed and the concept of a 10 year old girl being gang raped because it didn’t come from Vox or CNN or something you find credible. Laughed.

You are the guy lecturing Christians on Christianity for no reason but to be a dick. You are broken and owned, Reek.

How broken does a loser like you need to be to think someone hates kids because they disagree politically?

Honestly I have no idea how shameless a man needs to be to even post on this board after Mueller exonerated Trump. Fully, by the way. That I can tell you.
Yeah I put the 3 stooges on ignore yesterday. I'm done with trolls and they weren't entertaining. Much like NZ.

Why are you defending yourself if I'm so wrong and stupid? You don't see me even blinking to address several of the obvious morons on here.

Hint: its not me, its your cognitive dissonance. Grow up and face reality and quit engaging in constant fool fantasies. No excuses at your age.

You literally laughed and the concept of a 10 year old girl being gang raped because it didn’t come from Vox or CNN or something you find credible. Laughed.

I laughed at you biting off on the bullshit propaganda. NOW you pretend to be concerned after a bucktoothed conspiracy theorist launched a fantasy story to rehabilitate Fatass.

The sad thing is you probably actually believe you care about the kids, and people who want to remove the incentive for them to take these insane risks hate them.

I would say that’s more intellectually lazy than stupid per se. But I could defiantly be wrong.

Fool fantasies - from the guy who expected more indictments from Mueller. Along with countless dead end got eem’s. Sad.

I would love to have grown up conversations with you but that’s not possible with the OP of this thread.

Why are you defending yourself if I'm so wrong and stupid? You don't see me even blinking to address several of the obvious morons on here.

Hint: its not me, its your cognitive dissonance. Grow up and face reality and quit engaging in constant fool fantasies. No excuses at your age.

The sad thing is you probably actually believe you care about the kids, and people who want to remove the incentive for them to take these insane risks hate them.

I would say that’s more intellectually lazy than stupid per se. But I could defiantly be wrong.

Fool fantasies - from the guy who expected more indictments from Mueller. Along with countless dead end got eem’s. Sad.

I would love to have grown up conversations with you but that’s not possible with the OP of this thread.

Also, didnt give AF one time on these boards about kids until a propaganda story sets it up and NOW youre concerned. There have been reports of your admin treating those kids like shit on a shoe for months now. Nada. Let a booger eatin' maga guy come up with a bullshit story and boom, now its all about the kids.

Ill correct your mueller gaslighting too, since you're reaching there for a "win" after years of me laughing at your fantasies. (Anything yet?) Mueller couldn't file charges. Not possible. I commented on this a long time ago and said that was that. You using a legal impossibility to claim a victory is ANOTHER either dumb or intellectually dishonest move.

Mueller's report is devastating to Fatass, but the only inquiry from you apes is whether your guy got away with something. He obstructed justice. He broke campaign finance laws. The senate will protect him so... big win i guess. Whatever that proves.

I laughed at you biting off on the bullshit propaganda. NOW you pretend to be concerned after a bucktoothed conspiracy theorist launched a fantasy story to rehabilitate Fatass.

So nobody is raping, trafficking or renting brown kids? No Africans or other Eastern hemisphere immigrants turning up? That’s all bullshit?

Let me be clear. I believe you are concerned about the kids.

I also think you are a complete dick for claiming I don’t. Accusing me of pretending to be concerned after you started this thread the way you did is:

Lazy
Hateful
Stupid
Shortsighted
Hypocritical

And does not reinforce your credibility in any way.

I showed you a graphic from the border patrol and all you can do is mock my sources.

You aren’t interested in anything but projecting your own weakness and prosthelytizing your own faith based belief system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT