ADVERTISEMENT

House To Vote On Abolishing The IRS And Eliminating Income Tax

And the debt will continue to rise to the point of collapse then what, blame Republicans?
Well, you are a Republican and you refuse to compromise to solve this problem. Even though you talk about how you are all for compromise.🙄

Who else should we blame? Again, look in the mirror for once.

Well, you are a Republican and you refuse to compromise to solve this problem. Even though you talk about how you are all for compromise.🙄

Who else should we blame? Again, look in the mirror for once.
Now that's funny, I'm the one that won't compromise, while you refuse to support spending cuts, even though government spending has more than doubled in the last 14 years.
Simplify the tax code, getting rid of the numerous tax laws that allow the wealthy and their legends of accountants to find ways to avoid paying taxes is the solution to having the wealthy pay more taxes. Raising their tax rates may feel good to you but it accomplishes nothing.

Taxes are theft- JS
State and federal cartels coerce and if you don't pay your "voluntary" monies they come after you- it's that simple.

So hard to believe the sheep are more than happy to pay money to these corrupt entities or they all get richer and richer and we get poorer and poorer- I think I've said the phrase is amazing to watch.

Our tax system is a mess and needs to be completely overhauled. Same with the tariff system. Take a lot of these options out of the hands of politicians and we'll make lobbying a non profit endeavor.

The picking of winners and losers by DC is what is crippling/dividing our country.

I'm the one that won't compromise, while you refuse to support spending cuts, even though government spending has more than doubled in the last 14 years.
I've told you that I will support spending cuts just not cuts to Medicare and Social Security. Still waiting on some ideas from you as to which other spending cuts you would really support.

As you ponder that and your newfound outrage about the debt, here is some more information for you to ponder.

CHART_1_SR_MJ_106-scaled.jpg

CHART_2_SR_MJ_1062.jpg

10yr.jpg

MJ-Explosion-1.jpg

Don't touch those tax cuts for the most wealthy Trump gave us though, right?🙄

I've told you that I will support spending cuts just not cuts to Medicare and Social Security. Still waiting on some ideas from you as to which other spending cuts you would really support.

As you ponder that and your newfound outrage about the debt, here is some more information for you to ponder.

CHART_1_SR_MJ_106-scaled.jpg

CHART_2_SR_MJ_1062.jpg

10yr.jpg

MJ-Explosion-1.jpg

Don't touch those tax cuts for the most wealthy Trump gave us though, right?🙄
The Trump Administration faced a once in a 100 year pandemic, are you saying you didn't support the massive 5 trillion dollar COVID spending? I wasn't a fan of the spending because I knew it would add massively to the debt but I did understand why the government did. Now the country is no longer shut down why hasn't government spending gone down instead of up?

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
The Trump Administration faced a once in a 100 year pandemic, are you saying you didn't support the massive 5 trillion dollar COVID spending?
I know and that is represented in the information I provided.

And no, I didn't oppose the spending nor do I now oppose us paying off the debt we now owe.

Our tax system is a mess and needs to be completely overhauled. Same with the tariff system. Take a lot of these options out of the hands of politicians and we'll make lobbying a non profit endeavor.

The picking of winners and losers by DC is what is crippling/dividing our country.
Brother! Dang fine post. đź‘Ť

I know and that is represented in the information I provided.

And no, I didn't oppose the spending nor do I now oppose us paying off the debt we now owe.
You didn't oppose the spending but you blame Trump for spending it. Do you hear yourself?
I opposed the shutdowns and the spending but at the same time understood the politics behind it.

You didn't oppose the spending but you blame Trump for spending it.
When did I "blame" Trump for Covid spending or even said I disagreed with him? I simply provided some information about spending.

Stop creating straw men to argue against.

The Trump Administration faced a once in a 100 year pandemic, are you saying you didn't support the massive 5 trillion dollar COVID spending? I wasn't a fan of the spending because I knew it would add massively to the debt but I did understand why the government did. Now the country is no longer shut down why hasn't government spending gone down instead of up?

Because soon after the Biden administration took office, people started getting vaccinated in droves. They opened up the Expo Pavilion in Tulsa and the National Guard helped get the shots in arms.

The work you think was wrapping up had just started.

carry on

When did I "blame" Trump for Covid spending or even said I disagreed with him? I simply provided some information about spending.

Stop creating straw men to argue against.
Aren't you the one complaining about the debt under Trump?

Aren't you the one complaining about the debt under Trump?
The debt as it relates to his tax cuts for the most wealthy. Have you seen me complain about his COVID spending though? No, you haven't.

Two separate issues. Try to keep up.

The debt as it relates to his tax cuts for the most wealthy. Have you seen me complain about his COVID spending though? No, you haven't.

Two separate issues. Try to keep up.
Since you blame Trump's tax cuts for all this debt surely you can provide us with how much those tax cuts for the entire country added to the debt?

You can't provide a number?

All you can provide is estimated projections and those range anywhere from the CBO estimate of 1.9 trillion over a ten year period, to the ridiculous and completely arbitary assertion of 4.1 trillion of debt over ten years. Hate to point this out but ten years hasn't gone by yet, meaning Trump's tax cuts didn't cause the current debt which is your assertion. Contributed? That's debatable considering tax revenues are up but it's not the blame of the debt.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
You can't provide a number?
Both articles provided numbers and even graphs to help you out. What are you struggling with?

Hate to point this out but ten years hasn't gone by yet,
Hence the reason for projections genuis as it relates to future years.

meaning Trump's tax cuts didn't cause the current debt which is your assertion. Contributed? That's debatable considering tax revenues are up but it's not the blame of the debt.
Wrong. Trump's tax cuts did contribute to the debt and this has now been shown to you over and over again. You just don't want to acknowledge it and will refuse to accept any evidence provided to you.

Simply put, a lot of the debt we are currently dealing with was put into motion by Trump, including his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. With the support of Republicans. Now, all of a sudden, you Republicans have a problem with debt.🤣 They don't want to honor the debt they helped create. And you don't really want to do anything about it except cut Medicare and Social Security spending while leaving the tax cuts for the most wealthy and corporations in place. Attack low-income and middle-income Americans while protecting the most wealthy.

As I stated before, you are a good little Republican. Programmed perfectly.

Both articles provided numbers and even graphs to help you out. What are you struggling with?

Wrong. Trump's tax cuts did contribute to the debt and this has now been shown to you over and over again. You just don't want to acknowledge it and will refuse to accept any evidence provided to you.

Simply put, a lot of the debt we are currently dealing with was put into motion by Trump, including his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. With the support of Republicans. Now, all of a sudden, you Republicans have a problem with debt.🤣 They don't want to honor the debt they help create. And you don't really want to do anything about it except cut Medicare and Social Security spending while leaving the tax cuts for the most wealthy and corporations in place. Attack low-income and middle-income Americans while protecting the most wealthy.

Perfect! Dimms=blame game. đź‘Ť

Simply put, a lot of the debt we are currently dealing with was put into motion by Trump, including his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. With the support of Republicans. Now, all of a sudden, you Republicans have a problem with debt.🤣 They don't want to honor the debt they helped create. And you don't really want to do anything about it except cut Medicare and Social Security spending while leaving the tax cuts for the most wealthy and corporations in place. Attack low-income and middle-income Americans while protecting the most wealthy.

Again what is the number, don't hide behind an article providing projections, give us your number. You won't because even you know the number is not what you are making it, even without debating the increase in tax revenues that resulted in economic activity because of them.

Again what is the number,
The links I provided gave you numbers. If you are so lazy that you can't read an article, that is on you, not me. Or maybe it is because the articles aren't from Fox News?🤣🤣

You won't because even you know the number is not what you are making it, even without debating the increase in tax revenues that resulted in economic activity because of them.
Again, I stand by my statement that a lot of the debt we are currently dealing with was put into motion by Trump, including his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. You have been provided with ample evidence that backs this up.

The links I provided gave you numbers. If you are so lazy that you can't read an article, that is on you, not me. Or maybe it is because the articles aren't from Fox News?🤣🤣

Again, I stand by my statement that a lot of the debt we are currently dealing with was put into motion by Trump, including his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. You have been provided with ample evidence that backs this up.
No 2 cents, what is your number not that of some arbitrary article. We are currently 31.4 trillion in debt, how much of that is a result of Trump's tax cuts?

No 2 cents, what is your number not that of some arbitrary article. We are currently 31.4 trillion in debt, how much of that is a result of Trump's tax cuts?

According to your article the Trump tax cuts will add 4 trillion to the debt, is that the number you are sticking with?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT